Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Drhils said:
Hello Forumites,

Congrats to everyone with positive updates.....especially GentleAndrew......

Please guys, can anyone confirm when the FSW2014 is going to end....I've been hearing different theories.....some are saying April while others are saying that it will end in January ( when EOI starts). Others are saying that they will both run concurrently with each other until April 2015 when the FSW 2014 ends....Please does anyone have an answer to this....or a factual web-link where I can obtain information. Thanks....
Hi, this is the link to the Gazette concerning FSW 2014; http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php

A maximum of 25 500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing for the period of May 1, 2014, to April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction.

Since no new Ministerial Instruction has been released countering the above, FSW 2014 will be in place till April 2015. Cheers :)

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
I appreciate God...the journey that seemed soooo loooong is nearing completion. My PPR mail was received about half an hour ago..I use this as a point of contact for everyone that's expecting any form of correspondence from AVO in Jesus name.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
BaJay said:
I appreciate God...the journey that seemed soooo loooong is nearing completion. My PPR mail was received about half an hour ago..I use this as a point of contact for everyone that's expecting any form of correspondence from AVO in Jesus name.

Congrats. It is the Lord's doing.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
BaJay said:
Congratssssssss
So happy for you...
Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
BaJay said:
Amen to your prayer! Congratulations on your PPR :)

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaJay said:
Congratulations BaJay and to everyone with an update from AVO.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaJay said:

Great stuff. Congrats to you

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
BaJay said:
Congratulations ooooo

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
fatenny said:
Thanxs all for the congratulatory message! Shinemaster do as advised my forum members(time is of essence) and keep hope alive. Back it up with prayers,God will see you through. We'll be expecting your testimony!

Thank you all for all ur words of advice and encouragement, glory be to GOD, Accra gave me a 15day extension to submit passports et al. It can only be GOD.

Ace Cool

Nov 17, 2014
Hi all,

Great work you guys are doing here. I stumbled on this thread a few days ago and have since been busy ready through the pages. I must commend all of you for the value of information you keep passing around and for always being there to assist one another. Congratulations to y'all with positive news and recent updates. I wish everyone speedy conclusion with positive outcome.
[/color]

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Ace Cool said:
Hi all,

Great work you guys are doing here. I stumbled on this thread a few days ago and have since been busy ready through the pages. I must commend all of you for the value of information you keep passing around and for always being there to assist one another. Congratulations to y'all with positive news and recent updates. I wish everyone speedy conclusion with positive outcome.
[/color]
Welcome..& Thanks...
Happy you are with us.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
shinemaster said:
fatenny said:
Thanxs all for the congratulatory message! Shinemaster do as advised my forum members(time is of essence) and keep hope alive. Back it up with prayers,God will see you through. We'll be expecting your testimony!

Thank you all for all ur words of advice and encouragement, glory be to GOD, Accra gave me a 15day extension to submit passports et al. It can only be GOD.
shinemaster just notify the thread now that he's been given 15 days extension to submit his passport to Accra.
Happy for you...
Hoping the best from our remaining colleagues.
Cheers.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaJay said:
congrats
pls wen was ur additional documents received in accra

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinemaster said:
fatenny said:

congrats once again

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
FSWP 2014 will end by December 31, so if your appliaction has not been received by then, you'll have to apply thru express entry. see the below information taken off CIC webpage:

Note: As of May 1, 2014, there is an overall cap of 25,500 for new federal skilled worker applications. This includes a cap of 500 applications from PhD students. There is no cap for applicants with a qualifying job offer.
Important:
These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.
Within the 25,000 applications, we will only accept 1,000 in each priority occupation.
CIC will return any applications received on or after May 4, 2013 that do NOT include the necessary Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) or do not meet the minimum language threshold requirements.
Sending more than one application does not increase your chances of being accepted for permanent residence
. All eligible applications received before January 1st will be considered for processing based on current guidelines. Fees will be charged for each one.

see the attached link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Drhils said:
Hello Forumites,

Congrats to everyone with positive updates.....especially GentleAndrew......

Please guys, can anyone confirm when the FSW2014 is going to end....I've been hearing different theories.....some are saying April while others are saying that it will end in January ( when EOI starts). Others are saying that they will both run concurrently with each other until April 2015 when the FSW 2014 ends....Please does anyone have an answer to this....or a factual web-link where I can obtain information. Thanks....