+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Robindepiper

Sep 11, 2014
Hopefulval said:
My dear Robindepiper, I no go school oh! So put me down! You hear. We respect people's rights here and that includes the right to speculate, analyze and deduce anything we want. Whether it is right or wrong, we do not judge. Sometimes, it helps to douse tension. That is the tradition here. We are in the business of helping each other, making each other feel better or answering questions no matter how stupid they sounds. And your answer did not put my question to rest.

Things are getting too technical for me oh! Abeg over to you. No further updates from me.

If na thank you, you want. Ah! Ah! You go chop am plenty! Thank you! Thank you thank you! Me, I no want palaver.
SMH. I don't know how trying to help you by answering the question you asked earned me this schooling about respecting people's rights and not judging, things I have certainly not violated. I gave my opinion, but also stated that the senior can speculate if he wants.

You obviously know the rules and regulations in the house and I appreciate you for sharing, but maybe you should take a look in the mirror, because you tried to judge me and violate my right of keeping my timeline private.

If my answer did not put your question to rest, then please feel free to ask a follow-up question and I will answer you. Please ask nicely. :D

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
BOMBO said:
My ppr mail jst came in praise GoD.no one wld be left out in jesus name (Amen)

Congrats :) :) :)

BOMBO

Aug 21, 2013
Thanks evryone for the congratulatory msg
No one and I repaet no one wld be left out in jesus name (Amen)). My timeline is in the spread sheet.@ floxy was it DHL u used?

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
BOMBO said:

Congratulations! Pls update your timeline.

flooow

May 21, 2013
Hopefulval said:
Yes Chingy, thank you. One of our seniors who does not want to be name thinks that's the reason he has not received MR. I decided to ask on his behalf hoping he will see the response since he does not want to known albeit he is a known member of this forum. He thinks people who submit foreign PCC may be subject to more rigorous background checks.
@hopefulval and the anonymous senior :) I submitted a foreign PCC wit my application and I alrdy got MR and PPR. I don't think the PCC should delay processing..

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
BOMBO said:
Congrats and a big Amen to that!
!

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
BOMBO said:
Congratulations Bombo. May it be so ijn.

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Tiyo said:
Hello everyone, hope you all are good am happy for all the good news happening around in this forum, actually am new here but have never posted anything here, I just want to encourage everyone to hold on tight to Faith and believe God will bring us all to the promised land ;). I give God the glory cause my MR came in 3 days ago, we applied in October 2013 and got our PER in January. I bless God for everything and we all shall have cause to rejoice and celebrate in Jesus Name Amen. Cheers
Congrats. my heart rate actually increased when I saw your update yesterday morning because our time lines are pretty similar and I wasn't really ready for the MR.

Anyway, I checked my mail this morning to discover that my MR was sent yesterday afternoon. The list of requirements is shown below (after the cut).

Maskuraid and Nanonye, you are next.

By the way, please has anybody applied for (and received) FBI Clearance from Nigeria? Come to think of it, FBI clearance takes longer than 30 days that these people gave me o. what do I do?
============================================

UCI: 987654321

Application: E000123456

Dear 9ja 4 d lord:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

•Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.
• An updated Schedule A: Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for yourself and spouse. Ensure that there are no unaccounted for time gaps for questions 8 and 12 since the age of 18.
•Updated Police certificate from Nigeria for yourself and spouse.
· Hospital Birth Certificates for two older children.
· Immunization records for two older children.
•RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee.
· FBI Clearance: If your residence period in the USA has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original FBI clearance certificate For Yourself.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9ja4dLord said:
Congrats. my heart rate actually increased when I saw your update yesterday morning because our time lines are pretty similar and I wasn't really ready for the MR.

Anyway, I checked my mail this morning to discover that my MR was sent yesterday afternoon. The list of requirements is shown below (after the cut).

By the way, please has anybody applied for (and received) FBI Clearance from Nigeria? Come to think of it, FBI clearance takes longer than 30 days that these people gave me o. what do I do?

UCI: 987654321

Application: E000123456

Dear 9ja 4 d lord:

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

•Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.
• An updated Schedule A: Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for yourself and spouse. Ensure that there are no unaccounted for time gaps for questions 8 and 12 since the age of 18.
· FBI Clearance: If your residence period in the USA has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original FBI clearance certificate For Yourself.

