Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariedamzy said:
Hello all, my Internet was down yesterday. Got my MR yesterday. Was asked police clearance for my spouse, right of permanent resident fee for me and my spouse, proof of funds. My immigration officer is AB. The problem I have is that I'm still single. Could it be an error from accra or is it that my agent merged me with someone as married without my knowledge.
Congratulations Mariedamzy.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Visa with CoPR for my family finally touched down at my house. (The thing dey hot like freshly prepared amala). Hmmmm....what can I say? but to say thanks be to the lord who made this possible!
And to everyone of you once again for being a pillar of support. I owe to you guys a duty to stay good and stay true. I pray we all find joy at the end of our journeys. God bless and bye-bye
See you all in Canada

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Floxzy said:
Visa with CoPR for my family finally touched down at my house. (The thing dey hot like freshly prepared amala). Hmmmm....what can I say? but to say thanks be to the lord who made this possible!
And to everyone of you once again for being a pillar of support. I owe to you guys a duty to stay good and stay true. I pray we all find joy at the end of our journeys. God bless and bye-bye
See you all in Canada
Congratulations.
Go Go Go Floxzy
You and your family shall be favoured in Canada IJN amen.

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
See you all in Canada
Congrats Floxzy

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
kollins said:
IMM8 form in the language of Accra refers to the ''Additional Family Information form IMM5406''.
Cheers.

Thanks Kollins.....But I'm confused here because I've gotten different responses to my request. I've been told that it's the "Generic Application Form IMM0008" PLEASE FORUMITES WHO'VE RECEIVED PPR, COULD YOU HELP OUT WITH THIS....I DON'T WANT TO SEND THE WRONG FORM.....THANKS

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
See you all in Canada
Congrats Floxzy .....
Please confirm the issue date of your visa and COPR.
Congrats to you and your family.
I'll create a column for Canadian mobile number on the SS just incase we want to contact eachother in Canada.
Happy for you......
Enjoy the moment and don't forget to let the house know how your planning of landing goes.
Cheers

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Floxzy said:
See you all in Canada
Congrats! Your November landing date is certain

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
mariedamzy said:
Hello all, my Internet was down yesterday. Got my MR yesterday. Was asked police clearance for my spouse, right of permanent resident fee for me and my spouse, proof of funds. My immigration officer is AB. The problem I have is that I'm still single. Could it be an error from accra or is it that my agent merged me wi
Big congratulations Mariedamzy on your MR

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Drhils said:

Thanks Kollins.....But I'm confused here because I've gotten different responses to my request. I've been told that it's the "Generic Application Form IMM0008" PLEASE FORUMITES WHO'VE RECEIVED PPR, COULD YOU HELP OUT WITH THIS....I DON'T WANT TO SEND THE WRONG FORM.....THANKS
I'm sure they made a reference to the additional family information when they mentioned the IMM8 form.I'm also sure they inform you to update your family information in reference to this.If this is the scenario,it's the Additional family information form IMM 5406 that is been requested.
Unless you have an addition to your family through marriage or birth of a new baby,Accra will not ask youth update Generic form.
If you have recently gotten married,added your new spouse or your new baby and have not sent generic form to Accra before now,i will strongly advice you to send both forms with reference to your new family composition.
In doing that,Accra will pick what is needed and shread the other form away.
Just include a cover letter to explain your motive of inclusion of the two forms.
Even though it's not my personal experience ,i know a couple of buddies that experienced it.
Cheers

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kollins said:
Congrats Floxzy .....
Please confirm the issue date of your visa and COPR.
Congrats to you and your family.
I'll create a column for Canadian mobile number on the SS just incase we want to contact eachother in Canada.
Happy for you......
Enjoy the moment and don't forget to let the house know how your planning of landing goes.
Cheers
Thanks Kollins, thanks everyone. the date is actually 17th and I updated it on my timeline. COPR says my destination is Winnipeg.

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
Floxzy said:
See you all in Canada
Congratss. I pray to share this kind of update by this time next year,Amen.
Congrats once again, God be with you.

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
See you all in Canada
Congratulations Floxzy. Wishing you and your family safe landing and all the best in Canada.

joolagabriel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
13-10-2015
Floxzy said:
See you all in Canada
Congrats Floxzy.

canadawait

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
@Floxzy congratulobia, we tap into ur blessing oooooo.

God I want to share this kind of testimony soon in Jesus Name Amen :p :p

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
kollins said:
I'm sure they made a reference to the additional family information when they mentioned the IMM8 form.I'm also sure they inform you to update your family information in reference to this.If this is the scenario,it's the Additional family information form IMM 5406 that is been requested.
Unless you have an addition to your family through marriage or birth of a new baby,Accra will not ask youth update Generic form.
If you have recently gotten married,added your new spouse or your new baby and have not sent generic form to Accra before now,i will strongly advice you to send both forms with reference to your new family composition.
In doing that,Accra will pick what is needed and shread the other form away.
Just include a cover letter to explain your motive of inclusion of the two forms.
Even though it's not my personal experience ,i know a couple of buddies that experienced it.
Cheers
There has been no changes to my family composition.........I hope anyone who've submitted would shed some light in this. Thanks....