+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what the God of all Graces and Mercies has done for me o......like it has been adviced to send a friendly mail to AVO I did severally up to about 3times no response....but listen to the interesting part I woke up yesterday with a prompting to send them a mail by using a sample gotten from this forum,I was so sure they would respond to this one...lo and behold they responded!!!!....it happened that they sent me a mail on the 4th of september but there was an error in the mail requesting for POF update nad was given 30days to respond...but after my mail yesterday they responded this morning and apologized giving me another 30days to reply......

Below is their response:

Dear Sir,

Please see the attached letter that was sent to you in September 2014. Unfortunately there was an error in the email address which explains why you did not receive the message. Medical forms will only be sent to you if the officer is satisfied with your funding, as per the below. The new due date for submission of funds is December 21, 2014.
Thank you and our apologies for the delay.
Regards,
Accra Immigration.

Sent: September 4, 2014 8:09 AM
Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN VISA, E000127385

Date: September 4, 2014

UCI:xxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 3 (CAD$18,097) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer -AB

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Gofame said:
My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what the God of all Graces and Mercies has done for me o......like it has been adviced to send a friendly mail to AVO I did severally up to about 3times no response....but listen to the interesting part I woke up yesterday with a prompting to send them a mail by using a sample gotten from this forum,I was so sure they would respond to this one...lo and behold they responded!!!!....it happened that they sent me a mail on the 4th of september but there was an error in the mail requesting for POF update nad was given 30days to respond...but after my mail yesterday they responded this morning and apologized giving me another 30days to reply......

Below is their response:

Dear Sir,

Please see the attached letter that was sent to you in September 2014. Unfortunately there was an error in the email address which explains why you did not receive the message. Medical forms will only be sent to you if the officer is satisfied with your funding, as per the below. The new due date for submission of funds is December 21, 2014.
Regards,
Accra Immigration.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 3 (CAD$18,097) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer -AB

P.O. Box 1639

Awesome!
Oya,Kia Kia send them what they need immediately.God is great.

Please Highlyfavoured and Dada-Kama should take a cue

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Mighty Congrats to you Gofame, at last you can let the worries go, wishing you Gods speed in the procession of you application to COPR and Visa. Others yet to nreceive, Kindly do as Gofame just did.

Gofame said:
My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is their response:

Dear Sir,

Regards,
Accra Immigration.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer -AB

P.O. Box 1639

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Wow!!! Congrats Gofame. Friendly mail works oo. My agent too sent them one and dey replied that ve received all d additional documents and our file on queue for review. I even begged them to send them Anoda one. It works ooo. I m sure others too have sent. We ll all rejoice at last. That s all I know

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Wow! this is really nice, you should be on your toes now.

Please can you provide us with the format in which the mail is written, it should do some help to us waiting. Thank you!

Gofame said:
My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is their response:

Dear Sir,

Regards,
Accra Immigration.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer -AB

P.O. Box 1639

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Loofy said:
Awesome!
Oya,Kia Kia send them what they need immediately.God is great.

Please Highlyfavoured and Dada-Kama should take a cue
Thanks alot loofy...the relief no be here o.....

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Ed_b_good said:
Mighty Congrats to you Gofame, at last you can let the worries go, wishing you Gods speed in the procession of you application to COPR and Visa. Others yet to nreceive, Kindly do as Gofame just did.
Thanks alot o....

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Amyyy said:
Wow!!! Congrats Gofame. Friendly mail works oo. My agent too sent them one and dey replied that ve received all d additional documents and our file on queue for review. I even begged them to send them Anoda one. It works ooo. I m sure others too have sent. We ll all rejoice at last. That s all I know
I tell you o...God is Awesome!!!!

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
tinnyfrontier said:
Wow! this is really nice, you should be on your toes now.

Please can you provide us with the format in which the mail is written, it should do some help to us waiting. Thank you!
Sure here is it:

Dear Officer,

This is a Passionate Appeal

Considering the proposed One year processing time for Federal skilled worker Permanent Residency Program and my

application being well over a year since submitted on the 17th May, 2013, I write to inquire about the status of my

application to be sure I have not missed any communication with you.

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Amyyy said:
Tinyfrontier. Did u do any addition?cos once diA s an addition. It throws you backwards

YES MAM, I added my spouse.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Many congrats Gofame. Best news in a while. I suggest you send them a Case Specific Inquiry immediately, attaching your updated POF. Also send them the hard copies via courier but I believe they will act immediately they see your CSE with the attached POF.

This shows that these people are humans and will made the odd mistake here and there once in a while. 2 months of asking 'why me' finally comes to an end.

Highlyfavored, please just keep sending the reminder email. Same goes with you Dada Karma.

It will be well with all of us IJN.

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Amyyy said:

I got exactly this, i think cos i added my spouse. By his grace it will end in praise.

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thank you fam.

Gofame said:
Sure here is it:

Dear Officer,

This is a Passionate Appeal

Considering the proposed One year processing time for Federal skilled worker Permanent Residency Program and my

application being well over a year since submitted on the 17th May, 2013, I write to inquire about the status of my

application to be sure I have not missed any communication with you.