+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pataki said:
I want to wish thebaft, Hopefulval, Phunrae, Oreke, Ty, Maskuraid etc happy hibernation.:)

Pk
Abi o. But ure a smart guy for noticing, what do we do when there's really nothing much to 'talk' about

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Debarge said:
You obviously have a problem with reading and comprehension.while you were 'guessing' you should wait, Why did you come to ask such idiotic question?
Ok, Ok, Ok guys! Timeout! Nobody is a downer and nobody is asking anything idiotic. We are all just a bit frustrated at the length of time the processing of our applications is taking.

Let's all just take sometime out to chill. We are all in this together please yet individually. Calm down, calm down. Cooloo, cooloo, cooloo, cooloo temper. Those who want to write to the minister, please by all means, those who want to apply for gcms notes, pas de probleme and those have enrolled at soonest university, you are all very welcome. Canada is a melanger of all sorts and we all represent that in this forum handling things in our unique and different ways. All welcome, none bad, none good.

Thank you all and God bless you both here and in Canada ;) ;) :D :-* Amen.

If you don't say Amen, no MR!!! :mad: 8) :-* ;D

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
If you know him/ her, why not? Me, I do not know mine

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
tolex said:
...and then my PER comes in...faithful God
Yes congrats and welcome!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Hopefulval said:
Ok, Ok, Ok guys! Timeout! Nobody is a downer and nobody is asking anything idiotic. We are all just a bit frustrated at the length of time the processing of our applications is taking.

Let's all just take sometime out to chill. We are all in this together please yet individually. Calm down, calm down. Cooloo, cooloo, cooloo, cooloo temper. Those who want to write to the minister, please by all means, those who want to apply for gcms notes, pas de probleme and those have enrolled at soonest university, you are all very welcome. Canada is a melanger of all sorts and we all represent that in this forum handling things in our unique and different ways. All welcome, none bad, not good.

Thank you all and God bless you both here and in Canada ;) ;) :D :-* Amen.

If you don't say Amen, no MR!!! :mad: 8) :-* ;D
Hello fellow naijans, we also had this sort of heated argument about writing to the Minister to help expedite the processing of our applications at LVO. Some of us sent email to the Minister and got reply from an official within cic that our applications are still within the timeframe of 25 months set for London office. But now, London visa office has really picked up pace ignoring that 25 months although some of us are still waiting. The best u guys can do is just chill, request for GCMS notes or send CSE to AVO, and above all, pray. I wish u all the best.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening house, this is formally informing d house dt I received email for PER today, my app got to cic 22/04/2014, noc 3215.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hila01 said:
Hello fellow naijans, we also had this sort of heated argument about writing to the Minister to help expedite the processing of our applications at LVO. Some of us sent email to the Minister and got reply from an official within cic that our applications are still within the timeframe of 25 months set for London office. But now, London visa office has really picked up pace ignoring that 25 months although some of us are still waiting. The best u guys can do is just chill, request for GCMS notes or send CSE to AVO, and above all, pray. I wish u all the best.

Well said.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Congrats tolex and tem on your PERs and welcome aboard.

Hope dey. ;) ;)

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Amyyy said:
My agent said 2 of his may 2013 applicants hv received their medical request (don't kno how true it is )
I am surprise he didn't tell you they have landed in Canada already or maybe his clients are Indians. That's their style. Deceiving clients to keep a false reputation. If AVO is issuing MR, we will be the first to tell you.