+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
NwaMarie said:
My good people, rejoice with me because my PPR mail has come oh!!!!!!!!!!! After my last post here, I decided to check my email (yet again :) :)) and lo and behold, see the mail (via our representative) sitting in my inbox.

I'd like to thank you all for your words of encouragement, advice and prayers especially fatenny. God bless you all. I had to send a friendly mail to AVO a week ago, bypassing our representative ( because they were not willing to do so anytime soon) and by Friday, I got ''the third line''. And then today, PPR mail waka enter. :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations Senior Nwamarieeeee

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Congrats on all the new updates.
May more IJN...

Preferred said:
Congratulations Senior Nwamarieeeee

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Naija babe2 said:
Glory to God to see this ending, pickup mail just arrived. Can't wait to have those passports in my hand.
Congrats to you babe2. I can feel the excitement over here :D :D :D

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
Chingy said:
PPR PPR PPR where are thou?? Congrats to everyone with one update or the other. I am still waiting for my PPR o..AVO dia is God
Yes ooo Chingy....AVO pls send our PPR ooooooo. It will end in praise

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anaviv said:
Yes ooo Chingy....AVO pls send our PPR ooooooo. It will end in praise

For sure.We still expect to hear from them as per MR,PPR, and pick ups. God who started this journey with us will help us to completely it joyfully. It is well. Cheers!

talk2dre

Aug 13, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
For sure.We still expect to hear from them as per MR,PPR, and pick ups. God who started this journey with us will help us to completely it joyfully. It is well. Cheers!

GentleAndrew,

I saw that your PPR mail came 26 Nov. When did you send your documents and has your ECAS changed to Decision Made because my PPR mail arrived a day after yours?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talk2dre said:
GentleAndrew,

I saw that your PPR mail came 26 Nov. When did you send your documents and has your ECAS changed to Decision Made because my PPR mail arrived a day after yours?

Well,i sent my documents on the 1st of december and it was received on the 3rd of december. I am yet to see the 4th line. I am awaiting my pick up mail.

Have you sent yours? If so,have you seen the 4th line?

Cheers!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
NwaMarie said:
My good people, rejoice with me because my PPR mail has come oh!!!!!!!!!!! After my last post here, I decided to check my email (yet again :) :)) and lo and behold, see the mail (via our representative) sitting in my inbox.

I'd like to thank you all for your words of encouragement, advice and prayers especially fatenny. God bless you all. I had to send a friendly mail to AVO a week ago, bypassing our representative ( because they were not willing to do so anytime soon) and by Friday, I got ''the third line''. And then today, PPR mail waka enter. :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats sis! I hope they've been sent? Start packing your bags!

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
hello Guys,

Thanks everyone for the congratulatory message......for those of us who will be picking up
travelling docs (passport) from AVO and those that already have it and those just in line.

please let us all keep in touch, make research independly, share ideas, info and any thing that will help and make our success in our new home (Canada) a reality. I know we have started but we should not stop.

As getting the visa is just a milestone, alot lies ahead of us.

I wish everyone all the best.

Cheers

B.A

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
kollins said:
Naija babe2,Living Miracle Fatenny and shinemaster....please start refreshing your emails ooooo
Its coming soonest
Cheers
I am doing just that! Thank you and amen.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Congrats to B.A, Living Miracle (so happy for you), Niaja babe2 and Bajay on your pick-up mail!

talk2dre

Aug 13, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
Well,i sent my documents on the 1st of december and it was received on the 3rd of december. I am yet to see the 4th line. I am awaiting my pick up mail.

Have you sent yours? If so,have you seen the 4th line?

Cheers!
Not Yet but my documents was delivered December 1st as I forwarded it Nov. 28th. Trusting God for fast processing.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
B.A said:
hello Guys,

Thanks everyone for the congratulatory message......for those of us who will be picking up
travelling docs (passport) from AVO and those that already have it and those just in line.

please let us all keep in touch, make research independly, share ideas, info and any thing that will help and make our success in our new home (Canada) a reality. I know we have started but we should not stop.

As getting the visa is just a milestone, alot lies ahead of us.

I wish everyone all the best.

Cheers

B.A

I quite agree with you. As some of us still await to hear from AVO and others done with them,let us come to a rallying point. Let us research various aspect of the provinces in Canada and let us share here. It will really help.

I know that some people will travel almost immediately after getting their visas, some will wait a while(someone like me belong here) and some will leave in no distant time. Let us continue with the bond that has been formed. This is a rare community of individuals who God has taken thus far and blessed with something that their generation will forever appreciate.

We do not know yet what God is about to do/has done for us.

Let us keep flying high. Cheers!

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Thanks a lot Maskuraid.. We will all get there.

maskuraid said:
Congrats to y'all,specially my bro Nanonye. God bless us all. He won't forget...