Congratulations to you oooo

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
9ja4dLord said:

UCI: xxxxxxxxxxx

Application: xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear 9ja 4 d lord:

Congrats buddy .
So funny you were not even checking your mails until this morning!......Refreshing the emails is the key for the rest of us.
Congrats once again .
P.S.......kindly edit your post and remove your personal details like UCI and application number......it's not healthy for a public forum like this.......it's not on my own post.
For the rest of us that want to congratulate him.....please kindly remove his UCI and application number too.
GentleAndrew ....please edit
Cheers.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
9ja4dLord said:

UCI: hjjjkkkl

Application: jjjjjkkk

Dear 9ja 4 d lord:

Congrats!
Also, did you send FBI report with ur initial application? is this a second or first submission?

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Floxzy said:
Phine_ay, ojoolusegun, Loofy, flooo, etal make Una answer na.
I feel you my sister. Everything has been fast up until now. We will prefer AVO keep up the momentum. I pray they return the passport on time o. Some people waited between 2 - 3 weeks before getting the mail. I hope we will not have to wait that long.

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Congratulations to BOMBO and 9ja4dLord. So happy for your updates.

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
This is a follow up. I was just thinking of some things that had worried some of us in the time past or questions we have asked and felt a follow-up is needed. This could help those still waiting for one updates or the other to know what best to do if they are in similar situation.

Drhils said:
NB: Please does anyone know what an accepted bill of sale would look like. I'm selling one of my cars to beef up my funds and would like to know what Accra will prefer to show proof of sale. I hope my request receives favorable responses....Thanks everyone....and most importantly....THANK GOD!!!
@Drhils - how did you solve the bill of sale issue. What did you finally do? God will perfect the remaining part of the process for you.

Oboy said:
I need an urgent support on my Proof of funds I have to build an account from the scratch because there are no funds in the account I submitted earlier what do you suggest I do to avoid questions from the Visa Officer....Seniors please support urgently.

Oboy
@Oboy, some suggestions were given to you. Which best one did you finally apply. I hope you receive good news soon in Jesus Name.

@sanmi13 - I believe you must have given AVO enough and justifiable answers to their latest requests. It is well with you.

B.A said:
Hello pple,

I received an e-mail frm AVO requesting tha I send dem
a new POF, that the I had submitted cnt cover for fam
of 3.

Bur I had a new baby and I had sent AVO additional info for the new
baby, updates forms and additional pof for a fam of 4.

The packaged was deliverd on monday 29th of sept.
I guess AVO is yet to update my file b4 this message was sent.
@B. A - Any update? Did you send another bank statement, or did you inform AVO about the package that was delivered earlier? Just checking, because I expect your very positive update soon. Congrats in advance.

@Gofame, dada-karma and Highlyfavoured - I cannot say I know what you are going through. But I pray you receive grace and strength at this time not to worry but believe. Of course, some thoughts must have been going through your mind as to the reasons for the delay. We are a big family here, just share and we can help, even if we cannot do much, we can embolden your faith and pray along with you.
I first thought dada-karma's recent addition of spouse was the issue until Drhils got his MR. You will surely celebrate soon. No one of us will be left out.

@ Recipients of MR - If you have done your MR and medicals results have been received on ecas. Kindly update. This could help in calculating when you should be expecting PPR. I got my PPR in less than 3 weeks of medicals received.

From kollins Excel file, AVO has given MR to almost 60% of us. That is a good sign and 2013 could well be rounded up this year. For those still waiting, no dulling o, keep refreshing your mailbox. It is landing soon in grand style.

@ Pataki, Don2263, Hopefulval, Maskuraid and ty and others... on your marks, get set...

@kollins - I know you have not acknowledged any of the kudos, good job and welldone sent to you about the spreadsheet. Your humbility must be great o. I am saying once again - great job you are doing. You are putting sanity into this whole process. God bless you.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Congratulations 9ja4dlord. This is really good news. I had closed MR expectations for this week only to hear this. It's really refreshing. We thank God for u.