Interview........
waived IJN
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Pascola said:
Hello Team,

I must say i find this Forum very helpful towards achieving our Canadian FSW objective.

I have done medicals since November, 2014 and i am yet to get a feedback from Acrra AVO till date. My ecas now reads "Medicals have been received".

I have sent friendly emails to Acrra since last year and they have responded that my file is complete and is ready to be reviewed by an officer.

Please what is the wayforward as this waiting period can be very irritating.
I feel you. In same shoes. I just want to know if anyone had been communicated too by AVO lately

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pascola said:
Hello Team,

I must say i find this Forum very helpful towards achieving our Canadian FSW objective.

I have done medicals since November, 2014 and i am yet to get a feedback from Acrra AVO till date. My ecas now reads "Medicals have been received".

I have sent friendly emails to Acrra since last year and they have responded that my file is complete and is ready to be reviewed by an officer.

Where did the review officer go to?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pascola said:
Hello Team,

I will advice you to be patient since you have been told that the review officer will go through your file• You should at least be happy that they said your file is complete and ready for review• I am not sure if AVO have issued out any MR or PPR this year•

Just be patient for you will definitely hear from them soon• You can send another friendly mail by next week if you still do not hear from them this week•

Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
daramz said:
Hello All, congrats to those planning their trips. Any update from anyone who is 2013 applicant and waiting for MR or PPR? It seems AVO is very quiet or am I wrong?

Response please
Not sure we have anybody in the category that has been contacted.
Unless perhaps one of us who was asked to provide POF update after medicals.
Cheers

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
hello. i have contacted iom lagos and i was asked to mail a copy of both my visa and biodata. which i did and i was also ask to state in their application form they send to me to indicate my entended date of departure which i did. then i was asked to pay for my air fare that i ve been booked. i shld pay at standard chatered with account name: International organisation for immigration. has anyone gone tru them. i want to know how true it is. the name of the lady that attended to me is Nike.

also if you have found any cheaper fare or airline pls do inform us.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
okejji said:
hello. i have contacted iom lagos and i was asked to mail a copy of both my visa and biodata. which i did and i was also ask to state in their application form they send to me to indicate my entended date of departure which i did. then i was asked to pay for my air fare that i ve been booked. i shld pay at standard chatered with account name: International organisation for immigration. has anyone gone tru them. i want to know how true it is. the name of the lady that attended to me is Nike.

Nike is the IOM staff in charge....so I believe you're inthe right hand.
Meanwhile ,a lot of applicants has been going through them with no issues whatsoever .
Cheers

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
kollins said:
Nike is the IOM staff in charge....so I believe you're inthe right hand.
Meanwhile ,a lot of applicants has been going through them with no issues whatsoever .
Cheers
thanks. pls do more search for cheaper fares.

Emmy70

Nov 11, 2014
okejji said:

Okejji what average fare are you getting from IOM and on which airline? Please share to enable us make informed imput. Thanks.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Pascola said:
Hello Team,

I am in d same boat with you, did my medicals November 2014, I sent AVO a friend mail and dis was dia response:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Thank you,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (KAS)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

I don't understand what's holding the PPR

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chingy said:
I am in d same boat with you, did my medicals November 2014, I sent AVO a friend mail and dis was dia response:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Thank you,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (KAS)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

I don't understand what's holding the PPR
Let's all just exercise patience.

Tripple A

Jan 13, 2015
Pascola said:
Hello Team,

@Pascola,

From my brother's experience whose visa was issued 3 months after MR was received, I don't think there should be any cause for alarm as your visa might be issued sometime in February or March. It would not hurt to keep emailing though. All the best

LDee

Dec 12, 2014
okejji said:

Hi, please are you to make payment in USD r Naira?