+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

nosike

Nov 14, 2013
fatenny said:
With great joy in my heart and sincere gratitude to the 'Awesome God', I humbly announce the arrival of our MR.
We were told to i Update Schedule A
ii Update PCC
iii Update POF
iv Provide evidence that the church where I was joined is accredited by Nigerian Government to to conduct marriages.

I was given 60 days and Immigration officer is RK.

More of these for all who are expectant IJN(amen)
Congrats Fatenny.

Amazing

Sep 13, 2014
Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all those who receive MRs n PPRs and those expectants.Our expectations will not be cut off IJN amen.

For those with MRs, l would suggest The Consultant Practise, 25 raymond njoku street, lkoyi , lagos.

We didnt have a pleasant experience when we went to Asaju.We had to leave the place for another hospital after paying the hospital fee .The place doesnt look like a hospital and the nurses are not friendly.

The consultant practise is very neat and they have their labs as well.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amyyy said:
Gentle Andrew. For wia!!! I ve been busy ooo. Nooooo I don't get angry ooo. When angry I count 70 tyms before I talk and when very very angry. I count 700 tymes. Lollllll. Congratssss once again

Great stuff, Amyyy. Really happy for your comments. I hope your Amyyy is not thesame one i am thinking ; Amarachi. I have two of them very close to me. Thanks for congratulating me. Cheers

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Congrats Andrew.. Remember I told u to start refreshing just a few moments ago..lol.

No POF update too for you. Please what was your initial POF mode?

Congrats again.

GENTLEANDREW said:
This was what happened like 7 minutes back :

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

· Updated Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature updated for all family members over 18 years.

· Updated Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.

· Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members. The information for this will follow by email shortly.

· National Population Birth Certificates for all three children.

· Immunization records for all three children

· Family photographs showing You and Your Spouse with Your three children

· WAEC for Your spouse.

· Photocopies of Passport information pages for two youngest children

· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For you and your spouse. For current fees and methods of payment, please see: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 60 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

No POF update.

God is a good God.I thanks and praise to him for taking me this far.He who has begun a good work in us will be faithful to complete it.The rest be ready oooooooo

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
GentleAndrew, this is one time I am happy to say 'Andrew is checking out mehn'. Big congratulations sir, I bless the name of God for what he has done for us all so far :)

Thanks man, you have said it all. God bless you plenty plenty

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
Congrats Andrew.. Remember I told u to start refreshing just a few moments ago..lol.

No POF update too for you. Please what was your initial POF mode?

Congrats again.

Thanks a lot oooo, i actually kept refreshing and the mail jumped in all of a sudden. With a shaky hand, i clicked and it was the expected/now the expected.

I used bank statement. What did you use?

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Highlyfavoured, Edujchucks and Pataki, I really hope to hear your good news. Be expectant.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Floxzy said:
If you haven't paid it before, kindly go ahead and submit the payment along with the required docs. There is nothing wrong with doing that. I am sure it was a mistake. MR=PPR=PRV so far.
Thank you oh Mama! I fear! fear!

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
nanonye said:
Highlyfavoured, Edujchucks and Pataki, I really hope to hear your good news. Be expectant.
I've been praying for them o... Also Go fame, dada_karma and eagle1. Has anyone heard from then. Any news cos I'm concerned for them....

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Amazing said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all those who receive MRs n PPRs and those expectants.Our expectations will not be cut off IJN amen.

For those with MRs, l would suggest The Consultant Practise, 25 raymond njoku street, lkoyi , lagos.

We didnt have a pleasant experience when we went to Asaju.We had to leave the place for another hospital after paying the hospital fee .The place doesnt look like a hospital and the nurses are not friendly.

The consultant practise is very neat and they have their labs as well.
Thanks for the info, please how much do they charge?

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
A big congrats to our one and only GentlleAndrew!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Thank you, Acesbaby, Preferred, Aijaynwoke and Nosike! I sincerely appreciate.

Pataki and Don 2263, please where art thou?

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
RonD75 said:
I've been praying for them o... Also Go fame, dada_karma and eagle1. Has anyone heard from then. Any news cos I'm concerned for them....
Me too!!