Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
Congrats to all the folks with updates. I use that landing story as a point of contact for us all expecting positives from Accra. We shall not be forgotten.

Have a super weekend guys.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Rozo said:
Hello people! ;D ;D

AVO seems to be overwhelmed with our applications. As advised in this forum, i sent a friendly reminder on Weds 12.10.2014, and surprisingly, after 5 weeks, we got our PPR on 12.12.2014 ;D!! :D

I just logged onto my profile and noticed the third line was added (this wasnt there yesterday morning). A line indicating that ''We started processing your application on December 10, 2014''...same day I sent the friendly reminder.

So guys...just incase you are still waiting for updates from AVO...please keep shooting the reminders!

Have a lovely weekend.
Congrats Rozo........
I'm so happy for you.....
Just on Thursday,a concerned active member asked about u from me, and all I could say was that we will hear good news soonest from you and thank God the news i here now.
Using you as a point of contact to others,we will soon hear great and positive news from them.
They may seems forgotten especially amidst other good news from other forum members....but trust me,a book of remembrance by God is opened on their account and we shall sure rejoice for them.
Once again,Congrats my buddy ........may you babe speedy closing up of this end encounter with Accra visa office.
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
maskuraid said:
Congrats to all the folks with updates. I use that landing story as a point of contact for us all expecting positives from Accra. We shall not be forgotten.

Have a super weekend guys.
Amen my brother ......
A remembrance by God for you is in place .......I'm sure the manifestation will soon be seen.
So shall it be for everybody expectant of good news news and updates from Accra.
Cheers

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Rozo said:
Hello people! ;D ;D

AVO seems to be overwhelmed with our applications. As advised in this forum, i sent a friendly reminder on Weds 12.10.2014, and surprisingly, after 5 weeks, we got our PPR on 12.12.2014 ;D!! :D

I just logged onto my profile and noticed the third line was added (this wasnt there yesterday morning). A line indicating that ''We started processing your application on December 10, 2014''...same day I sent the friendly reminder.

So guys...just incase you are still waiting for updates from AVO...please keep shooting the reminders!

Have a lovely weekend.
Congrats Rozo. Reminders certainly work.

doombuggy

Dec 8, 2014
Fellow Naijas,

I sent in my application sept 2014 and sent them a reminder 17th nov.
I checked my account balance and my account was debited of CAD1100 since on the 27th Nov but I am yet to receive any email.
Is this normal?

Cheers!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doombuggy said:
Fellow Naijas,

I checked my account balance and my account was debited of CAD1100 since on the 27th Nov but I am yet to receive any email.
Is this normal?

Cheers!

Your PER is on the way. Just remain calm. It is normal.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
doombuggy said:
Fellow Naijas,

Is this normal?

Cheers!
Congrats buddy atlesst for knowing ahead that you have been debited 1100CAD.
Looking at the global 2014 sheet,you will notice that August ,September and even October 2014 applicants are still receiving their PER from CIC as at currently so I'm optimistically sure yours will soon come.
In fact ,i have two good friends whose applications were received in CIC within a one week interval in August ,2014.Predictably,both of them got their PER mails within one week interval ....the last person been August 25th,received it last night around 7.30pm.I still have an August 27th applicant who used DD waiting for his PER in the coming week.
Most assuredly for you,yours will come by God's grace and please have a consolation that your account ha been debited already.....most applicants waiting doesn't have such consolation.
You're cool and you're fine.
If also you don't mind ,you should use the link below to enter details into the 2014 applicants spreadsheet list where you will be able to see applicants with similar timeliness as you.
http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D
Cor the global 2014 applicants list,use the link below to enter your details on the spreadsheet
http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry
After entry for both links , click Edit Your Response and save the link for future update
Once again ,Congrats for your been debited .......and Congrats in advance of your PER.
Cheers

Doohdear

Sep 23, 2014
Good morning all, we Landed 11th December 2014. It was a very smooth experience as many have testified. Thanks to this wonderful forum for all the help, advice etc during this period. I wish all happy ending IJN.

Compliments of the season

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Doohdear said:
Good morning all, we Landed 11th December 2014. It was a very smooth experience as many have testified. Thanks to this wonderful forum for all the help, advice etc during this period. I wish all happy ending IJN.

congrats Doohdear on your smooth arrival. I wish you all the best in your stay in Canada.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doohdear said:

Congrats on your safe landing. If you do not mind,can you share with us the airline that you used,if there was any need for you to show your POF at the port of entry; landing formalities completed and of course the province that you landed. How is Canada presently? Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Doohdear said:

Morning :D......5 or 6 hrs difference with Nigeria i guess.
Congrats on your safe landing in Canada....
May you reap the fat calf of the land.
We expect more update from you in the coming days even though it's expected you will have a lot to do on your PR card registration and all other things.
Once in a while ,bump us with updates as much a you can.
Once again ,Congrats on safe landing.
Cheers.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
LDee said:
hmmm...where do i start from..greetings all... I am a secret disciple of this forum(Nicodimus..ish). I follow this forum daily and keenly. I always get info from here.. You guys are great ..really. I know there are many pps like me out there..
I received my VISA and COPR yesterday to the glory of God.
My timeline is thus: Applied in July2013...my application was returned in September 2013 but i only received it in December 2013. Reason being that I did not fill the travel history form(i felt no need as i hadn't travelled out of the country before. I didnt know that I needed to fill it and just put N/A on the form). I did this, raised another bank draft(because it was nearing the 6 months expiry date) and resent...my application was received december 24th 2013. I received PER in Febeuary 2014. I changed my house address and saw on this forum that one needs to inform ACCRA. so i informed accra on October 24th 2014. Lo and behold same day i received MR and additional forms, Police report and PRPF. did medicals november 1st and my additional documents were received November 10th. November 19th i got Passport request. Sent the passport and it was received by Accra November 24th. On monday December 8th i got Passport pickup mail and contacted DHL. Yesterday December11th i received my passport from DHL at my office i immediately opened it to avoid any mixup like I've heard here, I saw my names on it and was really smiling. The DHL guy asked for recharge card, I gave him more gladly..lool...

I decided to register and appreciate you all. This forum is helping lots of people even those that are not members or do not comment. I am a witness. God bless everyone of us and help us in settling in our new abode. Cheers all.
Congrats and welcome on board!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
B.A said:
Hello beautiful pple, I received my passports and that of my fam today.
it was like a dream.
May God help each and every one of us.

cheers

B.A
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Doohdear said:

Great news, congratulations! May you be divinely favored in the land of Canada!