AOR: 18th Feb 2014
IELTS: Sent With Application
Medical and Police Clearance request: October 27 2014
Medicals done: Nov 2014
Interview: None
PoF request: 4th Dec 2014
PPR: 27th January 2015
Visa Issued: SOON!!! IN JESUS NAME ;)

Admin should pls help me with the spredsheet.
Thanks.
Congrats on your PPR bro.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Pipis Husband said:
Just to encourage everyone that God is always on our side, my MR came in today.

You can see my update at the FSW 2014 from Nigeria applicants thread, cheers :)
Once again, bros PH... here's a hearty congratulations from me to you. Lets go there together!

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
Friar said:
@ Nwagod, how many family members do you have. Why did they later requested for POF?

Hello friends,

There is a paragraph in my PPR I will like the house to help me interpret. It says ''The following information and documentation will be required to issue your visa:

-Updated family information: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.''

Does this mean I should fill any form again? I don't have any additional family member. I have checked the forms and the ones that has the code IMM0008 are the Economic class and the Generic application form which are not specifically about family.

[/quote

Am single. No family yet. They just requested for it.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
oscartan said:
Once again, bros PH... here's a hearty congratulations from me to you. Lets go there together!
Hey, thanks oscartan :) Can't wait to go watch ice hockey with you over there ;D

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
kollins said:
Your details added (row 61).
If you don't mind,kindly let us know the VISA officer that attended to you,number of days you were given during medical request and specific details of what was requested for submission when you received the request e.g RPRF,IMM5406,5669 e.t.c
Once again,Congrats.
Cheers.
The first time I got a mail from Accra was for medicals. The officer was RK, but the PoF and PPR came with immigration section KAS written at the bottom of the mail.
The Medical request came with requests for RPRF, Police clearance and an udated Schedule A Form. They gave me 30 days to provide all that.

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
okejji said:
I will advice you to fill the form and send to them. since they ask you to send them an updated family info even if nothing has changed. the form is generic appl form. Visa officers approach differs. mine insisted i send an updated and complete form which i did. it will not cost u anything to send them the form. some time AVO acts funny. be wise
Just seeing this but I already sent it without a form. I enclosed a cover note stating that my marital status is single and that there has not been any change in my family composition. I believe it will work.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
NWAGOD said:
Just seeing this but I already sent it without a form. I enclosed a cover note stating that my marital status is single and that there has not been any change in my family composition. I believe it will work.
You're cool.
Worst case scenario ,you will be asked to send it electronically by mail to them......but I'm sure you'll be fine.
Congrats .
Cheers

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Successful landing

I troway salute my wonderful people. My hubby and I landed in Edmonton, Alberta last week Friday. I cannot thank God enough for favors received and I believe that we'll all have good testimonies at the end of it all. Landing formalities were done at Calgary airport after which we took a connecting flight to Edmonton. No POF questions. We signed the CPR (landing paper) in the presence of the official and he took the ''CIC copy'' and handed us the ''client copy''. The immigration official stressed the importance of the landing paper and told us to safeguard it. My naija foodstuffs went through and the immigration official rounded it off by welcoming us as permanent residents of Canada. My status now reads ''You entered Canada at the Calgary International Airport office on January 23, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident''. We've got our SIN, opened an account and applied for health card. We're still trying to settle in and house hunting has started.

For all those waiting for one form of update or the other from AVO, please don't lose hope. Keep your chin up. By God's grace, everything will work out well.

Cheers.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Re: Successful landing

NwaMarie said:
I troway salute my wonderful people. My hubby and I landed in Edmonton, Alberta last week Friday. I cannot thank God enough for favors received and I believe that we'll all have good testimonies at the end of it all. Landing formalities were done at Calgary airport after which we took a connecting flight to Edmonton. No POF questions. We signed the CPR (landing paper) in the presence of the official and he took the ''CIC copy'' and handed us the ''client copy''. The immigration official stressed the importance of the landing paper and told us to safeguard it. My naija foodstuffs went through and the immigration official rounded it off by welcoming us as permanent residents of Canada. My status now reads ''You entered Canada at the Calgary International Airport office on January 23, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident''. We've got our SIN, opened an account and applied for health card. We're still trying to settle in and house hunting has started.

For all those waiting for one form of update or the other from AVO, please don't lose hope. Keep your chin up. By God's grace, everything will work out well.

Cheers.
Thank God for successful landing. You will possess the good of that land!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.

Great stuff. Congrats and all the best to you in your new land. Cheers.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.
I wish you d best and God's favour in your new home. We are on our way

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015

Congratulations NwaMarie, wishing you successful integration into your new community.

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.

Senior Nwamarie ;), Congratulations on your landing. May you enjoy the good of the land

nosike

Nov 14, 2013

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.
Great News! I have longed to read this. Wish you God continuous Favours.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014

NwaMarie said:

Cheers.
congratz. I an happy for you. May give you and family the grace to settle. And favour you in this land of canada. I will soon join you in Edmonton