Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
"Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth."-Bradley Whitford

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Aijaynwoke said:
Thank you very much. Two days ago I was realy tensed but now I am at peace. It was not a good feeling. All is well.
Good .........that is the spirit .
Be at peace even if it's by other easy and wait for the manifestation of your positive news.
Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatenny said:
Hello all,
Please I need your advice on a matter: A friend of mine wants to submit his application, every other thing is ready apart from WES( has been on it since July). Should the person still send the package and send WES later or wait for almighty Express Entry( age not in favor).

The person's package is likely going to be returned. May be he/she should wait for Express Entry.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aijaynwoke said:
Thank you very much. Two days ago I was realy tensed but now I am at peace. It was not a good feeling. All is well.

Sincerely, i understand how you feel;that sour taste in the mouth and especially when our documents/passports were received thesame day. You just wonder what is going on. At times i feel they joggle from issuing PER,MR,PPR and pick ups. Presently,it is not in a particular order. But one thing i believe is that,there are no issue with your case. It is just a matter of looking in the direction of your file and sending you the pick up mail. They have already endorsed the visa on your passports. It is left for it to pass the front of the administrator to update decision made. We have seen cases were they send pick ups or MRs and they do not update immediately. Just chill especially if you are not travelling immediately. You will surely laugh last. Cheers

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
Good morning everyone. I have the below to say concerning the IOM issue.

We used IOM to purchase our tickets. We were in Accra at that time, so we had the opportunity to walk into their office to make reservations. Our visas and passports were sighted. It took a couple of hours, but we were able to get the price that same day and we also made payment immediately. Prices were given in USD and we were asked to pay cash in Ghana cedis, POS or bank transfer wasn't accepted. Receipt was given immediately and tickets were sent via email within 48hrs because it is their office in Geneva that processes the final booking of tickets. The price for one adult was $1189.21 and child 2yrs + was $992.21. IOM recommended Lufthansa since we intend to land in calgary. They didn't give options of different airlines.

Hope this helps

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abeke said:

We used IOM to purchase our tickets. We were in Accra at that time, so we had the opportunity to walk into their office to make reservations. Our visas and passports were sighted. It took a couple of hours, but we were able to get the price that same day and we also made payment immediately. Prices were given in USD and we were asked to pay cash in Ghana cedis, POS or bank transfer wasn't accepted. Receipt was given immediately and tickets were sent via email within 48hrs because it is their office in Geneva that processes the final booking of tickets. The price for one adult was $1189.21 and child 2yrs + was $992.21. IOM recommended Lufthansa since we intend to land in calgary. They didn't give options of different airlines.

Hope this helps

Great stuff. I really like this information that you have provided. God bless you. Cheers

Chimzurum

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
6/01/2014
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
15/10/2014
Passport Req..
10/11/2014
LANDED..........
03/03/2015
Abeke said:

Hope this helps

Thanks for this information. Is this for departure from Lagos to YYC?

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
Lagos to Calgary

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
DD-Rum said:
We finally received our passports with visa and COPR today after much hassles with DHL. Glory to God for His faithfulness.
Congrats DD-Rum

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Abeke said:

Hope this helps
Thanks for the info Abeke. +1 for you.

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Abeke said:

Hope this helps
Great stuff Abeke.+1 for you

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Hi all, came across this information on the general forum and think its a good watch for all travelling soon

1) Before Arriving in Canada : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrOzthoRWko

2) First 2 weeks in Canada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdxRzff01I

All the Best ;D ;D ;D

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UGBOSS said:
I just received our passports from DHL after the many mistakes. All, Pls. track your passports.

Congrats. How long did it take you to get it from the day you made payment?