Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Just make photocopies of both old and new with a cover letter that you got a new intl ppassport as the old will soon expire, then yuou are good to go. I did same

Meanwhile, if you renewed your passport the old one will be stamped cancelled do I really do not think you will be able to use the old for your trip

UoG14 said:
All,

Congrats to all that have received some form of response from AVO. We will all make it to the end of this PPR journey with a joyful noise.

Please has anyone had to renew their passport after their medicals? My current passport expires in Jan-2015 hence I have gotten a new one which I plan to send to AVO. Do I need to send the old passport along with the new one when we get our PPR?

My challenge is I might have to make an official trip which I cannot avoid around the period I am expecting the PPR email hence planning to have the 2 passports valid (both old and new) whilst I send the new one to AVO and travel with the old one. Any experience with this will be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
kollins said:
Congrats buddy ....
Cheers

@KOLLINS MY PPR DATE IS TODAY NOT 17th
THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK
GOD BLESS YOU.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Big congratulations to you Floxzy!!! I am really happy for you and your family. This is not the end because we will still have reasons to rejoice with you after landing in Calgary and please keep in touch.

Congratulations too coolk et al, God is indeed faithful!

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolK said:
Somebody shout hallelujah...........
God is great

Got this mail from AVO

DEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

Important: Please note that we will not respond to
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,

Immigration Section -KAS
congrats

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats Floxzy, you Canadian ;D ;D ;D

Floxzy said:
Visa with CoPR for my family finally touched down at my house. (The thing dey hot like freshly prepared amala). Hmmmm....what can I say? but to say thanks be to the lord who made this possible!
And to everyone of you once again for being a pillar of support. I owe to you guys a duty to stay good and stay true. I pray we all find joy at the end of our journeys. God bless and bye-bye
See you all in Canada

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys a friend of mine got his MR today but he did not get any medical form attached. Is it same with others?Also he wants to know if Asaju clinic opens on Weekends and if any one has their contact number. pls assist guys

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obinja said:
Hi guys a friend of mine got his MR today but he did not get any medical form attached. Is it same with others?Also he wants to know if Asaju clinic opens on Weekends and if any one has their contact number. pls assist guys

He will get the medicals shortly.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Congrats Landmarkedge on the receipt of your MR.

Congrats also to Hopefulval. Kollins, i just went through the spreadsheet and i can see Hopefulval received MR on the 17th. I cant remember that being announced here but congrats to Hopefulval

mariedamzy

Sep 4, 2014
Thank u all for ur support and I wanna congratulate all those that got positive messages from AVO. Wanna ask if asaju opens on Saturdays cos I dnt mind doing my medicals tomorrow.

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Chai!!!! Feeeling so so sad here. Does it mean Accra does not want to send our own medical requests??? Pls each and everyone of you should remember us in your prayers especially those of us waiting for our MRs that the good Lord should hear our prayers and our MRs sent to us latest by end of this month. Amen!!!!!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amyyy said:
Chai!!!! Feeeling so so sad here. Does it mean Accra does not want to send our own medical requests??? Pls each and everyone of you should remember us in your prayers especially those of us waiting for our MRs that the good Lord should hear our prayers and our MRs sent to us latest by end of this month. Amen!!!!!

Though it tarries my sister, it will definitely come. Just get every necessary things ready.

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Amennnn oooo. Oga gentle Andrew!!! God bless you. I m beginning to get scared somehow honestly but God said we should have faith and hope for the best. I strongly believe it would come and very soon