+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
Jmoney said:
Congrats NWAGOD!! Kindly share your timeline...
You can put your details in the spreadshee under our Oga user Kollins....

I just tried it. The spredsheet page opened but am not able to type on it. Is there anything I dont know?

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
NWAGOD said:
I just tried it. The spredsheet page opened but am not able to type on it. Is there anything I dont know?
You can paste all your info as you type on this page and the admin will update it for you, info like when you sent your application, when you got your PER and MR etc. God willing, I hope to get my PPR soonest having completed my MR in November,14

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
Hello friends,

There is a paragraph in my PPR I will like the house to help me interpret. It says ''The following information and documentation will be required to issue your visa:

-Updated family information: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.''

Does this mean I should fill any form again? I don't have any additional family member. I have checked the forms and the ones that has the code IMM0008 are the Economic class and the Generic application form which are not specifically about family.

Senoirs input will be so much appreciated. Thanks

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
Category: FSW
Visa Office: Accra
NOC Code: 2134
Application filed: 2nd January 2014
AOR: 18th Feb 2014
IELTS: Sent With Application
Medical and Police Clearance request: October 27 2014
Medicals done: Nov 2014
Interview: None
PoF request: 4th Dec 2014
PPR: 27th January 2015
Visa Issued: SOON!!! IN JESUS NAME ;)

Admin should pls help me with the spredsheet.
Thanks.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
NWAGOD said:
Hello friends,

There is a paragraph in my PPR I will like the house to help me interpret. It says ''The following information and documentation will be required to issue your visa:

-Updated family information: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.''

Does this mean I should fill any form again? I don't have any additional family member. I have checked the forms and the ones that has the code IMM0008 are the Economic class and the Generic application form which are not specifically about family.

NwaGod am no senior, but first of all Congrats :) and pls post ur timeline here so admin will update for u.
To answer ur Q. U must have received the required form from them that u will fill directly and update them abt ur current Marital Status.
Best of God

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
NWAGOD said:

Thanks.
+1 To u for ur swift response JIT :)

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Congrats on your PPR. You absolutely dont need to fill any form. Just indicate in your cover letter that your family situation has remained the same. Thats exactly what i did.

NWAGOD said:
Hello friends,

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
NWAGOD said:
Hello friends,

Congrats on your passports requests .
The mail is a generic mail to everybody just incase there is change in applicant's family composition in the final stages.
If your family composition have not changed,you can leave it.
In other ways ,you can decide to fill it especially if you're not a single applicant as it will give you opportunity to update the UCI numbers of other dependants which can be seen in your medical request form for individuals as sent to you.......personally,its what i did but it's not a rule of thump.
Cheers

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
nanonye said:
Congrats on your PPR. You absolutely dont need to fill any form. Just indicate in your cover letter that your family situation has remained the same. Thats exactly what i did.
Thanks nanonye, I appreciate your response.

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
kollins said:
Congrats on your passports requests .
The mail is a generic mail to everybody just incase there is change in applicant's family composition in the final stages.
If your family composition have not changed,you can leave it.
In other ways ,you can decide to fill it especially if you're not a single applicant as it will give you opportunity to update the UCI numbers of other dependants which can be seen in your medical request form for individuals as sent to you.......personally,its what i did but it's not a rule of thump.
Cheers
Thanks my brother.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
NWAGOD said:
Hello friends,

Congrats

Friar

Aug 15, 2013
@ Nwagod, how many family members do you have. Why did they later requested for POF?

Hello friends,

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
NWAGOD said:

Thanks.
Your details added (row 61).
If you don't mind,kindly let us know the VISA officer that attended to you,number of days you were given during medical request and specific details of what was requested for submission when you received the request e.g RPRF,IMM5406,5669 e.t.c
Once again,Congrats.
Cheers.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
NWAGOD said:
Hello friends,

I will advice you to fill the form and send to them. since they ask you to send them an updated family info even if nothing has changed. the form is generic appl form. Visa officers approach differs. mine insisted i send an updated and complete form which i did. it will not cost u anything to send them the form. some time AVO acts funny. be wise