Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Drhils said:
thanks everyone.........much appreciated...we shall all get there.

Congrats Drhils. To God be the glory. Jesus is Lord indeed. Congrats too.

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
kollins said:
Congrats once again.
Sending both forms like I told you on 24th October is the best option.
Let us know when you receive the Passports and COPR.
Cheers.
Thank you so much, I quite appreciate your show of love and I pray God sends help to you in your time of need, just in the nick of time (Amen)
We got a response from accra yesterday and it same as that of stargirl i.e. just POF for a family of 3. We just fixed 2.5m in the second wk of Oct n I av abt 700k in my savings acct. My hubby is planning to transfer some in before we send it on Mon. My qtn now is will he have to print out his own statement to show that he had the money and actually transferred to me or just my own statement will suffice? Why we want to do this is that we sent both our statements of acct plus my pension fund statement which was well above the present $18,097 for a family of 3 and we still got another pof request. We think that they probably don't accept pension fund and spouse's statement.
Thank you once again.

daramz

Apr 6, 2014
naija
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NOV 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH DOC
Med's Request
6th oct 2014
Med's Done....
22nd october 2014
Interview........
waived IJN
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
ty said:
Thank you so much, I quite appreciate your show of love and I pray God sends help to you in your time of need, just in the nick of time (Amen)
We got a response from accra yesterday and it same as that of stargirl i.e. just POF for a family of 3. We just fixed 2.5m in the second wk of Oct n I av abt 700k in my savings acct. My hubby is planning to transfer some in before we send it on Mon. My qtn now is will he have to print out his own statement to show that he had the money and actually transferred to me or just my own statement will suffice? Why we want to do this is that we sent both our statements of acct plus my pension fund statement which was well above the present $18,097 for a family of 3 and we still got another pof request. We think that they probably don't accept pension fund and spouse's statement.
Thank you once again.
If they know it's a pension fund statement they will not accept it, because you don't have access to it until your like 50+, your hubby can transfer the funds to your account and attach is own statement with a detailed note explaining the transfer

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ty said:
Thank you once again.
Funny enough ,hubby doesn't need to transfer any cash into your account (unless you want the bank to be richer by charging him COT ).An evidence of pof can either be ...
1.In the name of principal applicant.
2.In the name of the spouse to principal applicant .
3.Both principal applicant and spouse.
All you need do is print your own statement of account and let hubby print his own statement of account...not forgetting your fixed deposit statement also.
The most important thing is that the sum of all the statements of account been sent is slightly over $18,097 ...maybe $19,000 will be fine.Once this is done ,I'm sure you will be fine.
There is hot debate over acceptability of pension fund,so i will advice applicants to go extra mile to proof POF at this stage.
Even though I used excess amount of POF as evidence,I included pension statements too.Just that i operate both Statutory and voluntary pension fund.
I have seniors who strongly believed Accra accepts it.
I pray God give you wisdom to navigate this slight storm.
Cheers

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
ty said:
Thank you once again.
Send updated POF of both you and Spouse.

Rozo

Nov 2, 2014
Hello house. I have been following this forum for months and wish to express my gratitude for the very useful information being shared here.

I will like to inform the house that we received our MR on Friday noon.

We applied in December 2013, with PER received in Feb 2014

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Rozo said:
Hello house. I have been following this forum for months and wish to express my gratitude for the very useful information being shared here.

Congrats and welcome officially to the thread.
Please kindly supply the information details for us to add your details fully to the SS.
NOC
Date application was received by CIC .
Date you received PER
PCC asked in medical request?
POF asked in medical request ?
The forms and other info requested in your medical request.
Once again ,Congrats and welcome officially to the thread.
Cheers

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rozo said:

congrats

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rozo said:

Congrats and welcome to this great forum• Feel free to ask questions

Rozo

Nov 2, 2014
Thanks a million Kollins...you have been doing a fantastic job...please keep it up!

Below are my details as requested.

NOC - 2145
Date application received - Dec 15, 2013.
Date you received PER - Feb 7, 2014

Below was the request from Immigration Officer - AB

Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 and leaving no gaps at all in personal history.

NO UPDATED POF requested :D

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ty said:
Thank you once again.
congrats in advance
I ll advice ur spouse send d money into ur account and print d bank statement
I know someone when dey asked for caips note d spouse bank statement was not acknowledged in d information dt was in d caips notes. so before accra asked, dey sent updated POF.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Rozo said:
Thanks a million Kollins...you have been doing a fantastic job...please keep it up!

Below are my details as requested.

NOC - 2145
Date application received - Dec 15, 2013.
Date you received PER - Feb 7, 2014

Below was the request from Immigration Officer - AB

Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 and leaving no gaps at all in personal history.

NO UPDATED POF requested :D
Updated.
I assumed you were given 30 days.
If contrary,please let me know.
Cheers.

canada4mind

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Happy sunday to my fellow Canadians here. To the senior citizens, can I pay my RPRF and my wife's with a single 900(usd)bank draft or it has to be 2 seperate drafts of $450usd each? Also, how much would GTB charge for it

maskuraid

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
Hi people.

Congrats to all those who got positive updates. May it go round. To those of us pregnant with expectation, we shall surely smile at the end.
Props to all those who reached out to check on a brother, may you never lack care.

May this coming week bring great things for us all.

Peace!