+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NNAS Assessment experience by Indian Nurses

Mr.Nurse

Feb 19, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am so glad to find this forum. It will certainly will be helpful to me in many ways.
Well, this is my first post here. I am an Indian RNRM completed both GNM as well as PBBSc in Nursing. Recently, I have started my assessment process and it seems that getting through NNAS is tiresome and tedious ??? as well as extremely costly. I am in the middle of the process and hoping to send all the documents by the month of March. I have chosen Alberta as the first province to apply for, and I am planing to add Ontario soon as the English language requirement for Ontario is waived. For your knowledge, I have applied for RN nursing group. However, I am planning to add LPN group soon. I am aware that adding a group and a province will again cost me :'(. So far, I have sent ID documents and Employment forms which are obviously has been sent by my employers , waiting to complete nursing education forms from my colleges. This is just a small part of my application process. I would like to know if there are fellow Indian Nurses who are undergoing or have underwent their assessment from NNAS. Would be really happy to hear from you all.

Thanks

Mr.Nurse

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Better merge it with "National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS" forum which already exist

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hi Mr Nurse

I am also a nurse currently placed at Delhi. Just want to ask on why your english requirement was waived?

HighriverRN

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am so glad to find this forum. It will certainly will be helpful to me in many ways.
Well, this is my first post here. I am an Indian RNRM completed both GNM as well as PBBSc in Nursing. Recently, I have started my assessment process and it seems that getting through NNAS is tiresome and tedious ??? as well as extremely costly. I am in the middle of the process and hoping to send all the documents by the month of March. I have chosen Alberta as the first province to apply for, and I am planing to add Ontario soon as the English language requirement for Ontario is waived. For your knowledge, I have applied for RN nursing group. However, I am planning to add LPN group soon. I am aware that adding a group and a province will again cost me :'(. So far, I have sent ID documents and Employment forms which are obviously has been sent by my employers , waiting to complete nursing education forms from my colleges. This is just a small part of my application process. I would like to know if there are fellow Indian Nurses who are undergoing or have underwent their assessment from NNAS. Would be really happy to hear from you all.

Thanks

Mr.Nurse
Hi I have also applied to NNAS for Alberta Province and it took really long. Hence , I moved my registration to Ontario . The application at Alberta is tedious and difficult to get compared to Ontario . My friends did through Ontario , completed the process sooner and then transferred to Alberta.

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
Guys am planning to study Gerontology pg diploma in British Columbia.Please advise which one is better to start process from India or in between course from canada.Do we need to get Ielts indvidual 7 to do this process for British Columbia province.For all nursing course students in Canada need to done NNAS to get Nursing registration(LPN and RN)

Mann431

Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

Nnas is required for student visa who are studying in nursing course in Canada?

honey patel

Jun 9, 2020
hello,
I am doing application for RN on NNAS and I have doubt. I have done post graduate certificate program in canada, in application partC Education it asks for grade/level of education? options are 1-12. I have no clue what to write?? please if any1 could help me

Tfccvb

Dec 31, 2020
hello,
I am doing application for RN on NNAS and I have doubt. I have done post graduate certificate program in canada, in application partC Education it asks for grade/level of education? options are 1-12. I have no clue what to write?? please if any1 could help me
I have a question wat r the documents required for Nnas process from educational institutions?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I just want to know what are the educational documents required?
Your college or university must send directly to NNAS copies of your academic record/transcripts, nursing program curriculum/course descriptions and/or course syllabus. If not in French or English, they need to be translated.