Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
15/10/2014
Passport Req..
10/11/2014
LANDED..........
03/03/2015
Good morning and a happy new year everyone.

Who is logging into the CIIP seminar today? It's really going to be a long day.

Have a blest and productive day everybody

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
eduj_chuks said:
HI GUYS,
DOES ANYONE HAS THE LINK TO THE IMMUNIZATION RECORD FORM EARLIER POSTED BY FLOXXY ON THIS FORUM?
Sorry...Just saw this now while reading backward...
Check this link below..
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j3i3nnfngiczfcr/immunization.pdf
If you can't download it,please PM me your email address for me to send the pdf to you.
Cheers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chimzurum said:
Good morning and a happy new year everyone.

Who is logging into the CIIP seminar today? It's really going to be a long day.

Have a blest and productive day everybody

Hi,

I am. But it is going to be skeletal on my part because i am in the office.

Emmy70

Nov 11, 2014
concretejungle said:
Goodmorning Emmy70, we can change passports if you like o! I have several free spaces on my passport that Accra can use to rectify this situation :p :D

On a serious note, I dont think its a problem. As long as there is still a free space for an entry stamp when you land, you should be fine.

If you dont feel comfortable, I can Pm you my address to send d passport (dont worry I will pay for DHL).

Congrats on your visa, may you prosper in your new land.

CJ
Thanks CJ. You got me laughing uncontrollably. I was just trying to figure out if they really believe the page can be saved!

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
My people,
A friend of mine is in dire straits. He called me worrying about when he will be charged, having submitted his app on the 20th of september. I told him to call his bank and check if there was any attempt to charge his card. He just called me back to tell me that there was 4 attempts on the 13th of december to charge his card and his bank (diamond) declined the transaction because it was over the POS limit of 200k. Please is there anything he can do? He is really pissed

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
ty said:
We also got our passports delivered yesterday. I think the delay in delivery was because of the long break. To God alone be all the Glory!
Congrats bro. Sure you got a great relief

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jmoney said:
My people,
A friend of mine is in dire straits. He called me worrying about when he will be charged, having submitted his app on the 20th of september. I told him to call his bank and check if there was any attempt to charge his card. He just called me back to tell me that there was 4 attempts on the 13th of december to charge his card and his bank (diamond) declined the transaction because it was over the POS limit of 200k. Please is there anything he can do? He is really pissed

How can that be; cannot charge over 200k? He should probably instruct or speak with his/her bank to allow the transaction. My concern now is that they have attempted 4 times. It will take the grace of God to attempt again . I am saying this categorically because a friend of mine that had payment issue also had 4 attempts at charging his money before his package was returned.

If you are successful in convincing your bank you can then contact CIC to know the situation with your file. Let them know what happened. GTBank that i used allowed over 200k when mine was done.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Rozo said:
Dear friends,

Happy New Year!!

I have been up and about during the holiday season and havn't been able to update my good friends on the status of our application!

I will like to inform the forum that we received our pick-up email on 22 Dec, 2014. Pick-up initiated with DHL same day with passports delivered (I picked passports up from their Akin Adesola, VI office) on 29 Dec 2014.

I appreciate all the wonderful information being shared in this great forum! Wish everyone the very best!
Congratulations Rozo.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
ty said:
We also got our passports delivered yesterday. I think the delay in delivery was because of the long break. To God alone be all the Glory!
Congratulations ty.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
If you are landing in February, there is a very good accommodation available in NE Calgary. Its the coolest have seen so far for a basement and a good location. If you want it and you are coming in February, let me know. Its 1thousand dollars per month.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Floxzy said:
If you are landing in February, there is a very good accommodation available in NE Calgary. Its the coolest have seen so far for a basement and a good location. If you want it and you are coming in February, let me know. Its 1thousand dollars per month.
I sent you a pm

Robindepiper

Sep 11, 2014
kollins said:
Nice hearing from you again :D......it's almost 10 weeks you last posted .
My advice is for applicants to always stay glued to their DHL contacts and if after working days after initiation of your passports pickup,you have no tracking number......it's meant to be flagged red and treated with a new form of method.
The truth is....between DHL Nigeria and Ghana,it's a case of Pots calling the Kettles black :p
Both of them are never in agreement simply because it's treated as an international courier service.
It's either DHL Nigeria gets it right with applicants only for DHL Ghana to address it wrongly.
Sometimes ,DHL Nigeria are lackadaiscal about their duties when DHL gets it right.
Mine was already on its way to Ring Road branch of DHL Ibadan before I was able to proactively intercept it with the DHL officer handling it.
Like i said,applicants needs to step up on their toes if there is no tracking number after 2 working days of initiating pick up.
Cheers
Wow! So you were counting? :eek: But 10 weeks?!! :'(
Well, I visit the forum once a week or once in 2 weeks, and even though I read everything from where I stopped the last time, most topics/questions under discussion would already have been answered. Happy new year to you and everyone.

i pray all our heart desires are met this year and i also pray that in this skilled worker journey, none of us will be left behind. Those still expecting, hang in there! It is well...

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
Hello pple,

IOM is charging $1345 for an adult in march, is that not high compared to what Abeke mentioned. i know it is low compared to other airlines but ........

just need contributions

Regards

B.A

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
B.A said:
Hello pple,

IOM is charging $1345 for an adult in march, is that not high compared to what Abeke mentioned. i know it is low compared to other airlines but ........

just need contributions

Regards

B.A

Somewhot high• They seem to use just lufthansa• Can you check on turkish airline