Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
nanonye said:
Oyifien, when did you aply and when did you receive your PER? Also, what is the status of your ECAS?
My application got to CIC on the 29th of May. Got PER mail through my consultant on the 10th of September. The status of my application is still in process (we've received your application for processing on the 29th of May). Thanks.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmmmmm,with the way our seniors are getting MRs i guess they want to clear what they have on ground and face FSW 2013.The way the are sending it to them is in a rushing manner.Thesame i believe will be happening now to those who are not in the forum.

God will help us and i really thank God for our seniors.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Its not a small rushing manner o, am sure i counted abt 7 or 8 MRs today. Na Arese own sweet me pass. God pls let nt dis rush stop in JESUS name. Amen

GENTLEANDREW said:
Hmmmmmm,with the way our seniors are getting MRs i guess they want to clear what they have on ground and face FSW 2013.The way the are sending it to them is in a rushing manner.Thesame i believe will be happening now to those who are not in the forum.

God will help us and i really thank God for our seniors.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phunrae said:
Its not a small rushing manner o, am sure i counted abt 7 or 8 MRs today. Na Arese own sweet me pass. God pls let nt dis rush stop in JESUS name. Amen

I have a strong feeling that they want to clear their files to make room for our own.Latest by march,our ECAS will begin to change.Other VOs have gone far ahead and i think that it is only Accra and probably some other African VOs are the only ones left.God favour us.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Good for us bro, it is well overdue

[quote author=GENTLEANDRk=topic=160551.msg2874693#msg2874693 date=1391173580]

I have a strong feeling that they want to clear their files to make room for our own.Latest by march,our ECAS will begin to change.Other VOs have gone far ahead and i think that it is only Accra and probably some other African VOs are the only ones left.God favour us.
[/quote]

cheekswat

Feb 2, 2014
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. A friend just introduced me to the forum. My application is currently being processed.

[/quote]

BOMBO

Aug 21, 2013
when will accra start calling people oooo. has anyone who applied in 2013 status changed from in process?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Hello All,
Greetings to you. I applied in Dec as a rep.... I will like to be in here to see how things are shaping up under the new rule. It appears 90 days or thereabout is the standard time for response to the initial application.

All the best.

Cheers

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Not sure they have evn started lukin into our appln, d focus is on 2011-12 applicants,they sure ve been patient enuff so na make dem finish wiv dem fast so dey cn stat wiv us

BOMBO said:
when will accra start calling people oooo. has anyone who applied in 2013 status changed from in process?

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Welcome EMO! Didnt quite get wat u applied for but some get first response in less dan 90days

EMO said:
Hello All,
Greetings to you. I applied in Dec as a rep.... I will like to be in here to see how things are shaping up under the new rule. It appears 90 days or thereabout is the standard time for response to the initial application.

All the best.

Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
Hello All,

All the best.

Cheers

You are highly welcomed to this humble forum.We will really need your contributions here.Can you kindly update your timeline.Thanks.

cheekswat

Feb 2, 2014
Pls my application is still being processed in Accra, but a friend told that I would be required to provide proof of funds again. I included land and property documents when I filed in my application last year-2013. I want to know if I can still present the documents when they ask for proof of funds again or will I need to show proof of the required $17000 (about N2.7m) cash in my account? Tђǎ̜̣̍ŋk§.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheekswat said:
Pls my application is still being processed in Accra, but a friend told that I would be required to provide proof of funds again. I included land and property documents when I filed in my application last year-2013. I want to know if I can still present the documents when they ask for proof of funds again or will I need to show proof of the required $17000 (about N2.7m) cash in my account? Tђǎ̜̣̍ŋk§.

I am sure that our seniors will be able to do justice to tjis question.Personally,i think you have to show both especially if you make money from the land and property documents which are paid into the account.Moreover,you submitted the documents earlier;you might just have to submit them again with the bank statement to show that the property is still yours.This i think should happen if they request for you to still show proof of payment.

BOMBO

Aug 21, 2013
hello phunrae and andrew,

going by what the minsister said that the fswp processing should be done within 12 months i am surprised that accra has not started calling us. Other vo has been processing peoples application. just curious.

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
Wowww, I just logged in and was soo shocked to see the amount of MR's sent out by Accra VO. This is great news. Hopefully they will face 2013 within d next few weeks. It is well.