+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Rozo

Nov 2, 2014
okejji said:
Hello house is it possible to pay RPRF online. Can some pls give the link and the procedures. How can i get the receit of payment.
Hello Okejji,
Yes it is possible to pay RRPRF online...please visit their website for the link...it is self explanatory...just register prior to making payment;

Regarding the receipt, this will be sent to you immediately payment is made. I was charged approximately NGN 149k for myself and my wife.

I have asked the house to confirm if anyone that paid his/her RPRF online and has received his/her PPR...still no response...HOUSE please advise

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Rozo said:
Hello Okejji,
Yes it is possible to pay RRPRF online...please visit their website for the link...it is self explanatory...just register prior to making payment;

Regarding the receipt, this will be sent to you immediately payment is made. I was charged approximately NGN 149k for myself and my wife.

I have asked the house to confirm if anyone that paid his/her RPRF online and has received his/her PPR...still no response...HOUSE please advise
PLS HAS ANYONE THAT HAS USED THE ONLINE PAYMENT FOR RPRF RECEIVED PPR.
I NEED UR REPLY URGENTLY. TNX

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Rozo said:
Hello Okejji,

I know 9ja4dLord used it but yet to get a response back on how it went after submission.
I hope he responds soonest to clear the doubts.
Cheers

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
JEHOVA JUMP PROTOCOL, The God that makes all things beautiful has perfected everything. I just got our PRV and COPR. Please note that till now I have not received pick up mail from AVO. DHL called me that my parcel is ready for collection. Join me in praising God because I have seen his goodness.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Abeke said:
JEHOVA JUMP PROTOCOL, The God that makes all things beautiful has perfected everything. I just got our PRV and COPR. Please note that till now I have not received pick up mail from AVO. DHL called me that my parcel is ready for collection. Join me in praising God because I have seen his goodness.
Congratulations Abeke
May God bless you abundantly and
you shall be honoured in Canada IJN
amen

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Abeke said:
Congrats...
So happy for you.
Wishing you Canadian success.
Cheers

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Abeke said:
Congrats!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rozo said:
Hello Okejji,

I think that we have to be patient. Somebody here contacted them directly and from their response, you can pay online. Probably we do not have anyone yet who falls into that shoes. But i do not think that there are any issues whatsoever with it. I paid with it but only just sent my document yesterday. I know of two other people who paid on line but are yet to send their documents. Is well.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritaliciously said:
Helloooooooooo house, MR mail came in few mins ago ;D ;D i was asked to fill some forms, updated pcc as well as updated pof. Thnk u Jesus!

Congrats! Cheers

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Abeke said:
Congratulations Abeke

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abeke said:

Congrats. Cheers!

Jesus is Lord

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-10-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
thebaft said:
Come and join me sing Halleujah! I received my visa pickup letter yesterday around 2:43pm. To God be the glory! Congratulations to all those who received their Visa pickup letters, PPRs or MRs. To all those still expecting one update or the other, be patient. The Lord God has not forgotten you!
Congratulation! Canada is waiting for you. You are blessed.

Jesus is Lord

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-10-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
Abeke said:

Congratulations to you. God has has done it again!

Please how long does it take DHL to get your passport to you since you contracted them for pick up.