Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Preferred said:
Woooowwww. When people see you smiling this Christmas, they wont understand the height of anxiety and depth of relief you have gone through.

Thank God it has ended in praise. Congratulations again

You can say that again. Is indeed a very big relief. Merry Christmas to all of us.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Doohdear said:
ECAS STATUS: COMPLETE

5th Line on ECAS: You entered Canada at the Calgary International airport office on December 12th, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.

Oh so sweet, All glory be to God. wishing all a merry Xmas and a happy new year :-*
Whao ....
Not a virtual permanent resident again but a physically present and residing permanent resident.... :D
Congrats buddy
May everybody desperately waiting to attain your status be favoured as they read your updates..
Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aijaynwoke said:
Congratulations Rozo. Glory be to God in the highest. My status is now Decision Made. Waiting for Pick up e-mail. Our passports were delivered 3rd December, the waiting was not easy. Thank you all.

Congratulations to you oooo• Really happy for you after a long anxious wait• Cheers

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Aijaynwoke said:
Thanks preffered. Pick up mail has arrived. Thank you our Lord.
Congrats! What a wonderful way to celebrate the Xmas

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Doohdear said:
ECAS STATUS: COMPLETE

5th Line on ECAS: You entered Canada at the Calgary International airport office on December 12th, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.

Oh so sweet, All glory be to God. wishing all a merry Xmas and a happy new year :-*
Congrats! Dual citizen in the making

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
GENTLEANDREW said:
Congratulations to you oooo• Really happy for you after a long anxious wait• Cheers
Congratulation to all those with one updates or the other, but in my own case i am very worried, had our MR since November 21 and additional Doc. delivered December 1, 2014 yet no PPR although i saw medical results received added to my ECAS about a week now, what can i do?

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
We are very grateful to the Lord once again, we got pickup mail this evening after we noticed 4th line decision made yesterday. I guess it changed since Friday but just noticed yesterday. Praise the Lord!

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
ty said:
We are very grateful to the Lord once again, we got pickup mail this evening after we noticed 4th line decision made yesterday. I guess it changed since Friday but just noticed yesterday. Praise the Lord!

Congratulations! Is the Lords doing.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PORPHRY said:
Congratulation to all those with one updates or the other, but in my own case i am very worried, had our MR since November 21 and additional Doc. delivered December 1, 2014 yet no PPR although i saw medical results received added to my ECAS about a week now, what can i do?

Kindly send to them a gentle reminder• Maintain that you not know if you have missed out of any corresponce sent to you from them• It is going to be great in the end• Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ty said:

Congratulatiions to you• Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ty said:
Congrats ......
Off for your pick up mail options ...
Happy for you and the family as a whole..
Cheers

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
I guess I am not in my waka pass mode this evening.

Here is my take to everyone worring about MR, PR or whatever R it is, after you get the so called R and visa, what next?
If I were you, that would be the least of my worries right now. My advice to you all

1. Change your money from naira to usd before it reaches 195 or wherever the cbn is taking it to. For those of you that have a R in the waiting and are still shopping on jumai or whatever, that's the worst decision ever. Save your money , Canada is not cheap, rent is not cheap,cost of living isn't beans, and nobody will house you for long even if they are your blood siblings. No matter how much money you bring , as long as you are not working, it's going to diminish right in your eyes, and even if you work, getting yourself well settled is going to take at least 2 years. Quote me on that!

2. Canada is not heaven. When I left the airport, my first impression was " and so, is this the place??"Don't think you are " running away" . You are just about to leave or leaving a challenging environment to come to another equally challenging environment. So, save yourselves the needless worries and pray.
I am not going to share any experience because to each his own really. We will all have different experiences. I have experienced both sides of the coin get a job before landing and having to come here and fight through the nepotism to get a job as an immigrant. Please do not ask me how the person that got the job before Naija did it. To each his own!
The job market in 2015 is going to be TOUGH, truth be told! People are already losing jobs and companies are already downsizing. There won't be as many adverts for jobs as this year unless the oil price improves. Just so you know, majority bod the job ads are just formalities , they already have their prefered candidates but they must advertise to fulfil all requirements.So if you don't have anything to WORRY ABOUT other than a MR or PR or whatever R, that's one thing for you to do and add to new year prayer list.
PR card doesn't pay the rent, bills or put food on the table, at times I wished it did though.

3. For those with children who are already here and are spending the child tax benefit the govt gives , that's the worst decision ever. At least , when I talk to Nigerians , they all say "they came here to give their kids a better life". So give them the " better life " you claim. Come to the bank and open an account for them and let the money go there . Tuition fees as is , is already on the hike and will continue in the coming years! You don't want your children to go to school on enormous student loans!

I may not have come to burst your bubbles but if I did, mission accomplished!

PORPHRY said:

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Flaky said:
I guess I am not in my waka pass mode this evening.

Here is my take to everyone worring about MR, PR or whatever R it is, after you get the so called R and visa, what next?
If I were you, that would be the least of my worries right now. My advice to you all

1. Change your money from naira to usd before it reaches 195 or wherever the cbn is taking it to. For those of you that have a R in the waiting and are still shopping on jumai or whatever, that's the worst decision ever. Save your money , Canada is not cheap, rent is not cheap,cost of living isn't beans, and nobody will house you for long even if they are your blood siblings. No matter how much money you bring , as long as you are not working, it's going to diminish right in your eyes, and even if you work, getting yourself well settled is going to take at least 2 years. Quote me on that!

2. Canada is not heaven. When I left the airport, my first impression was " and so, is this the place??"Don't think you are " running away" . You are just about to leave or leaving a challenging environment to come to another equally challenging environment. So, save yourselves the needless worries and pray.
I am not going to share any experience because to each his own really. We will all have different experiences. I have experienced both sides of the coin get a job before landing and having to come here and fight through the nepotism to get a job as an immigrant. Please do not ask me how the person that got the job before Naija did it. To each his own!
The job market in 2015 is going to be TOUGH, truth be told! People are already losing jobs and companies are already downsizing. There won't be as many adverts for jobs as this year unless the oil price improves. Just so you know, majority bod the job ads are just formalities , they already have their prefered candidates but they must advertise to fulfil all requirements.So if you don't have anything to WORRY ABOUT other than a MR or PR or whatever R, that's one thing for you to do and add to new year prayer list.
PR card doesn't pay the rent, bills or put food on the table, at times I wished it did though.

3. For those with children who are already here and are spending the child tax benefit the govt gives , that's the worst decision ever. At least , when I talk to Nigerians , they all say "they came here to give their kids a better life". So give them the " better life " you claim. Come to the bank and open an account for them and let the money go there . Tuition fees as is , is already on the hike and will continue in the coming years! You don't want your children to go to school on enormous student loans!

I may not have come to burst your bubbles but if I did, mission accomplished!
Nice one!