None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Rozo said:
Good morning everyone,

By His grace, everyone expecting a response from AVO this week will surely receive one! :D

I will like to have a second opinion on the below;

The passport I used for my application expired yesterday, as a result I renewed my passport prior to conducting my medicals and processing my updated PCC (new passport number used for the medicals and updated PCC).

I sent (via DHL) the requested documents to AVO without a cover letter indicating this change in passport number last week (not intentional though)...however, I then decided to send an email to AVO over the weekend stating the reason for a change in passport number and also attached the data pages for both passports.

Can anyone kindly advise if this is sufficient?
I will still like you to send this notification of renewal of passport to Accra by courier with a cover letter explaining the situation(don't look at the cost...look at the importance)
Not downplaying the importance of the mail you sent to them,but I guess you should follow it on both fronts.
Don't forget to include the pages of the former and newer version of the biodata pages.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
RonD75 said:
NAnonye ur not alone o. I didn't get any line saying they are processing our application o. I just checked today and saw 2nd line which says medical results have been received.
Not sure why that is but when it comes to AVO nothing surprises me anymore. I just pray for those waiting on MR to get their good news this week
Not to worry...All will be sorted out soonest.
Possibly,they may not yet receive the documents sent to you but since your medicals has been completed and uploaded,it needs to be updated.
Of the order of arrangement,leave out that one till you see your third line.
Cheers.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
I managed to raise a draft for my RPRF, I want to send to accra, do I need to write my details: name and UCI number @ d back of draft, or wuld dis render d draft invalid?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Chingy said:
I managed to raise a draft for my RPRF, I want to send to accra, do I need to write my details: name and UCI number @ d back of draft, or wuld dis render d draft invalid?
No need.
Once its inside your package,its meant for you ....just like CIC does it without issues,Accra is not going to have issues with it.
They are careful in doing it properly.
Cheers.

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@ chingy,

just write a cover letter.

they can always make mistake.

B.A

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Chingy said:
If you write your name and UCI number at the back though not required, will not render it invalid. I have read of someone who had to raise another draft because the first one got missing. You should write it to be on safe side that whatever happens they can always identify the owner. I did so with the draft I used for my application to CIC.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
With a grateful heart and a song of praise I appreciate God for His lovingkindeness and a journey that has finally ended in praise. We got our visas and CoPRs today from dhl!!!

To all my brothers and sisters still waiting for one update or the other, God will surely cause AVO to send those positive updates quickly in Jesus name.

Thanks to every member of this forum for quick responses to enquires, congratulatory messages, encouragement and most of all for being valuable friends eventhough we have not met physically. God bless us all!!!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
phunrae said:
With a grateful heart and a song of praise I appreciate God for His lovingkindeness and a journey that has finally ended in praise. We got our visas and CoPRs today from dhl!!!

To all my brothers and sisters still waiting for one update or the other, God will surely cause AVO to send those positive updates quickly in Jesus name.

Thanks to every member of this forum for quick responses to enquires, congratulatory messages, encouragement and most of all for being valuable friends eventhough we have not met physically. God bless us all!!!
Congrats!

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
phunrae said:

Congrats! Start preparation for the second phase which is settlement.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
phunrae said:

Congrats Phunrae....We shall meet on the other side by HIS grace.

Rozo

Nov 2, 2014
phunrae said:

CONGRATS!!!

Phiib

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
phunrae said:

Congratulations

Doohdear

Sep 23, 2014
phunrae said:

Congratulations

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phunrae said:

congrats