Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Landed safely. No POF requested and no hassles whatsoever. The city is organized and life here look promising. Catholic schools are usually the most preferred for kids.
Will tell more about landing experience later ECAS still showing decision made.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
@FLOXZY - congrats on ur landing. which city?

@ Seniors that have landed - if u say the POF is in ur atm card, have they ever verified thru atm machine for anybody during landing process?

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Wow.. That was quick! So finally we have our first Landed Immigrant on the forum. Congrats Floxy. What city have u landed at? Please we are all itching to hear ur stories! lol. All the best in your new country. We dey come for back so prepare ground for your people oo. Congrats.

Floxzy said:
Landed safely. No POF requested and no hassles whatsoever. The city is organized and life here look promising. Catholic schools are usually the most preferred for kids.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:

Congratulations• That was quite fast• Which city and province are you reporting from?

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
Hello House,

Please my friend needs your help. She is not on this forum and love how we share ideas and information here. Kindly find below her question.

Please help me!! When we initially applied for FSW, in the background declaration form (schedule) i mistakely filled NO to this question "have you or any of your family member been refused admission to, or ordered to leave canada or any other country?". It was now that we are refilling the form for the requested additional information after our medicals that i remembered that my husband was denied UK visa in 2009 (please note that after the denial, he got both france and usa visa the subsequent years) and i didn't indicate it in the original form. I want to update the schedule A form for me and my husband to reflect his UK visa denial. please do you people think that this will affect our application further as I DO NOT INTEND TO GIVE FALSE INFORMATION initially. Do you think they will think that i lied to them? Although i believe that the reason why they resquest for additional document is to correct for any initial mistake. Please what do you all think? Please our seniors make una help as well :( :'(

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Floxzy said:

Wow, Congrats ! I envy you ooo !

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
Congrats on landing!
More updates needed from you when you settle down.
Cheers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anaviv said:
Hello House,

Please my friend needs your help. She is not on this forum and love how we share ideas and information here. Kindly find below her question.

Please help me!! When we initially applied for FSW, in the background declaration form (schedule) i mistakely filled NO to this question "have you or any of your family member been refused admission to, or ordered to leave canada or any other country?". It was now that we are refilling the form for the requested additional information after our medicals that i remembered that my husband was denied UK visa in 2009 (please note that after the denial, he got both france and usa visa the subsequent years) and i didn't indicate it in the original form. I want to update the schedule A form for me and my husband to reflect his UK visa denial. please do you people think that this will affect our application further as I DO NOT INTEND TO GIVE FALSE INFORMATION initially. Do you think they will think that i lied to them? Although i believe that the reason why they resquest for additional document is to correct for any initial mistake. Please what do you all think? Please our seniors make una help as well :( :'(

It is better that you report every thing correctly at this time with a cover letter explaining the omission or your not understanding the question properly before they carry out their findings which will not match what you have with them at present• It is not a crime for a visa to be refused a person as there are myriads of reasons for refusal• If it is the common grounds it can never affect the processing of the application• Clearly state the reason for the refusal and corect previous error and I am sure that your friend is good to go• Cheers

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Floxzy said:
Which city did you land in? Which airline did you use? Did you use IOM for ticketing and flight booling, travel agent or bought tickets and booked flights online?

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Floxzy said:
Congratulations on ur landing. Wishing you Gods speed in ur new land.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Floxzy said:
Congrats for safe landing.

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
Anaviv said:
Hello House,

I don't think so. As I included that I was refused a U.S. visa renewal once and was later given same year in my form. I have my PPr Mail now. I think they just want you to be truthful that's all. VISA refusal is not a crime.

On y u did not include in your initial form, I think you can include a cover note explaining it was an over sight.

wX5

Jul 9, 2014
Hey guys.

I have a deep concern. I may be running out of time for the deadline. My school (believe it or not a UK university) delayed my transcript getting to WES on time. They have finally sent it to WES and WES has given an approximate completion time of 8th Dec 2014.

My concern is if I can be able to send the application on time and it be recieved before the January deadline?

Do Nigerian Applicants still send to Ghana Office?

From your experience how long does it normally take to get a response or a knowledgement?

Thank y'all.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kit01 said:
Which city did you land in? Which airline did you use? Did you use IOM for ticketing and flight booling, travel agent or bought tickets and booked flights online?
I landed in Toronto but settling down in Calgary. Note that nobody asked anything about POF. They only ask how much you are carrying if it exceeds 10,000 so they can document it in their monetry system and not to punish you. In my case I told them I had less than 10,000 dollar and they guy just said fine. I am sure they dont even expect you should carry all your pof.
I used Turkish airlines Lagos-Instabal-Toronto. Its very cheap and stay at airport wasnt too long. Flight was turbulence free cos they use Airbus