+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
NWAGOD said:
Hello friends,

Just checked my ECAS and noticed another line saying that they started processing my application on the 26th of January 2015. Remember, I got PPR on the 27th.
Congratulations and you will hear good news soon.

buzzy

Dec 13, 2014
hello people.
For those of us expecting updates , may our expectations not be cut short this month o.
Please i need clarification on this. I am the principal applicant however after issuance of visa, i intend that my husband travels first while i join him later. Is landing without the principal applicant permitted? Will there not be issues with immigration authorities? Please those with experience should advise.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buzzy said:
hello people.
For those of us expecting updates , may our expectations not be cut short this month o.
Please i need clarification on this. I am the principal applicant however after issuance of visa, i intend that my husband travels first while i join him later. Is landing without the principal applicant permitted? Will there not be issues with immigration authorities? Please those with experience should advise.

Not at all• The principal applicant must land first or land at thesame time with others•

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
buzzy said:
hello people.
Hi, gentle Andrew is right. You may land before your dependents including your husband or you may land at the same time with them. However, they can not land ahead of you or in your absence. It is not permitted as you are the principal applicant. Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
buzzy said:
hello people.
As already told you,a dependant/accompanying spouse/children can not make landing procedures first without the principal applicant .
A principal applicant is expected to land first only or with the rest of the dependants to complete the landing procedures.
I will advice you to go with hubby to complete the landing procedures first afterwhich you can come back to join him later.
Cheers

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Re: Successful landing

gentleiphy said:
Congrats nwanyioma nwamaria...may the good lord that landed you safely bless your new land...for where you set your foot God will prosper you...you have gone like John the baptist who went to prepare a ground for the coming of others here...make una find 4 bedroom apartment.o.o as one room go be for me until i finish my own SIN abi na wetin una dey call am.o.o.o.....greet hubby for us.
:D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* Thanks a lot gentleiphy. I claim the 4 bedroom apartment o...... Pray for us make we get fantastic jobs sharpally sharpally so we go fit rent am. :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Congrats to Nwamarie on your successful landings. Hope say the cold never freeze u o.

Bajay my man, congrats bro. True to your words, you made it in January. All the best and make you try reserve one room for me o! lol..

See you guys this summer.

anikeade

Feb 4, 2015
Good evening everyone.

Please I need advice on what to do.

I applied for the FSW programme in 2013 and got my PER in November 27, 2013. Till date, I have not got any medical request from Ghana.

My agent sent a reminder on my file about 5 weeks ago and was told my file is still in queue.

Please advice me on what to do. Its becoming very confusing to me.

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
anikeade said:
Good evening everyone.

Please I need advice on what to do.

I applied for the FSW programme in 2013 and got my PER in November 27, 2013. Till date, I have not got any medical request from Ghana.

My agent sent a reminder on my file about 5 weeks ago and was told my file is still in queue.

Please advice me on what to do. Its becoming very confusing to me.
Patience is what you need. No one can hurry the process. For some people the process moves very fast but for some others its not so.
Just pray and trust God because he is working everything out for your good.
His timming is the best for you. May he grant you peace.

There is really nothing you can do except putting your knees on the floor.

cheers

STARGIRL

Oct 8, 2014
hello house, trust we are all doing great! congrats to all with positive updates and may God perfect all waiting on their great news from AVO.
@ madam nwamarie,congrats on your landing o! may your steps be ordered by God in your new land. hope to see you seniors :p later in the year. ;D

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
hi guys,

please am new to this forum, hence i need direction.
an a mpnp applicant, my medicals was received on 20th May, 2015. since then i have being waiting on decision for approval of visa or a responses as the case maybe. yesterday, my sponsor sent a message via my via my mail to CIC office and Accra office asking to be notify on statues of my application since d medical result received by them only take 1 year on expiration. it being 10 months now.. anyways i jst thank God for everything.

pls info me, waiting earnlessly for anyinfo dat can help.
cheers

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kelvin8895 said:
hi guys,

please am new to this forum, hence i need direction.
an a mpnp applicant, my medicals was received on 20th May, 2015. since then i have being waiting on decision for approval of visa or a responses as the case maybe. yesterday, my sponsor sent a message via my via my mail to CIC office and Accra office asking to be notify on statues of my application since d medical result received by them only take 1 year on expiration. it being 10 months now.. anyways i jst thank God for everything.

pls info me, waiting earnlessly for anyinfo dat can help.
cheers
You mean ur MR is May 2014, aaaaah that's a long time!

anikeade

Feb 4, 2015
Canada said:
Patience is what you need. No one can hurry the process. For some people the process moves very fast but for some others its not so.
Just pray and trust God because he is working everything out for your good.
His timming is the best for you. May he grant you peace.

There is really nothing you can do except putting your knees on the floor.

cheers
[Thank you so much for your word of advice. I really appreciate your response. Thank you.
It is well.]

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
To God be all the glory, we also landed in calgary on thursday 5th of Feb, though hubby will join us later. The journey was a long one especially the second leg, from london to calgary.
So far,we've gotten the SIN no, applied for health card and will be going out later today to open the bank account.Already started job search.
Was not even asked for anything at the airport, no POF. once we landed, we got off the plane, did the checks where we submitted the form given on he plane, passports n the CPR, went on to immigration where the address for PR mailing was given, went on to baggage area, collected baggages n that was it.
God is indeed a faithful God, He promises something n no matter how long it tarries, He doesn't forget n still does it.