Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
sega03 said:
Hello good people,

MR came in today just like that!!! Not even sure what to do after waiting for so long. Applied since March 2013. But all glory to God, one step closer to our destination.

Also, an updated POF was requested - which leads to my next question. For my initial application, I used a dollar account statement. However, given the 30 days cap given to return the medicals and other documents there is no way the account can be funded without raising an eyebrow and there's no way to prove its not borrowed.

However, I do have a fixed deposit that can cover the cost, please, seniors, is it OK to drop the dollar account and use the fixed deposit statement or what do you advise?

For those waiting for MR, please be refreshing the mails...it may just come in soonest. And start building your accounts if you need to do so now.

Thank you for all the words of comfort and all while waiting. Our joys will not be cut short. Amen.

NB: AVO official - AB
Congratulations.
Check your PM please

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
sega03 said:
Hello good people,

MR came in today just like that!!! Not even sure what to do after waiting for so long. Applied since March 2013. But all glory to God, one step closer to our destination.

Also, an updated POF was requested - which leads to my next question. For my initial application, I used a dollar account statement. However, given the 30 days cap given to return the medicals and other documents there is no way the account can be funded without raising an eyebrow and there's no way to prove its not borrowed.

However, I do have a fixed deposit that can cover the cost, please, seniors, is it OK to drop the dollar account and use the fixed deposit statement or what do you advise?

For those waiting for MR, please be refreshing the mails...it may just come in soonest. And start building your accounts if you need to do so now.

Thank you for all the words of comfort and all while waiting. Our joys will not be cut short. Amen.

Congrats

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sega03 said:
Hello good people,

Congrats buddy.....
Happy to hear your update .
Regarding the request for your POF and the confusion on which account to use since you used dollar account initially during submission .
You have no issues on your choice of account you have decided to use to respond to Accra's POF request update provided the account is in your name or spouse.
Your fixed deposit account can be used to respond to the request as soon as you can......for a benefit of doubt,just include a recent print out of your dollar statement of account even if you do not have a fund in it again currently.
Any justifiable explanation for the take off or source of the fixed deposit account is always good but if the fixed deposit has been there for a while,you really don't have any issue to worry about.
Once again,Congrats.
Cheers

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Hi Forumites,

Does anyone know if you MUST travel to Lagos to conduct business with IOM.....or could you do all the transaction via mail with them....including ticket payment. I think their rates are competitive based on the rates that I've seen for Second week of March..... I do not live in Lagos and I'm not that thrilled about traveling all that way for an interview. Any response will be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards
Drhils

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Drhils said:
Hi Forumites,

Does anyone know if you MUST travel to Lagos to conduct business with IOM.....or could you do all the transaction via mail with them....including ticket payment. I think their rates are competitive based on the rates that I've seen for Second week of March..... I do not live in Lagos and I'm not that thrilled about traveling all that way for an interview. Any response will be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards
Drhils
All the correspondence can be initiated and done via email.
They will also give instruction on where to make payment ...so you don't need to be in Lagos physically.
Just initiate the mail .......all things will fall into place.
Cheers.

daramz

Apr 6, 2014
naija
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NOV 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH DOC
Med's Request
6th oct 2014
Med's Done....
22nd october 2014
Interview........
waived IJN
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
sega03 said:
Hello good people,

Congrats on your MR, Please please and please make sure you attach documents showing where the fixed deposit or the funds you intend to use is coming from. e.g. payslips, bonus payout, sales of items or properties, shares etc. it is better you give them all they may need so your PPR can come quick. Good luck

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
sega03 said:
Hello good people,

CONGRATZ FOR MR.
My advice to you is to use both the fixed deposite and dollar account if its your account with your name as used for your application. Accra want to be convinced that the funds are yours and it enough.
I dont buy the idea to send them payslip or documts of sales of anything.
Just send them more than enough money in your acct. it will be ok. some of us has passed this process with Copr, just send both accounts. the next thing will be PPR.

talk2dre

Aug 13, 2013
Hi All,

Just to notify the house that A black Toyota Yaris Used with Mileage 62500 available for Sale. Asking Price N950,000.

For serious and genuine interested people, call 09092159292 for checking and documents transfer.

Thank you

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
talk2dre said:
Hi All,

Just to notify the house that A black Toyota Yaris Used with Mileage 62500 available for Sale. Asking Price N950,000.

For serious and genuine interested people, call 09092159292 for checking and documents transfer.

Thank you
:eek: 8) :eek: ???

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
talk2dre said:
Hi All,

Thank you
Hey bro, I'd suggest you take this ad to nairaland.com -auto section if you want some response. I presume everybody here is protecting, building up or looking for POF and wouldn't want to 'buy' now. I've sold 1 of my cars through nairaland before.
good luck with your sales.

talk2dre

Aug 13, 2013
oscartan said:
Hey bro, I'd suggest you take this ad to nairaland.com -auto section if you want some response. I presume everybody here is protecting, building up or looking for POF and wouldn't want to 'buy' now. I've sold 1 of my cars through nairaland before.
good luck with your sales.
Thanks Oscartan. I feel not everybody that visit this place wants to travel as suggested to me. People have started calling in already but will heed to the advice also.

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!

Any one with update?, God favour us in this last week of Janvier oh

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
Valentine667 said:
KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!

Any one with update?, God favour us in this last week of Janvier oh
very tiring, i just wonder what could be happening to our files? had MR since November,2014 yet no contact from AVO or am i the only one in this ???????????

4lashyme

Oct 22, 2014
PORPHRY said:
very tiring, i just wonder what could be happening to our files? had MR since November,2014 yet no contact from AVO or am i the only one in this ???????????
No comrade Porphry you are not alone in this. i'm in it also and with many others expecting update.
Actually, their silence is a bit strange, but i think it's awaiting an approval that either immigration officer "AB" or "RK" can't issue. And the person responsible for issuing that isn't around. My thinking though [I may be wrong].
However, i am thinking about sending AVO a mail tomorrow.

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
4lashyme said:
No comrade Porphry you are not alone in this. i'm in it also and with many others expecting update.
Actually, their silence is a bit strange, but i think it's awaiting an approval that either immigration officer "AB" or "RK" can't issue. And the person responsible for issuing that isn't around. My thinking though [I may be wrong].
However, i am thinking about sending AVO a mail tomorrow.
sent you a PM