+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Loofy said:
All glory to God,the Author and finisher of my faith.
Received passports with visas and COPR.
I decree by the power in the name of Jesus that no one will be left out of this forum.We shall all rejoice and testify at the end.
I want to thank all forumites for the love and unity we have shared even though most of us may not know others personally.I pray that we all go with this spirit of oneness even to Canada and I can assure us,by The the abundant grace of God,we shall all excel in our New land.
Even as the word of God says in Isaiah 1 v 19.
Congratulations @ Loofy, it is well with you and all that's yours.

Phiib

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Loofy said:
I decree by the power in the name of Jesus that no one will be left out of this forum.We shall all rejoice and testify at the end.
I want to thank all forumites for the love and unity we have shared even though most of us may not know others personally.I pray that we all go with this spirit of oneness even to Canada and I can assure us,by The the abundant grace of God,we shall all excel in our New land.
Congrats, and Amen.

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Loofy said:
Congratulations. More blessing...

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Loofy said:
Congrats NOC mate! You started the week with good news, it will not cease by His grace...

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Loofy said:
Congrats to loofy and floxy and all those with updates. November and December PERs, your turn is here.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Loofy said:
Congratulations. Thank God

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Loofy said:
Yes o. Congratulations! May God also bless all your relocation and settling down plans. I rejoice with you.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loofy said:
congrats
amen

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Congratulations Loofy!!! See you in canada

DtaMin

Oct 27, 2014
Hello House

I am a newbie here. A friend told me , once i register here, there lots of great and nice volunteer who will help me . I really need help concerning the Canadian immigrants. I want you to direct me on what i need to do :

I am in my 40s , i have a background in COmputer Sc and a Masters in Information Science.A single mother with 3 sons. Which of the Canadian immigration options should i go for . What should be the best NOC and or should i wait till January.
Is there any other immigration path i can look into ,. i am considering schooling options too. you may want to PM me and mentor me through what i need to do.
Help me people. i am determined to leave naija and start a new life in Canada !

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DtaMin said:
Hello House

I am a newbie here. A friend told me , once i register here, there lots of great and nice volunteer who will help me . I really need help concerning the Canadian immigrants. I want you to direct me on what i need to do :

I am in my 40s , i have a background in COmputer Sc and a Masters in Information Science.A single mother with 3 sons. Which of the Canadian immigration options should i go for . What should be the best NOC and or should i wait till January.
Is there any other immigration path i can look into ,. i am considering schooling options too. you may want to PM me and mentor me through what i need to do.

Check this link and come back if you have questions :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
Loofy said:

AMEN. Big congratulations to you.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DtaMin said:
Hello House

You'll need to check the NOCs to see which one closely match your job duties. Either your current job, or one you've held for a year in the last 10 years.

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
Kollins I noticed my details in d spreadsheet is not complete though I gave them then.

V.O RK, was given 60 days and requested RPRF , PCC & IMM 5669