02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Forumites going for medicals,
You can also try Q-life family clinic.The service there is fantastic and very clean environment.

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Drhils said:
I would also like to add that my sister landed in June 2014. She also had a similar experience, but she still did her X-ray. They only perform chest x-ray while the abdominal region is carefully protected....btw she is a medical doctor so I believe she's informed.....However, it's still your choice....just contributing my 2 cents
Drhills, do you mean that your sister did abdominal xray but with a protective shield? N how is she now, has she given birth, if so , howz the baby doing? Sorry for this much question am also in the same situat as Nwamarie hence the interest.
Thanks .

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Loofy said:
You can also try Q-life family clinic.The service there is fantastic and very clean environment.
I second this advise... In particular, the issue on cleanliness and environment.

If not for the desire for this Egwu leaf, I seriously doubt if I fit patronize Asuju as a patient!!!

The place wasn't clean and kind of scary for my kids at first... In fact my first child said it does not look like an hospital

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
kit01 said:
Thanks Loofy. I already received it. Are the medical forms going to be filled by panel physician and handed back to me to be couriered to accra along with other requested documents or it will be sent to accra by the panel physician/ clinic? Any other person that has gone through medicals can pls answer this cos I plan to do my medicals at asaju medical centre with my family members soon. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers.
The medical forms will be filled and uploaded by the hospital. You're just to give them the forms. You can send your other documents to Accra by courier.

UoG14

Dec 16, 2013
Loofy said:

Thanks for the advice Loofy. Is Q-Life also an e-medical center?

megeremore

Jan 14, 2010
NwaMarie said:
Seriously thinking about it Hopefulval. Una don dey ginger me seriously. Been brainstorming with my husband since this MR came in. Confusion oh! :-\ :-\ :-\ God please direct me oh!. Anyway, my hubby will go to Asaju tomorrow to make further inquiries. Will keep you all posted. All in all, let God's will be done. I submit to His will.
That's the best thing to do. The doctors at Asaju will advice.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
ojooluseguno said:
I second this advise... In particular, the issue on cleanliness and environment.

If not for the desire for this Egwu leaf, I seriously doubt if I fit patronize Asuju as a patient!!!

The place wasn't clean and kind of scary for my kids at first... In fact my first child said it does not look like an hospital
Ojooluseguno, we will go to Q-life when we really need a hospital, my brother. As it's Ugwu leaf we are pursuing now, let's stick with the one that has been delivering except of course we have similar testimonials of Q-life.

Meanwhile, NwaMarie, we are with you all the way! Anything you want. Me sef I apply to be Godmother. Just be careful either way.

Welcome Daramz to this family and congrats on your MR.

I'm proud to be Naija going on Canadien! O mu wa biko! Unu ne reign kita!

And to all of us on this forum Kollins, GentleAndrew, Oreke, Aijaynwoke Phunrae, Oboy Phine_ay, Momobee, NwaMarie, Floxy, Kit01, Fatenny, PK, Ty, Loofy, Maskuraid, Nanonye, Dhrills, Ojooluseguno, Acesbaby, Gofame, Odafe, Abeke, Oyifien, Bajay, B.A, Highlyfavoured, Dada_Karma, Toni, Shinemaster, CoolK, Debarge, Egbe, Ennex, Floow, Eduj-Chuks, RonD75, Jesus is Lord, 9ja4dLord, naijababe, Chingy, Mariedamzy, Rahoan, thebaft, Don2263, Tinyfrontier and Hugoboss, you all rock! Now, if you didn't hear your name, raise up your hand! ;) :D

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
My ecas was updated:
Medicals received moved to No. 3 while No. 2 says we started processing your application on October 1, 2014.

Note I received PPR on October 2.
Other PPR recipients pls check to confirm similar pattern.

megeremore

Jan 14, 2010
shinemaster said:
Group please i need your opinion!!!!!!!!!!. I received my MR a week ago, but my spouse lives in the UK while i am primarily resident in Nigeria. The question is can she have her medicals done in the UK, instead of flying over? I thot initially she could have her medicals done in the UK, since they do this emedical thing and we all have unique UCI numbers, but a senior who has landed has a very different opinion, which i need clarification from other experience applicants.
Is there any harm in seeking advice from Accra? That way, you'll be hearing from the horses mouth.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Hopefulval said:
Ojooluseguno, we will go to Q-life when we really need a hospital, my brother. As it's Ugwu leaf we are pursuing now, let's stick with the one that has been delivering except of course we have similar testimonials of Q-life.

Meanwhile, NwaMarie, we are with you all the way! Anything you want. Me sef I apply to be Godmother. Just be careful either way.

Welcome Daramz to this family and congrats on your MR.

I'm proud to be Naija going on Canadien! O mu wa biko! Unu ne reign kita!

And to all of us on this forum Kollins, GentleAndrew, Oreke, Aijaynwoke Phunrae, Oboy Phine_ay, Momobee, NwaMarie, Floxy, Kit01, Fatenny, PK, Ty, Loofy, Maskuraid, Nanonye, Dhrills, Ojooluseguno, Acesbaby, Gofame, Odafe, Abeke, Oyifien, Bajay, B.A, Highlyfavoured, Dada_Karma, Toni, Shinemaster, CoolK, Debarge, Egbe, Ennex, Floow, Eduj-Chuks, RonD75, Jesus is Lord, 9ja4dLord, naijababe, Chingy, Mariedamzy, Rahoan, thebaft, Don2263, Tinyfrontier and Hugoboss, you all rock! Now, if you didn't hear your name, raise up your hand! ;) :D
My dear Q-life family clinic is very good for Canadian medicals.why go to a substandard hospital and risk the fear of other diseases while you can do the same test for same amount in a more hygienic environment.I used q-life and there was no issue with uploading my medicals on ecas

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Loofy said:
My dear Q-life family clinic is very good for Canadian medicals.why go to a substandard hospital and risk the fear of other diseases while you can do the same test for same amount in a more hygienic environment.I used q-life and there was no issue with uploading my medicals on ecas
Ok Loofy, thanks for this info. Have your medicals being uploaded now? Please no vex, can you tell us how you know? For instance, have they updated medical received on ecas for you?

Thanks in advance for enlightening us.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Hopefulval said:
Ok Loofy, thanks for this info. Have your medicals being uploaded now? Please no vex, can you tell us how you know? For instance, have they updated medical received on ecas for you?

Thanks in advance for enlightening us.
Yes,it's been uploaded.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Loofy said:
Yes,it's been uploaded.
I think Q-Life is even cheaper!

Phine_ay ECAS have been like that for some time now. I guess you just checked. "We started procesing your ......." should have come before PPR followed by medical results have been received then DECISION MADE.
I guess they arent following that order

STARGIRL

Oct 8, 2014
Good Morning all,
I am new here and below are my details.

NOC: 2134

App. received: 17th Nov. 2013
PER: 11th Jan. 2014.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
NwaMarie said:
Comrade Preferred. Your prophecy earlier in the day don come to pass oh! :) :) :) :D :D :D :D. The list continues. :D :D :D :D
When I saw your MR post, my eyes just went wide. I was like wooow, is Accra tracking my posts n PMs on this forum. Congratulations again. And don't forget your to update your list ;)