GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddy15 said:
Hello House,

I have been following this thread religiously since the MR rain started in early September. I am happy to inform the house that our MR email was received last night, we were asked for the following documents

* Medicals for every member of my family.
* Police report for me and spouse from the UK
* RPRF for me and spouse
* Updated IMM 5406 and 5669 for me and spouse.

The issue however is that I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and not sure we can do the medicals yet because I assume we cant be issued the PRV until the baby is included in the application(not sure) and also because of the risk of x-ray exposure during pregnancy, please I need advice on this issue.

Also I did not live in the UK beyond 6 months( 180days) though I stayed for extended periods twice (max 4 months) cos I was visiting my hubby, so am surprised they are requesting for a PCC from me, anyone in the house with a similar experience

My timeline: Application filed 07/03/2014
PER 27/03/2014
MR 16/10/2014

Congratulations to you

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Momobee said:
Congrats on your MR and your baby. I think the request for UK PCC is at the VO's discretion. Better to provide it than start debating with them. On the xray, you are far advanced in your pregnancy and chest xrays are generally safe if done properly. On doing your medicals, you have 2 options:
1) Do medicals now (with or without xray), inform them baby is due soon and put process on hold till after baby is born.
2) Do medicals now and hope you get the PPR before you are due so you cngo and have your baby over there. The second option is tricky as it really dependson how far along you are.

All the best.
@ siddy15 - You have very good advice from Momobee... X-ray at third trimester is safe. (My wife once did that). I think you need to concentrate on the UK PCC, 'cos it might take time. That could determine what best to do.
I will pick Option 1 above with X-ray. Option 2 is tricky as stated above because you may not be allowed to travel if you are too close to your EDD.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
siddy15 said:
Hello House,

I have been following this thread religiously since the MR rain started in early September. I am happy to inform the house that our MR email was received last night, we were asked for the following documents

* RPRF for me and spouse

The issue however is that I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and not sure we can do the medicals yet because I assume we cant be issued the PRV until the baby is included in the application(not sure) and also because of the risk of x-ray exposure during pregnancy, please I need advice on this issue.

Also I did not live in the UK beyond 6 months( 180days) though I stayed for extended periods twice (max 4 months) cos I was visiting my hubby, so am surprised they are requesting for a PCC from me, anyone in the house with a similar experience

PER 27/03/2014
MR 16/10/2014

Wow congratulations. This is so fast!

Kindly confirm if March 7 was the 1st time you sent in your application

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Gofame said:
Phine_ay you are just blessed.... I celebrate you today & say a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!... May this blessing flow on the rest of us IJN Amen
@Gofame, we are seriously praying for you and others still awaiting MR. Your celebration is very close......keep up the faith!

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
siddy15 said:
Hello House,

* RPRF for me and spouse

PER 27/03/2014
MR 16/10/2014
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Phine_ay said:
@ siddy15 - You have very good advice from Momobee... X-ray at third trimester is safe. (My wife once did that). I think you need to concentrate on the UK PCC, 'cos it might take time. That could determine what best to do.
I will pick Option 1 above with X-ray. Option 2 is tricky as stated above because you may not be allowed to travel if you are too close to your EDD.
UK pcc will not take time. You can get it within 2 working days if u want premium service for £80. Normal service takes about 10 working days for £45 only.

siddy15

Oct 17, 2014
Momobee said:
Congrats on your MR and your baby. I think the request for UK PCC is at the VO's discretion. Better to provide it than start debating with them. On the xray, you are far advanced in your pregnancy and chest xrays are generally safe if done properly. On doing your medicals, you have 2 options:
1) Do medicals now (with or without xray), inform them baby is due soon and put process on hold till after baby is born.
2) Do medicals now and hope you get the PPR before you are due so you cngo and have your baby over there. The second option is tricky as it really dependson how far along you are.

