+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

megeremore

Jan 14, 2010
Good news guys,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Time to process PR Cards has been reduced. This will favour most people that would like to take leave, then land. It means you might have your card before leaving.

Congrats to all those with Mpale leaves already.....

Please you guys to carry us along on your landing processes and the things you need to have with you for landing as we all hope and prepare.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
phunrae said:
With a grateful heart and a song of praise I appreciate God for His lovingkindeness and a journey that has finally ended in praise. We got our visas and CoPRs today from dhl!!!
To all my brothers and sisters still waiting for one update or the other, God will surely cause AVO to send those positive updates quickly in Jesus name.
Thanks to every member of this forum for quick responses to enquires, congratulatory messages, encouragement and most of all for being valuable friends eventhough we have not met physically. God bless us all!!!
Congrats....
Wishes to your family in Canada.
Cheers.

STARGIRL

Oct 8, 2014
good morning house..... here is to announce the arrival of our much awaited MR mail today. many thanks for all your prayers. may Gods blessings over us all never cease IJN. in veiw of this please enlighten me, im expecting at the moment and i cannot do xray,please is there anybody else in my shoes and how did you go about it.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
megeremore said:
Good news guys,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Time to process PR Cards has been reduced. This will favour most people that would like to take leave, then land. It means you might have your card before leaving.

Congrats to all those with Mpale leaves already.....

Please you guys to carry us along on your landing processes and the things you need to have with you for landing as we all hope and prepare.
Cool stuff. +1 for you for this. Looks like I am gonna be the one to grace you with the first +1..............winks.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
STARGIRL said:
good morning house..... here is to announce the arrival of our much awaited MR mail today. many thanks for all your prayers. may Gods blessings over us all never cease IJN. in veiw of this please enlighten me, im expecting at the moment and i cannot do xray,please is there anybody else in my shoes and how did you go about it.
Congrats for the victory at this stage.
In terms of Xray,I'm assuming you said this because you are pregnant.
You must understand that Xray that is required is chest Xray amd not abdominal xray which may affect the child.
There is an Xray sheild which a pregnant woman is expected to use to prevent the possibility of scattered ray getting to the reach of your Canadian new born.
Summarily,it is healthy and perfect if you go for your medicals unless personally,you do not want to do it.
In terms of the health aspect,you are perfectly safe because the purpose of the Xray is not for abdominal scanning....its for chest Xray and moreover,an Xray shield will be provided for you.
Cheers.

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
STARGIRL said:

Congrats Stargirl

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
oreke said:
3rd line added on my ecas status:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on
2.We started processing your application on

3. Medical results have been received.
Congrats on your PPR, Oreke.

Blessed Canadian

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/05/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Med's Request
10/12/2014
Med's Done....
17/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/03/2015
LANDED..........
April / May 2015
Congrstz Stargirl

Dis is goodnews

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
phunrae said:
With a grateful heart and a song of praise I appreciate God for His lovingkindeness and a journey that has finally ended in praise. We got our visas and CoPRs today from dhl!!!

To all my brothers and sisters still waiting for one update or the other, God will surely cause AVO to send those positive updates quickly in Jesus name.

Thanks to every member of this forum for quick responses to enquires, congratulatory messages, encouragement and most of all for being valuable friends eventhough we have not met physically. God bless us all!!!
Congrats Phunrae, all the best in canada

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
STARGIRL said:
Congrats on your MR, Stargirl. With regard to pregnancy and chest X-ray, Kollins has said it all. I'm in your shoes and I've done my medicals. I was provided with a protective shield. So, no worries. :)

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
phunrae said:

Congrats Phunrae.

STARGIRL

Oct 8, 2014
Congrats on your MR, Stargirl. With regard to pregnancy and chest X-ray, Kollins has said it all. I'm in your shoes and I've done my medicals. I was provided with a protective shield. So, no worries. Smiley

thanks sis!

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
STARGIRL said:
Congtats.

Doohdear

Sep 23, 2014
STARGIRL said:

Congratulations