Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Good morning all and thank God for the influx of good news in this Forum.Baby arrival,MR,PPR,PRV and even PER for our 2014 set.
The application process is just the beginning of the journey of migration. Based on my research,I have been able to find out that CIIP can now be done online.
What is CIIP?
Canadian Immigration Integration Program.its a FREE pre-departure orientation that helps immigrants prepare for economic success in Canada,by providing us with information,planning and online support through partners in Canada.
Before now,only countries like India,China ,Philippine,UK had centers for this program and it really helped a lot of them to settle down fast in Canada.
Good new!
I sent them a mail yesterday and I was told they now have an online session coming up 7th January 2015.i encourage us to register and make use of this great opportunity.
Go to www.newcomersuccess.ca for more info.
Note!
You are eligible anytime from the MR stage.
If you find this info useful,pls give me + 1 :D
Thanks

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
@LOOFY. I was about posting same information. i just registered on the ciip website. but neva knew about the online program. I even sent a mail to them if they can organise in nigeria

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Loofy said:
Good morning all and thank God for the influx of good news in this Forum.Baby arrival,MR,PPR,PRV and even PER for our 2014 set.
The application process is just the beginning of the journey of migration. Based on my research,I have been able to find out that CIIP can now be done online.
What is CIIP?
Canadian Immigration Integration Program.its a FREE pre-departure orientation that helps immigrants prepare for economic success in Canada,by providing us with information,planning and online support through partners in Canada.
Before now,only countries like India,China ,Philippine,UK had centers for this program and it really helped a lot of them to settle down fast in Canada.
Good new!
I sent them a mail yesterday and I was told they now have an online session coming up 7th January 2015.i encourage us to register and make use of this great opportunity.
Note!
Thanks
+1

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
RonD75 said:
Thank God for his many blessings. Our MR dropped yesterday but hubby only checked his mail this morning. Details will be given soon.

We all will rejoice IJN.
Wowww, congratulations!

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RonD75 said:
Thank God for his many blessings. Our MR dropped yesterday but hubby only checked his mail this morning. Details will be given soon.

We all will rejoice IJN.
congrats

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
Ennex said:
Our PPR arrived late this afternoon..To God be the Glory.

It is well with all of us.

Congrats

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loofy said:
What is CIIP?
Good new!
Note!
Thanks

Great information. Thanks a lot

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Ennex said:
Our PPR arrived late this afternoon..To God be the Glory.

It is well with all of us.
Congrats Ennex, wish you the best.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
RonD75 said:

We all will rejoice IJN.
Finally.....Congrats RonD75...Wishing you smooth processing for the final stages.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
RonD75 said:

We all will rejoice IJN.
Congrats to you and the entire family.
Cheers

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Loofy said:
What is CIIP?
Good new!
Note!
Thanks
You are too much..... +1 for you because this information is very critical. Some people that go end up in walmart etc. if they don't have a workable settling down plan in Canada.

Thanks again.

canada4mind

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Let somebody shout halleluyah! My MR just show now. VO: AB; No Police report; No POF. Only RPRF, medical request and updated IMM 5669. I have 30 days to send them. Pls, join me in dancing kukere in thanking God