NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
nanonye said:
Congrats Canada4mind and Ennex on your recent updates.

I just received Medical Forms from CIC. Forms didn't come from Accraimmigration.

With e enabled Medical Centers, do we still need to attend with passport photographs? Prime Medical Consultants in PH say I should come with passports so I hope they are e enabled as they say they are.
Prime Medical Consultants offer e-medical services. I guess they just want to scan your pics and upload. Maybe it is faster than taking newer pictures.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
canada4mind said:
Let somebody shout halleluyah! My MR just show now. VO: AB; No Police report; No POF. Only RPRF, medical request and updated IMM 5669. I have 30 days to send them. Pls, join me in dancing kukere in thanking God
We thank God. By the way when did your application get to cic.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
nanonye said:
Congrats Canada4mind and Ennex on your recent updates.

I just received Medical Forms from CIC. Forms didn't come from Accraimmigration.

With e enabled Medical Centers, do we still need to attend with passport photographs? Prime Medical Consultants in PH say I should come with passports so I hope they are e enabled as they say they are.
[/quote

Q-life asked us to come with passports n photocopy too. As well as passport photographs. Just take everything to be on d safe side

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
RonD75 said:
Thanks everyone for ur congratulatory messages. God will intervane on everyone awaiting one update or the other. Just have faith.

Kollins please note; was asked to provide
Medicals (for whole family.)
Form schedule A IMM 5669 (me and spouse)
PCC (me and spouse)
RPRF
30 days to provide the said documents
Immigration officer RK

Thanks
Added.
Congrats once again.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
canada4mind said:
Let somebody shout halleluyah! My MR just show now. VO: AB; No Police report; No POF. Only RPRF, medical request and updated IMM 5669. I have 30 days to send them. Pls, join me in dancing kukere in thanking God
Congrats...
Cheers.

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
Added.
Congrats once again.
Cheers.
Oga Kollins, i sent you PM

canada4mind

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Thank you for the congratulatory messages, help and oneness. I appreciate everyone. For those still awaiting MR, it will definitely come. Please, does Q life open on Saturdays? I run a very busy schedule. I won't be chanced to be there with my family during the week

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada4mind said:
I am joining you in thanking the Almighty :D :D :D

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada4mind said:
congrats

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
Added.
Congrats once again.
Cheers.
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.
I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4(CAD$ 21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must
(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration

1. How do i address this circumstance, i still have about 3.4M (from the fixed deposit i sent initially) in the account;
2. I am suppose to email them of send POF again via DHL,
3. anybody with experience on how i can get positive response

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
PORPHRY said:
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.
I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4(CAD$ 21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must
(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer AB

1. How do i address this circumstance, i still have about 3.4M (from the fixed deposit i sent initially) in the account;
Congrats once again .
Since you still have the cash in your fixed deposit account....you are cool.
Print out the statement of account for the fixed deposit from your bank and include it with the rest of the documents (if requested)you plan to sent to Accra via courier to the address at the footer part of your medical request mail......to be on safer side.
There is no special way to respond other than sending the evidence of the cash in your fixed deposit account to Accra visa office by courier and by mail .
As a follow up after sending by courier to Accra,you may chose to send it by email to them or you may send it while sending the physical copy by courier.
Funny ....no medical request yet....or am i missing it?
Cheers

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
PORPHRY said:
The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer AB

Bros congrats. I have same issue as u. What did u submit at first, cos in my case it's the pof review that affects me. What I submitted met the requirement at that time. What I did was just to print another statement that conform with the present pof requirement and did a mail stating that it's the change. That I met with the requirement at that time of submission to cio, however I scanned the new statement as attachment to the mail. And I got my MR same day. Good luck

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
Congrats once again .
Since you still have the cash in your fixed deposit account....you are cool.
Print out the statement of account for the fixed deposit from your bank and include it with the rest of the documents you plan to sent to Accra via courier to the address at the footer part of your medical request mail.
There is no special way to respond other than sending the evidence of the cash in your fixed deposit account to Accra visa office.
As a follow up after sending by courier to Accra,you may chose to send it by email to them.
Cheers
I have it in my saving account not fixed, it was meant to be fixed again month end, the mail didn't specify i go on with Medicals, what i posted was all i received