App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
Congrats Kollins, after all the hard work, u deserve it.

eduj_chuks

Sep 4, 2014
HALA! HALA!! HALA!!! KCOLLINS, I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU SURE DESERVE THIS COOLEST OF EMAILS FROM AVO. THE REMAINING PROCESS WOULD JUST BE AS COOL FOR YOU AND INDEED ALL OF US.

HOW I WISH THIS CAMARADERIE SPIRIT IS PRESENT IN OUR POLITICAL LEADERS. THIS FORUM HAVE BEEN UNITED BY A COMMON COURSE, SO TOO SHOULD OUR LEADERS BE. INSTEAD THEY ARE DRIVING SMART YOUNG NIGERIANS TO FOREIGN LANDS. IN ANY CASE WELL DONE GUYS. MY PRAYERS ARE FOR THE REMAINING GUYS IN THE FORUM, THAT GOD WOULD ALSO INTERVENE IN THEIR SITUATIONS.

FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, AVO WOULD COMPLETE THE WHOLE FSW 2013 THIS CALENDAR YEAR AND EVEN START WITH THE 2014. SINCE THEY MUST COPE WITH THE EXPRESS TARGET OF 6 OR LESS THAN 6 MONTHS PROCESSING TIME.

CONGRTULATIONS KCOLLINS

Ennex

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Med's Done....
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
Re: MEDICAL REQUEST RECEIVED

kollins said:
With humility and gratitude to God,I hereby notify the house about the receipt of my Medical Request from the Accra Visa office.
Please find below an extract from the email sent...

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.
Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

Few days ago,I was still stressing the fact that I'm happy been the last on the queue especially when I have about 2 timelines of submission before the final successful application of 24th April,2014 which happens to be on the SS.
My first application of 8th January,2014 was returned because of payment issues relating with my GTbank credit card....I never got the application back till date.
My second application on March 18th,2014 was also returned because British council deceived me that they will insert my original result in my application package and help me to send it.I payed the necessary charges but the package was returned also because of incomplete documentation....I didn't wait for it to be returned(my draft was still inside) before sending a third application with no premonition that a new FSW2014 will come out...if i knew,i wouldn't send it.
I submitted my third application and it was received on the 24th April,2014 with the PER received on 13th May,2014.....I got my second returned application back in June with an explanation letter that i did not put my IELTS result inside.

Not been proud....but thankful to God.
I use this as a point of contact to my numerous buddies still before me that are still expecting their medical request...Eagle1..Gofame....dada-karma..Highlyfavoured...Pataki...Don2263...Maskuraid...Hopefulval....ty..hn.Bajay...STARGIRL...nanoye...ROND75...Amyyy...Valentine667....EMO...tinnyfrontier....Beebee02...okejji...DD-Rum...Chingy....canada4mind....mariedamzy...PORPHY....ritaliciously...Landmarkedge......I pray for the speedy processing of your application packages from our indefatigable visa officers AB & RK.

Cheers.
Congratsss bro.... well deserved

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
Hello Pple,

Does AVO wait until the 30 or 60days before responding, cos my document has been recieved and
my address has been changed.

Do i send remindal email or just wait until after the 30days

Cheers

BA

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
B.A said:
Hello Pple,

Does AVO wait until the 30 or 60days before responding, cos my document has been recieved and
my address has been changed.

Do i send remindal email or just wait until after the 30days

Cheers

BA
They don't usually wait.In my own case,I sent my letter of change of address with my updated forms,Pcc and RPRF and yet it's not been changed but I got my PPR after that.
Be patient as you will hear from them soonest

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
Thanks Loofty, appreciate

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
@ kollins. We thank God for his favour. We shld all be hopeful anything good might happen next week. MR, PPR etc

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello house, please I have a peculiar scenario here. A friend have been refused entry and his visa cancelled for some reason sometimes back, tho he got another visa issued in less than 30 days (legally). Unfortunately when he applied, he did not observe that bit that says(have you been refused entry to any other country) in his form 5669. How does he respond to that bit when filling the new form 5669?

Should he now admit and fill that he was refused entry and got the visa again and still traveled? or should he just still maintain the stand and say No he was not refused admission since that was what he filled in his initial submission?

I need your help please. Lets all help a brother and friend!

Thank you.

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
kay_diwe2014 said:
Hello house, please I have a peculiar scenario here. A friend have been refused entry and his visa cancelled for some reason sometimes back, tho he got another visa issued in less than 30 days (legally). Unfortunately when he applied, he did not observe that bit that says(have you been refused entry to any other country) in his form 5669. How does he respond to that bit when filling the new form 5669?

Should he now admit and fill that he was refused entry and got the visa again and still traveled? or should he just still maintain the stand and say No he was not refused admission since that was what he filled in his initial submission?

Thank you.
I think he should inform them.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
I think he should inform them in this new form. They have access to all infomations. There is no harm but when they find out they may raise an eyebrow.
kay_diwe2014 said:

Thank you.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kay_diwe2014 said:

Thank you.
Please inform them. They already have the information in their system. So saying No could attract severe penalty.

Kollins you brought me out of my hiding. A Very Big Congratulations....everyone will agree with me this MR is for everyone. You have done us proud here and even Accra agree to that. PPR will come soon. Proceed to Asaju sharp sharp.

Wishing all those still expecting MR a happy rain.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Kit01 et'al I have returned my timeline o. Hope it helps...