+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Chingy said:
Congrats Okejji, u will get ur visa soon. God is really faithful. Am still waiting for my PPR, sent a friendly mail to accra, and dey responded dis morning saying my application is still in process, no further action is required from me at dis time and I shuld keep my correspondence with dem to a minimum. Be like say dey assumed I pested dem.. what do u guys think??
as they have told you just calm down. they re still sorting out things. you will receive your ppr very soon

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations, White Christmas it is. ;D ;D ;D

okejji said:
PRAISE THE LORD MY PICKUP MAIL THIS ENTERED THIS MINUTE. HELP ME AND GLORIFY THE LORD FOR ME.
MY PASSPORT AND DOCS WERE RECEIVED ON 11 DEC. AND NOW I HAVE MY PICKUP.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Chingy said:
Congrats Okejji, u will get ur visa soon. God is really faithful. Am still waiting for my PPR, sent a friendly mail to accra, and dey responded dis morning saying my application is still in process, no further action is required from me at dis time and I shuld keep my correspondence with dem to a minimum. Be like say dey assumed I pested dem.. what do u guys think??
Its going to come soonest...
Just give them time.
Cheers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chingy said:

Probably you bombarded them with mails. They usually do not give this type of response. You can hold on with mails sending for now. Till may be next week or the upper if you still do not hear from them. I guess they have started rounding off for the year and they surely know the ones they will attend to this year and those that will be till next year. It is well.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
okejji said:
as they have told you just calm down. they re still sorting out things. you will receive your ppr very soon

Amen and so shall it be I believe so too my brother. It is well

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Aijaynwoke said:
Amen! Thank you Fatenny. But is not easy for me at this stage. I did not expect this delay and the worst AVO will not let you know what is going on. I Thank God for He has done it already.
I feel you, I was also nervous until I got my Visa: discovered the nervousness wasn't needed. You're just on point for taking God cos it's a settled matter. We'll rejoice with u shortly IJN!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
UGBOSS said:
I initiated my passport pick up with DHL on the 10th of December and got a tracking number but up till date I have not heard anything from DHL, neither have the status changed from “Shipment information received at Accra-Ghana”. Please, what is happening with DHL? I have called their customer care several times and they gave conflicting reports. They have not been able to tell me if my passports have been picked up or not. Is anyone in the house having such a challenge?
Kindly pay them a visit. We received our package without a tracking number. Ours was also initiated on 10th of dec.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
okejji said:
PRAISE THE LORD MY PICKUP MAIL THIS ENTERED THIS MINUTE. HELP ME AND GLORIFY THE LORD FOR ME.
Big congrats to you!

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
okejji said:
Congrats

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
UGBOSS said:
I initiated my passport pick up with DHL on the 10th of December and got a tracking number but up till date I have not heard anything from DHL, neither have the status changed from “Shipment information received at Accra-Ghana”. Please, what is happening with DHL? I have called their customer care several times and they gave conflicting reports. They have not been able to tell me if my passports have been picked up or not. Is anyone in the house having such a challenge?
I'm on the same boat ooooo! I did mine on the 10th of December and I just got the tracking number today, only God knows when it will come. The entire immigration process is full of unnecessary delay but I will continue to be patient and just wait on the Lord.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
okejji said:
CONGRATULATIONS..... May the Lord perfect all that concerns you.

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Chingy said:
Just wait for about a week and send another gentle reminder, they are up to something on your case file because it is unusual for you not to have gotten PPR after one month of medical.

Doohdear

Sep 23, 2014
nanonye said:
Congrats to Chuka and Doohdear on your successfully landing in Alberta which also happens to be my Province.

Please guys I need a clarification.

Chuka you said this in an earlier post and i quote "For those coming to Alberta, we would need in addition to our CoPR and passports, a proof of address in Alberta like a utility bill, lease agreement or bank account details, to complete the process of your health cards"

Chuka and Doohdear, i want to believe this Proof of Address isnt needed at the airport when you are required to provide an address for the mailing of your PR Cards.

Also, for people like myself that will be residing in Hotels when we land bcos we wanna have brief landings and return to Naija, how do we get Canadian addresses for the processing of our Health Cards? Can this be deferred to a much later date. I guess a friend or relatives address should suffice if it must be done immediately.

Your thoughts.
@Nanonye. On arrival, you will be asked for an address where your PRC will be sent to. When you go for SIN registration, you will also be asked for that same address. You can use the SIN paper copy given to you as a proof of address when you register for Alberta health insurance. Even if you're not going to stay for long, ensure the address is a friend/family address where your PR, health card can be received and kept securely for you.

You cannot return to Canada except you have your PR card.

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pls house, I have a question: must one use DHL/VFS for sending passports? Will they be rejected if another courier company is used? Pls those that used other courier company respond.
Thanks