+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
This is to those who just recently arrived aor are in Calgary with services/ banking experience, there is a career event in January at the bank I work ie open for all,
Disclaimer: this is not a guarantee of a job offer.

Send me an email ONLY IF YOU FIT the above category and I can share some interview tips.
Do not contact me if you don't pls.

Thank you!

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
okejji said:
PRAISE THE LORD MY PICKUP MAIL THIS ENTERED THIS MINUTE. HELP ME AND GLORIFY THE LORD FOR ME.
MY PASSPORT AND DOCS WERE RECEIVED ON 11 DEC. AND NOW I HAVE MY PICKUP.
Congratulations Okejji. Thank God.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Naija babe2 said:
I think this is beyond calling customer care, its time you carry yourself to their office. Especially since they keep giving diff answers. Initiated mine on that same 10th DEC and got my documents on Monday.
Although they say sometimes when they get to AVO to pickup, your documents aren't ready despite having received pickup mail. Dont know how true that is.
Theses DHL people and their varying polices. My husband was told the same thing yesterday when he went to initiate pick-up.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Aijaynwoke said:
Amen! Thank you Fatenny. But is not easy for me at this stage. I did not expect this delay and the worst AVO will not let you know what is going on. I Thank God for He has done it already.
That's the spirit Aijaynwoke. Thank God for He has done it already. Just relax, we'll rejoice with you very soon.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Chingy said:
Congrats Okejji, u will get ur visa soon. God is really faithful. Am still waiting for my PPR, sent a friendly mail to accra, and dey responded dis morning saying my application is still in process, no further action is required from me at dis time and I shuld keep my correspondence with dem to a minimum. Be like say dey assumed I pested dem.. what do u guys think??
Don't worry PPR will come soon. Given their reply, just sit back and relax.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariedamzy said:
Mehn I've done my medicals since October n yet to get ppr. Avo what's happening.
Do you have access to the status of your application on ECAS, what does it say?

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
ty said:
Pls house, I have a question: must one use DHL/VFS for sending passports? Will they be rejected if another courier company is used? Pls those that used other courier company respond.
Thanks
I'm reposting this;
Pls house, I have a question: must one use DHL/VFS for sending passports? Will they be rejected if another courier company is used? Pls those that used other courier company respond.
Thanks
Could someone pls respond?

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
NwaMarie said:
That's the spirit Aijaynwoke. Thank God for He has done it already. Just relax, we'll rejoice with you very soon.

Amen!

UGBOSS

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
UGBOSS said:
I initiated my passport pick up with DHL on the 10th of December and got a tracking number but up till date I have not heard anything from DHL, neither have the status changed from “Shipment information received at Accra-Ghana”. Please, what is happening with DHL? I have called their customer care several times and they gave conflicting reports. They have not been able to tell me if my passports have been picked up or not. Is anyone in the house having such a challenge?
Guys, my family's documents (4 passports) were on its way to one Miss Afolayan, if not that I was constantly in touch with DHL, it would have been delivered to her in Lagos while I stay in PH. Pls track your document/call customer care and if possible check with the DHL office. Our passport is now on its way to PH.

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
@ty

Logic dictate they won't. The only reason is that in the passport request letter, AVO "recommends" DHL or VFS.

However, in the passport pick mail, it usually state make an arrangement with a courier service" to pick up your package without recommending any hence my reason for affirming that you have freedom to choose.

Any reason you specifically don't want to use either of the above? Will it not be better to entrust this all important package to services that has been used and trusted?

Your choice anyway.

ty said:
I'm reposting this;
Thanks
Could someone pls respond?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
UGBOSS said:
Guys, my family's documents (4 passports) were on its way to one Miss Afolayan, if not that I was constantly in touch with DHL, it would have been delivered to her in Lagos while I stay in PH. Pls track your document/call customer care and if possible check with the DHL office. Our passport is now on its way to PH.
:p
DHL with their issues....God will help us.
Its really good to constantly be tracking your documents and if possible,be putting a call through to the officer in charge of it.
Most of these mistakes are not what to be made at this tail end of this process.
Professional and personal advice to applicants that will go through this process,please track and continuously track until you are sure its in a safe destination nominated by you.
Cheers.