17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Tem said:
Date: October 30, 2014

UCI: *****
Application: *****

Dear me:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.

An updated Schedule A: Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for yourself and spouse. Ensure that there are no unaccounted for time gaps for questions 8 and 12 since the age of 18.

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Congrats Tem, Accra is working! Just a bit slow today...

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Action to be taken by applicants if no news from CIC yet

1.MAY APPLICANTS
If you are May applicants and fee is not charged or still awaiting PER

2.JUNE APPLICANTS
If you are 1st to 3rd week of June applicants and no fee is charged or still awaiting PER

Pls send an inquiry via mail to CIC using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER"
cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include
1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.Date of delivery(If known)

Dear Sir/Ma,

Please I wish to use this medium to make an inquiry about my submitted application
with the details stated above.

I will be very grateful if my inquiry is looked into.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

3.JUNE APPLICANTS
4th week applicants should still look out for charging,encashment and PER

4.JULY APPLICANTS
Relax,charging & encashment are ongoing as well as PER issuance

5.AUGUST APPLICANTS
Completeness checks-Currently going on with these applicants

Good luck.

STARGIRL

Oct 8, 2014
Good morn house,pls i got this mail below yesterday. can the house pls enlighten me on how to respond.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.
I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4(CAD$ 21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must
(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer AB

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STARGIRL said:
Good morn house,pls i got this mail below yesterday. can the house pls enlighten me on how to respond.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.
I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4(CAD$ 21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must
(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer AB

Send them an updated proof of fund with the money above the required and you are good. No fears!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
STARGIRL said:

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer AB
An evidence of proof of fund for your family size is been requested by your visa officer.You will have to show an evidence of about $22,000 within 30days just like PORPHRY was asked few days ago.
If you have the fund in your account ,you might want to follow all the advice given to PORPHRY earlier in the week and you will be just fine.
Cheers

STARGIRL

Oct 8, 2014
many thanks for all the responses. i have the funds scattered around i.e not all in one account. how do i gather it all in an account and not be perceived as borrowing the money as indicated in the mail.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STARGIRL said:
many thanks for all the responses. i have the funds scattered around i.e not all in one account. how do i gather it all in an account and not be perceived as borrowing the money as indicated in the mail.

Gather the bank statements and use since it is all you have.

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
STARGIRL said:

Move the funds to one account and print statements for the account wit d funds and the accounts funds moved from. Include a cover letter explaining the movement if possible with a schedule. That will show its not borrowed.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
STARGIRL said:
If all the accounts you are talking about are either in your name,spouse name,children's sks accounts and maybe pension fund for both you and spouse ,print out individual statements which will be equal or more than $22,000 and you will be perfectly fine.
It doesn't have to be in a single account to be shown.The various accounts i have highlighted out for you are accepted.
Wish you the best.
Cheers

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
STARGIRL said:
You can send 3-4 bank statements so far they are in your name and the total is enough for your POF. But if you know they might question the source of funds for some of the Accounts, then move funds and attach a cover note that funds were moved from one of your accounts.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Congrats Tem on your MR!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Congrats Tem on your MR!

STARGIRL,may God lead you on the "right" step to take amidst all the great advice you've been given, congrats in advance on your MR.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
I agree with Abeke on this, no point moving all the funds to one account but then you will still need to print the statements of those accounts as an evidence of where the money is coming from because just writing a cover letter won't suffice as evidence. Just do as advisdd if the accounts are in either your name or spouse's and you will be fine.

Cheers!!!

Abeke said:
You can send 3-4 bank statements so far they are in your name and the total is enough for your POF. But if you know they might question the source of funds for some of the Accounts, then move funds and attach a cover note that funds were moved from one of your accounts.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Big Congrats to everyone with good news! May i suggest that for those of us that our MR is long overdue, perhaps, CIC needs clarification on POF so lets start tidying it up so that as soon as the mail drops, we fire back to them almost immediately. No one will be left out in this race. God will complete the good works he has started and he will grant us the grace to go through the waiting period.

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
Canadian mum said:
Big Congrats to everyone with good news! May i suggest that for those of us that our MR is long overdue, perhaps, CIC needs clarification on POF so lets start tidying it up so that as soon as the mail drops, we fire back to them almost immediately. No one will be left out in this race. God will complete the good works he has started and he will grant us the grace to go through the waiting period.
AMEN..............