Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Re: Successful landing

NwaMarie said:
I troway salute my wonderful people. My hubby and I landed in Edmonton, Alberta last week Friday. I cannot thank God enough for favors received and I believe that we'll all have good testimonies at the end of it all. Landing formalities were done at Calgary airport after which we took a connecting flight to Edmonton. No POF questions. We signed the CPR (landing paper) in the presence of the official and he took the ''CIC copy'' and handed us the ''client copy''. The immigration official stressed the importance of the landing paper and told us to safeguard it. My naija foodstuffs went through and the immigration official rounded it off by welcoming us as permanent residents of Canada. My status now reads ''You entered Canada at the Calgary International Airport office on January 23, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident''. We've got our SIN, opened an account and applied for health card. We're still trying to settle in and house hunting has started.

For all those waiting for one form of update or the other from AVO, please don't lose hope. Keep your chin up. By God's grace, everything will work out well.

Cheers.
Great news sis! The Lord that took you there will perfect all that concerns you: congratulations!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........

NwaMarie said:
I troway salute my wonderful people. My hubby and I landed in Edmonton, Alberta last week Friday. I cannot thank God enough for favors received and I believe that we'll all have good testimonies at the end of it all. Landing formalities were done at Calgary airport after which we took a connecting flight to Edmonton. No POF questions. We signed the CPR (landing paper) in the presence of the official and he took the ''CIC copy'' and handed us the ''client copy''. The immigration official stressed the importance of the landing paper and told us to safeguard it. My naija foodstuffs went through and the immigration official rounded it off by welcoming us as permanent residents of Canada. My status now reads ''You entered Canada at the Calgary International Airport office on January 23, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident''. We've got our SIN, opened an account and applied for health card. We're still trying to settle in and house hunting has started.

For all those waiting for one form of update or the other from AVO, please don't lose hope. Keep your chin up. By God's grace, everything will work out well.

Cheers.
Congrats ....
Wishing you the very best.
Cheers

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application

Congrats for successful landing!

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Thanks a lot my people. God bless you all.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Pipis Husband said:
Just to encourage everyone that God is always on our side, my MR came in today.

You can see my update at the FSW 2014 from Nigeria applicants thread, cheers :)
Congratulations Pipis Husband. I'm happy for you.

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.
Happy landing Nwamarie.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014

DD-Rum said:
Happy landing Nwamarie.
Thanks DD-Rum.

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello people...just wanted to inform the house that I landed at Calgary airport on 29th Jan and did all formalities. No questions about POF whatsoever. Hopefully would be in town to get some of the basics done today.
Much love, this forum is a blessing.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
BaJay said:
Hello people...just wanted to inform the house that I landed at Calgary airport on 29th Jan and did all formalities. No questions about POF whatsoever. Hopefully would be in town to get some of the basics done today.
Congrats on on successful landing .
May God stabilize your feet in the new land.
Wishing you the best in your new home country.
Cheers

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.
Thanks be to God for the happy ending.
Congratulations.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations on your successful landing wishing you God's grace as you integrate in your new country.

BaJay said:

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.
Onye nkem finally. Been looking forward to your Landing story. Thank God. I am so glad. It ended in praise. Pls say me well to Doc and also pray for us ooo to join you soonest.

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
Happy New year my pple. May this year bring in the very best for us all.

Congrats Bajay & Nwamarie!!!

Pls those landing should not forget to help give an indication of how long it takes to have all formalities done and the resident card received.

I know some ppple were saying 1 month as at last year, so those of us who plan to come for landing and come back to naija can have a clearer idea how long to plan to stay.

All those waiting for one update or the other, wishing you all the very best. Its almost over.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija babe2 said:
Happy New year my pple. May this year bring in the very best for us all.

Congrats Bajay & Nwamarie!!!

Pls those landing should not forget to help give an indication of how long it takes to have all formalities done and the resident card received.

I know some ppple were saying 1 month as at last year, so those of us who plan to come for landing and come back to naija can have a clearer idea how long to plan to stay.

All those waiting for one update or the other, wishing you all the very best. Its almost over.

You are very correct. Though,i think PR card collection is now around 6 weeks. We need information like this one,landed greats.

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
Hello People.... Happy to read about people that landed safely with no stress.

Mehnnn....i am getting frustrated waiting for PPR ooooooooo. AVO pls smile on us all 2013 applicants who are waiting for PPR, MR and any update from you this February biko.

@ Chingy....pls any update from AVO on PPR?