All the best.
Thank you very much for your input , option (2) is however not feasible as I am close to my EDD and wont be able to fly so late. Thanks Gentleandrew ,Phine and DD-rum

@ preferred : yes March 07 2014 was the first time of sending my application

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddy15 said:
Hello House,

* RPRF for me and spouse

PER 27/03/2014
MR 16/10/2014
Double Congratulations Siddy15. Wishing you all the best in the remaining stages iJn. Amen.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
siddy15 said:
Thank you very much for your input , option (2) is however not feasible as I am close to my EDD and wont be able to fly so late. Thanks Gentleandrew ,Phine and DD-rum

@ preferred : yes March 07 2014 was the first time of sending my application

wow again, and congrats again

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
MEDICAL REQUEST RECEIVED

With humility and gratitude to God,I hereby notify the house about the receipt of my Medical Request from the Accra Visa office.
Please find below an extract from the email sent...

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.
Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

Few days ago,I was still stressing the fact that I'm happy been the last on the queue especially when I have about 2 timelines of submission before the final successful application of 24th April,2014 which happens to be on the SS.
My first application of 8th January,2014 was returned because of payment issues relating with my GTbank credit card....I never got the application back till date.
My second application on March 18th,2014 was also returned because British council deceived me that they will insert my original result in my application package and help me to send it.I payed the necessary charges but the package was returned also because of incomplete documentation....I didn't wait for it to be returned(my draft was still inside) before sending a third application with no premonition that a new FSW2014 will come out...if i knew,i wouldn't send it.
I submitted my third application and it was received on the 24th April,2014 with the PER received on 13th May,2014.....I got my second returned application back in June with an explanation letter that i did not put my IELTS result inside.

Not been proud....but thankful to God.
I use this as a point of contact to my numerous buddies still before me that are still expecting their medical request...Eagle1..Gofame....dada-karma..Highlyfavoured...Pataki...Don2263...Maskuraid...Hopefulval....ty...Bajay...STARGIRL...nanoye...ROND75...Amyyy...Valentine667....EMO...tinnyfrontier....Beebee02...okejji...DD-Rum...Chingy....canada4mind....mariedamzy...PORPHY....ritaliciously...Landmarkedge......I pray for the speedy processing of your application packages from our indefatigable visa officers AB & RK.

Cheers.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Re: MEDICAL REQUEST RECEIVED

kollins said:
With humility and gratitude to God,I hereby notify the house about the receipt of my Medical Request from the Accra Visa office.

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

Few days ago,I was still stressing the fact that I'm happy been the last on the queue especially when I have about 2 timelines of submission before the final successful application of 24th April,2014 which happens to be on the SS.
My first application of 8th January,2014 was returned because of payment issues relating with my GTbank credit card....I never got the application back till date.
My second application on March 18th,2014 was also returned because British council deceived me that they will insert my original result in my application package and help me to send it.I payed the necessary charges but the package was returned also because of incomplete documentation....I didn't wait for it to be returned(my draft was still inside) before sending a third application with no premonition that a new FSW2014 will come out...if i knew,i wouldn't send it.
I submitted my third application and it was received on the 24th April,2014 with the PER received on 13th May,2014.....I got my second returned application back in June with an explanation letter that i did not put my IELTS result inside.

I use this as a point of contact to my numerous buddies still before me that are still expecting their medical request...Eagle1..Gofame....dada-karma..Highlyfavoured...Pataki...Don2263...Maskuraid...Hopefulval....ty...Bajay...STARGIRL...nanoye...ROND75...Amyyy...Valentine667....EMO...tinnyfrontier....Beebee02...okejji...DD-Rum...Chingy....canada4mind....mariedamzy...PORPHY....ritaliciously...Landmarkedge......I pray for the speedy processing of your application packages from our indefatigable visa officers AB & RK.

Cheers.

HALLLLLLLEEEEELLLLLLUUUUUYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Re: MEDICAL REQUEST RECEIVED

kollins said:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
P.O. Box 1639

Cheers.
Wow (see dance for my legs o..).. Kollins so happy for you you av bin serving this house faithfully God bless u my bro.. Wishing you the best all the way