Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
Yes o,i second the prayer. It's about to start bubbling in here..

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pickabeau said:
good to know the house is kicking....

We expect more PER rain before the end of year and for 2014 to start off with MR rain

Ise.eeee

Amen oooooo

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Guys pls I have a question on behalf of a friend. A May applicant. He has had an emergency and has had to use up more than half of the funds he had in his account, the same account he used to show proof of funds. He wants to know if Accra asks for POF after CIC has issued PER or if they simply issue MR without POF. Also, if they do ask, he wants to know if a simple bank letter stating account balance would be enough or do they ask for detailed bank statements for a particular duration.

Congrats to the guys who recently got their CC charged and those that got PER. Enjoy the moment, you deserve it. I am praying for mine and its in the pipeline IJN.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Amen oooooo

Is your ability to check your status on line using UCI and finding your information there a sign that your payment has been accepted?

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Is your ability to check your status on line using UCI and finding your information there a sign that your payment has been accepted?
Well u can't have a UCI in the 1st place unless u have received a PER notification by email. And in ur PER, u would have already been told that u have passed the Eligibility Screening. There is no way u would have passed the Eligibility screening if ur payment had not been already successfully charged. Otherwise they would have returned ur application instead.

However, if u have received a UCI from a previous application, then u can not rely on that as an indication. But if the information on Ecas categorically states the receipt of ur Permanent Residence Application, as "In-Process" then u are good.

I hope this helps.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anvaller said:
Well u can't have a UCI in the 1st place unless u have received a PER notification by email. And in ur PER, u would have already been told that u have passed the Eligibility Screening. There is no way u would have passed the Eligibility screening if ur payment had not been already successfully charged. Otherwise they would have returned ur application instead.

However, if u have received a UCI from a previous application, then u can not rely on that as an indication. But if the information on Ecas categorically states the receipt of ur Permanent Residence Application, as "In-Process" then u are good.

I hope this helps.

I received the UCI from the enquiry request that i made.Yes,it is showing "in process".I have never applied before.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,i just received my PER.

I received the UCI from the enquiry request that i made.Yes,it is showing "in process".I have never applied before.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gentle A .. finally.. i m happy for you : ;D ;D ;D

nanonye... on your friend, i guess he has to hold on and wait if any reuqest for POF is made
I think its likely so let him start building his portfolio up again....

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pickabeau said:

nanonye... on your friend, i guess he has to hold on and wait if any reuqest for POF is made

Thanks Pickabeau,you have always been there.God bless you.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Many congrats to you GentleAndrew on receiving your PER.

Pickabeau, my friend is concerned he may not be able to maintain that balance consistently anymore. In the event Accra requests for his POF, can a simple statement of account balance be used or must it be a detailed bank statement over time?

pickabeau said:

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
Many congrats to you GentleAndrew on receiving your PER.

Pickabeau, my friend is concerned he may not be able to maintain that balance consistently anymore. In the event Accra requests for his POF, can a simple statement of account balance be used or must it be a detailed bank statement over time?

Thanks nanonye.God bless.

For your friend,he/she just have to start raising the money gradually.You never can tell what will happen.Interestingly,Accra might not request for it.Let the person just start.

Don2263

Dec 17, 2013
Congrats to all those who got PER, I just stumbled on this forum, I got my PER this week too. Anybody have an idea when Accra office will start processing 2013 FSW?

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Congrats GentleA!!! Tonight sleep go dey different.........lol

r

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
Congrats Gentleandrew, you really deserve this. Welcome to phase 2 of the waiting game