Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Doohdear said:
ECAS STATUS: COMPLETE

5th Line on ECAS: You entered Canada at the Calgary International airport office on December 12th, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.

Oh so sweet, All glory be to God. wishing all a merry Xmas and a happy new year :-*
Congrats, which you more favor in your new land!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
ty said:
We are very grateful to the Lord once again, we got pickup mail this evening after we noticed 4th line decision made yesterday. I guess it changed since Friday but just noticed yesterday. Praise the Lord!
Congrats

YET

Feb 4, 2014
Hello y'all :),

Once a while, I pop in here, but feel I should encourage some peeps in same boat with me, who are yet to get MR since 2013. Don't think you need sweat nor get edgy. At times I even forget i applied for anything. What am saying in essence is that focus your mind on other equally important things and put this Canadian stuff somewhat secondary. I believe there are opportunities here in the country that shouldn't be missed out. Importantly plan your time well so time doesn't set the pace for you. Lastly, pray about everything, i mean everything and let faith keep the flame of hope burning.
Ciao..!!!
:D

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YET said:

Once a while, I pop in here, but feel I should encourage some peeps in same boat with me, who are yet to get MR since 2013. Don't think you need sweat nor get edgy. At times I even forget i applied for anything. What am saying in essence is that focus your mind on other equally important things and put this Canadian stuff somewhat secondary. I believe there are opportunities here in the country that shouldn't be missed out. Importantly plan your time well so time doesn't set the pace for you. Lastly, pray about everything, i mean everything and let faith keep the flame of hope burning.

You have spoken well• Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
YET said:

Ciao..!!!

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
YET said:

Ciao..!!!
Nice one YET.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YET said:

Ciao..!!!

Gave you my first positive rating. Yours will definitely come. It reminds me of my own. I started this race so mannyyyyy years back but the backlog was so much. Eventually we were cancelled and here we are again. We never gave up. God's time is truly the best.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
YET said:

Ciao..!!!
Plus +1 for you, nice piece and i pray as you show up today, your MR and all updates will show up

YET

Feb 4, 2014
@ GENTLEANDREW, God bless you for starting this channel, I always leave better informed on each visit.
@ Kollins, We shall smile together into Ca, Amen.
@ iCraft, Merci Beaucoup, am learning french lil by lil, it should become handy in future.
@ Dotsngr, Warriors don't give up and you're one. You would laugh last and remember God's favour, Amen.
@ Kayb, I key in to your prayers in Jesus Name, Amen.

A lil research on Canada reveals that you only need spend 3yrs in their country(out of which 2yrs as a permanent resident) to apply for Citizenship.
Also with their passport, you can enter about 170 other countries visa free (amazing).
Going by different people's experiences and even my friends there too, it would be better to enrol for a short program (say 3-4months, if any)
to quickly have a Canadian credential to ease the process of nailing a good job. For intending settlers, its always good to conduct researches
for prospective programs, afterall you wont be paying international fees.

I believe this lil piece would be of help to someone.!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
YET said:
@ GENTLEANDREW, God bless you for starting this channel, I always leave better informed on each visit.
@ Kollins, We shall smile together into Ca, Amen.
@ iCraft, Merci Beaucoup, am learning french lil by lil, it should become handy in future.
@ Dotsngr, Warriors don't give up and you're one. You would laugh last and remember God's favour, Amen.
@ Kayb, I key in to your prayers in Jesus Name, Amen.

A lil research on Canada reveals that you only need spend 3yrs in their country(out of which 2yrs as a permanent resident) to apply for Citizenship.
Also with their passport, you can enter about 170 other countries visa free (amazing).
Going by different people's experiences and even my friends there too, it would be better to enrol for a short program (say 3-4months, if any)
to quickly have a Canadian credential to ease the process of nailing a good job. For intending settlers, its always good to conduct researches
for prospective programs, afterall you wont be paying international fees.

I believe this lil piece would be of help to someone.!
Honour delayed is not honour denied hence I believe this is going to come to an expected positive end.
You're right in your research .
Canadian experience and education/credential however little is very important.
The experience/references most times comes from voluntary jobs made........ if possible,you can get this experience working for a company with little or no pay while working for them.
Been a permanent resident also ensures you pay same fees as Canadian citizens hence,the international fees do not apply.
Whichever way it is,the favour of God is what really matters.
It's well .
Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmmm,we are yet to get our passports from DHL with a day short of two weeks since Accra sent pick up mail. I have called DHL severally and they have consistently maintained that Accra are yet to release our passports. I was prompted this morning to send Accra a mail and they responded in less than 5 minutes that they are still waiting for our courier company to come and pick our documents. I just do not get it. Could DHL have been misleading me all along because the said they visit Accra's office everyday.

Well,they said they will act immediately. I have forwarded the mail i got from Accra to them so that it will not look a frame up. I cannot wait to see the maple leaf on our passports. Hmmmm!

Tiyo

Oct 7, 2014
To the glory of God Almighty we landed safely in Calgary on the 27th of December, everything went smoothly till we left the airport to our destination. A dream come true and we ate enjoying the white holiday indoors. we all shall have wonderful testimonies to share in this forum, to all expecting hold on nd be steadfast, we all shall see the Maple leaf. Shalom

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Tiyo said:
To the glory of God Almighty we landed safely in Calgary on the 27th of December, everything went smoothly till we left the airport to our destination. A dream come true and we ate enjoying the white holiday indoors. we all shall have wonderful testimonies to share in this forum, to all expecting hold on nd be steadfast, we all shall see the Maple leaf. Shalom
Congrats Tiyo...
Happy for you and the family.
We wont mind getting some updates about your landing procedures especially at the port of entry.
Once again,happy white Christmas in arrears.
Cheers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tiyo said:

Great stuff. Can you give more insight about your journey preparation and landing formalities; did you use IOM? What airline? Airfare? Landing formalities questions etc. Cheers!

Tiyo

Oct 7, 2014
We did not use IOM, we booked directly with KLM, we left lagos on the 26th of December via Amsterdam where we had a waiting period of about 6hours. We arrived Calgary in the afternoon local time, we proceeded to passport control where a lovely lady attended to us and she was so sweet, spoke to my daughter's if they were ready for the cold weather, she never asked us any other questions apart from what I filled in the declaration form given to us in the plane, she asked if the food stuffs were dried and I said yes, she later showed us to the Immigration Section, where another lovely lady attended to us immediately, we were asked to sign the two white forms that came along with our passport that had our passport photograph on it, she kept a copy and gave us the second copy which we will use to get social security number, health card, open bank account and do other stuffs, it will be our temporary card until the permanent residency card comes out, which she said can take some few weeks before it comes out, she congratulated us and we went to pick our luggages and as we were about stepping out we presented the declaration card to the custom who asked if we were bringing in other stuffs and we said no, we were not asked POF, no questions at all and we left the airport. We spent less than 1hour from landing and doing all we did. It was a wonderful experience, hope this helps someone out there. Shalom