Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okejji said:
God be the glory. House, I am appreciating God for my safe landing in edmonton, Alberta. I landed in montreal on 25/02/2015. I took qatar airways. my journey; from (MM)Lagos intl Airport to Doha(qatar), from doha to montreal, finally from montreal to edmonton. Qatar airways planees are very nice, clean and new planes, nice food.I really enjoyed my flight. it took me 13hrs from doha to montreal. Hamad intl airport doha is very beautiful.
At the port of entry in Montreal, I meet the immigration officer that welcomed me with a smile and asked me to queue, i was not asked POF, my luggage was not checked, then i was asked to sign the COPRs and my copy was given to me. then the officer now said from now you are now a permanent residence.
The very next day, i went to service center to get my SIN after which i proceeded to health center to apply for my health care insurance. By next week i will go to inquire about driving lessons and licence. Also I was given an appointment to a bank to open my account.

The weather is very cold about -15 degrees. the cool too much ooh. Thank God before I left naija i bought some winter jackets and gloves.
the city edmonton is very beautiful, snow every where. coffee shops is really a big business there. hot coffee
:p
I want to use this medium to thank solomomwise, gentleaderw, kollins, nanonye and others. for your advice. and for those awaiting one updated or the other, God will see you through.

Congrats to you. All the best.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
@okeji,congratulations for safe landing in edmonton.Hope to join u soon

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Okejji on your safe landing, your Canadian journey has now truly started, wishing you successful integration in your new country ;D ;D ;D

okejji said:
God be the glory. House, I am appreciating God for my safe landing in edmonton, Alberta. I landed in montreal on 25/02/2015. I took qatar airways. my journey; from (MM)Lagos intl Airport to Doha(qatar), from doha to montreal, finally from montreal to edmonton. Qatar airways planees are very nice, clean and new planes, nice food.I really enjoyed my flight. it took me 13hrs from doha to montreal. Hamad intl airport doha is very beautiful.
At the port of entry in Montreal, I meet the immigration officer that welcomed me with a smile and asked me to queue, i was not asked POF, my luggage was not checked, then i was asked to sign the COPRs and my copy was given to me. then the officer now said from now you are now a permanent residence.
The very next day, i went to service center to get my SIN after which i proceeded to health center to apply for my health care insurance. By next week i will go to inquire about driving lessons and licence. Also I was given an appointment to a bank to open my account.

The weather is very cold about -15 degrees. the cool too much ooh. Thank God before I left naija i bought some winter jackets and gloves.
the city edmonton is very beautiful, snow every where. coffee shops is really a big business there. hot coffee
I want to use this medium to thank solomomwise, gentleaderw, kollins, nanonye and others. for your advice. and for those awaiting one updated or the other, God will see you through.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
okejji said:

Congrats on your successful landing.
Wish you the best in your future endeavours .
Cheers

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
okejji said:

Congrats okeji on ur successful landing. I thought FSW cannot complete landing procedures in quebec, anyway dats new. I wish u da best in ur future endeavours

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
okejji said:

Big congrats!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
okejji said:

Congratulations okejji. May you find favour in the land

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
i HAVE JUST CHECKED MY ECAS TODAY DETAILS:

1 We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2014.

2 We started processing your application on December 2, 2014.

3 Medical results have been received.

4 A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

5 You entered Canada at the P.E. Trudeau International Airport office on February 25, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
okejji said:

4 A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

5 You entered Canada at the P.E. Trudeau International Airport office on February 25, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations, thanks for sharing!

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats okejji

okejji said:

4lashyme

Oct 22, 2014
okejji said:

Congrats. I wish you great success in your new home. One day we'll all have wonderful stories to share like this. God is Good.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
okejji said:

Big Congrats

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mariedamzy said:
Guys what are we gonna do. This ppr wait is too long and I'm way behind schedule. I need AVO to act fast
Hi, patience and prayer are key. They never fail :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
mariedamzy said:
Guys what are we gonna do. This ppr wait is too long and I'm way behind schedule. I need AVO to act fast
For now,patience is the key even if it seems difficult.
I'm sure there shall be good news soonest.
Be calm....God is in control.
Cheers.