+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

megeremore

Jan 14, 2010
Tem said:
pls who ve done medical in the childrens practice and the consultants practice. pls ll like to go there be cos for now dey attain to Canada medical on Saturday. Q- Life don't do medical on Saturday and Asaju said dey don't do canada medicals again. called all d hospital today.
Did Asaju tell you why they stopped doing medicals for canada?

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Just going through the SS now . Jesus is lord. U are truly favored o. 23rd to 31st? God is truly lord.
There are ppl that got PPR on the 2nd, 8th, 10th ,17th and 21st that r yet to get passport bck.

Please don't relent to pray for others to receiver favor from God. Use ur self as a point of contact for others please.

Bless you.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Loofy said:
Good morning house,
As regards the CIIP,a member of the forum is offering for FREE,a good location with projector and sound with high speed wifi for our online orientation on 7th January.
We have enough space for 3 more families.
Send a pm if you are interested as only the first 3 can be accommodated.
Venue is behinde Zenith bank at Ikosi road,Lagos
A nomination mail from CIIP is a prerequisite for attendance.
Thanks
Good spirit......+1 for you. +1 also in cooler for the member of the house that made the offer, though you no declare am publicly.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Jesus is Lord said:
Let Somebody shout Halleluyah!
Join me to praise the Lord.
The lord God of Heaven and Earth has blessed me once again.
I got my Passport pick up notice today from AVO.
I appreciate God who has seen me through this whole process. May his name be praised.
God helped me to received my MR, PPR and PRV in this Month of October. Thank you Jesus.

I pray God will help everyone expecting update to receive it soon. It will not be delayed In Jesus name.
And for everyone overdue for an update, the Almighty God will intervene and it will surprise you the speed with which they will process your application in Jesus Name.

Indeed, Jesus is Lord!
Congratulations............C u on the other side ;)

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED.....The first phase of the journey has finally ended.....The second phase begins.....I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who made various inputs in this forum. Kudos to Mr. Kollins for putting this together. It's very satisfying to experience how selfless we could all be in helping one another. It's unfortunate that this does not always reflect our society at large. My prediction is that our spread sheet will be ALL GREEN before the end of this year..........Thanks AVO for my Halloween treat.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Drhils said:
VISA ISSUED.....The first phase of the journey has finally ended.....The second phase begins.....I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who made various inputs in this forum. Kudos to Mr. Kollins for putting this together. It's very satisfying to experience how selfless we could all be in helping one another. It's unfortunate that this does not always reflect our society at large. My prediction is that our spread sheet will be ALL GREEN before the end of this year..........Thanks AVO for my Halloween treat.
Congrats Drhils.............Bye bye October gift ;). C u on the other side.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Drhils said:
Congrats buddy .
Really wish you well in the Canadian future.
Cheers

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Nigerians...let us pray...read post below: Canada has stopped visa issuance of all categories to ebola affected countries in West Africa
effective immediately:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/31/canada-ebola-suspends-visas-west-africa

I pray Nigeria is not affected by this ban.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Drhils said:
Thanks buddy.....please update spreadsheet...... :D ;D :D ;D
Congrats once again.
Just for the benefits of other applicants waiting for PPR,kindly elucidate how you responded to the IMM8 form request.
Did you fill the Generic form and submit or not?Any hints for future reference?
I also wan to assume it was passport notification pick-up that you got or is the passport(s) and COPR already delivered to you by hand?
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
meemee said:
Nigerians...let us pray...read post below: Canada has stopped visa issuance of all categories to ebola affected countries in West Africa
effective immediately:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/31/canada-ebola-suspends-visas-west-africa
I pray Nigeria is not affected by this ban.
We thank God that Nigeria has overcome the Ebola virus spread and the WHO has even designated Nigeria as an Ebola free country.
At this stage,we should commend the indefatigable efforts of Lagos & Rivers states,and Nigerian Federal government as a whole in combating and eliminating the spread of the virus.Imagine the destinies and futures of so many people that the famous 'Patrick Sawyer' would have put at risk&jeopardy if the spread virus was not successful.
I will also plead with applicants especially the intending ones with emphasis on the FSW2014 applicants not to let anything make them to undergo any trip to Liberia,Sierra Leone and Guinea.
This is because under the new Canadian regulation which comes to force immediately,Canada will not process visa applications from foreign nationals who have been in an Ebola affected country within the last/previous three months of the application.This means anybody with supplementary travel information to these countries should consider the application as unsuccessful.
It is well oooooo.
Cheers.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
kollins said:
We thank God that Nigeria has overcome the Ebola virus spread and the WHO has even designated Nigeria as an Ebola free country.
At this stage,we should commend the indefatigable efforts of Lagos & Rivers states,and Nigerian Federal government as a whole in combating and eliminating the spread of the virus.Imagine the destinies and futures of so many people that the famous 'Patrick Sawyer' would have put at risk&jeopardy if the spread virus was not successful.
I will also plead with applicants especially the intending ones with emphasis on the FSW2014 applicants not to let anything make them to undergo any trip to Liberia,Sierra Leone and Guinea.
This is because under the new Canadian regulation which comes to force immediately,Canada will not process visa applications from foreign nationals who have been in an Ebola affected country within the last/previous three months of the application.This means anybody with supplementary travel information to these countries should consider the application as unsuccessful.
It is well oooooo.
Cheers.

Glory to God Nigeria is Ebola free, Let continue to pray against any new case. I have always prayed it does not get to this but thanks to God WHO made the declaration before this development.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drhils said:
congrats

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
kollins said:
Congrats once again.
Just for the benefits of other applicants waiting for PPR,kindly elucidate how you responded to the IMM8 form request.
Did you fill the Generic form and submit or not?Any hints for future reference?
I also wan to assume it was passport notification pick-up that you got or is the passport(s) and COPR already delivered to you by hand?
Cheers.
I received the notification pick up.....passport is on its way.....I sent both forms because i didn't want to hear story (IMM0008 and IMM5406). I guess they discarded it because I did not have any family updates. it took them just one day to process and stamp our passports because my documents reached AVO on the 29th of October....