GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NwaMarie said:
Dear xxxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 60 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

My people, I just checked my inbox and saw the above mail. In other words, my MR has arrived. :D :D :D :D :D

I'd also like to use this opportunity to share this piece of information with the house. Actually, I've been waiting for my MR to come before sharing the news. As much as I am very happy that my MR has come in, I won't be doing the medicals just yet because I am pregnant! My husband will also have to wait for me so that our medical dates can synchronize. Therefore, I'll be communicating to AVO via our representative/lawyer of my condition. So for now, e be like say my application go enter ''snooze'' for now! ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

Cheers,
NwaMarie

Congratulations, NwaMarie. Ensure you consider the option that suits you best.It is going to be well in the end.Cheers

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
I'm asking this question out of sheer curiosity. In order to avoid the pain of having to go to the bank to raise a draft to pay for RFRF fees, is it not possible to pay using CC? :-\

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
kollins said:
A sworn affidavit of your name is enough to make things right.
In doing the affidavit ,make sure you make a list of all your names on your birth certificate with reference to the rest of your official documents to show that you are the same identity.
I really do not expect them to return you documents because of this issue because i expected you to have listed these other names in your birth certificate as your other names which you are known for in some of the forms which ask for it......i know there is a provision for it.
Are you really sure this was the reason why it was returned?What does the explanation letter that came with your returned application says?
Whatever,a detail sworn affidavit will solve the issue .......but please look beyond the inconsistency of these names as a reason for your returned application as other things may be involved.
Cheers.
Kollins thanks for the help

1 - on my IMM008 form where provisions where made for other names, I did not include the extra middle names. I have never used them and in reality don't remember them as middle names when I fill forms . I do so that there is provision for other names used I DID NOT FILL it out

2 - In the letter, they stated my application is being returned for lack of completeness and no record of it is kept. returned due to the highlighted reasons- document missen - It was a check list. The highlighted on the check list was..." Birth certificate for pricipal applicant (i'm single)...A, B ,C (my name written in pen as i filled it out on the IMM008 next to the check list)"

First I thought I forgot to attach the BC, I checked 5 times before mailing. It was there. Next I thought the person wasn't doing their job and was going to mail it back - and they need to check properly. BUt it also then occurred to me that maybe its something else on the BC and that's the only issue I can come up with. because it'll be silly for me not think and just send it back only to again get it back. No further explanations though

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don2263,Fatenny,Pataki,Dada Karma,Highly favoured, eduj_chuks,Gentle Andrew etc, your time has come.Be prepared in Jesus name (Amen)

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
nkrun10 said:
African and Asian Brothers / Sisters – I need your help on a situation I have.

Problem – I have two extra middle names on my original birth certificate that I did not carry over to all my other official documents – Passport, work permit, transcripts etc. Asians and I believe Africans can sometimes relate to this issue: Many names at birth that become impractical to carry on hence only 2 or three along with the last names makes it past the first document (birth certificate). I got my package back as I believe it's because of the extra middle names on the BC that did not tally with the passport (more accurately absent) Last name and the other names I use match what's on the passport and tallys with the remaining names on BC.

How do I resolve this issue? Who has resolved this issue successfully on the forum and can provide tips to help? I don't want to send documents back only to get it back again.
Well, I also had the same issue when I applied initially. I now bear different first and middle names as opposed to what appears on my birth certificate. This wasn't my fault, after all my parents decided to call me by my other names which now appear on all my certificates, passport inclusive.

I envisaged this at the time I wanted to put my application in, so I wrote a cover letter explaining why the names on my BC and credentials/passport differ and I was fine.

At it stands now, I'd like to think that an affidavit explaining the situation would suffix.
Cheers!

daramz

Apr 6, 2014
naija
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NOV 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH DOC
Med's Request
6th oct 2014
Med's Done....
22nd october 2014
Interview........
waived IJN
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Hello everyone, I received my MR yesterday 6th of oct 2014 and the following documents today. I have been on this platform but not this particular tread/group. Having read most of your messages I'm really happy that Kollins had invited me to join in this tread.

My MR came with updated proof of funds, and I am thinking of using only fixed deposit this time around as I combined it the last time. Any suggestions for me?

Highlyfavored

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
Soon IJN
Med's Done....
Soon IJN
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
Soon IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
Soon IJN
GENTLEANDREW said:
Don2263,Fatenny,Pataki,Dada Karma,Highly favoured, eduj_chuks,Gentle Andrew etc, your time has come.Be prepared in Jesus name (Amen)

AMEN

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
daramz said:
Hello everyone, I received my MR yesterday 6th of oct 2014 and the following documents today. I have been on this platform but not this particular tread/group. Having read most of your messages I'm really happy that Kollins had invited me to join in this tread.
My MR came with updated proof of funds, and I am thinking of using only fixed deposit this time around as I combined it the last time. Any suggestions for me?
Welcome to this thread .....we are glad you could join us on this thread.
Fixed deposit in your name is fine to present as your POF.Besides,you can choose to liquidate it into your regular account if it is your choice.
Whichever way you prefer it,it's acceptable .
If you have a voluntary pension fund too,you can get the statement from your pension manger with a letter stating that it is unencumbered fund.
Congrats on your medical request once again.
Cheers

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Hopefulval said:
Yes but you can do medical without xtray now, NwaMarie. Abeg go do medical make you born our pickin for Canada oh! Congrats again Sister.
Seriously thinking about it Hopefulval. Una don dey ginger me seriously. Been brainstorming with my husband since this MR came in. Confusion oh! :-\ :-\ :-\ God please direct me oh!. Anyway, my hubby will go to Asaju tomorrow to make further inquiries. Will keep you all posted. All in all, let God's will be done. I submit to His will.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
GENTLEANDREW said:

Congratulations, NwaMarie. Ensure you consider the option that suits you best.It is going to be well in the end.Cheers
Thanks GENTLENDREW. God dey.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Yes oh! Your time has come. Receive it. Receive it. Receive it. Receive it................. :D :D :D :D :D

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
PER:

Currently we are running at 12 June PER

Charging:

Currently we are having 18 June Charges

Current CAP Status:

CIC indicates that they have received a total of 4598 Applications.

Processing:

We have NDVO, London VO, HongKong, Paris, Singapore, Accra, Bucharest and Warsaw File Transfers and Processing.

Medical:

CPC-Ottowa obviously as well as London, Bucharest, Hong Kong, Bucharest, Manila, and NDVO

Passport Request:

Several Requests at CPC-Ottowa and 1 at Manila

Visa Issued:

Mexico VO, CPC-Ottawa

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NwaMarie said:
Dear xxxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 60 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

My people, I just checked my inbox and saw the above mail. In other words, my MR has arrived. :D :D :D :D :D

I'd also like to use this opportunity to share this piece of information with the house. Actually, I've been waiting for my MR to come before sharing the news. As much as I am very happy that my MR has come in, I won't be doing the medicals just yet because I am pregnant! My husband will also have to wait for me so that our medical dates can synchronize. Therefore, I'll be communicating to AVO via our representative/lawyer of my condition. So for now, e be like say my application go enter ''snooze'' for now! ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

Cheers,
NwaMarie
congrats on ur MR
congrats on ur status
u ll deliver safely

maskuraid

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
My people, congrats for all the updates. For the rest of us, God will bring our good updates soon (amen).

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Big congrats to Debarge, Kit01, Oreke, Daramaz and of cos my wonderful friend and Sister (NwaMaria) on your MRs. NwaMaria u see say we many wey they think alike! It is well God will lead and direct you and hubby on the RIGHT step to take. I rejoice with you all.

Yes oh GENTLEANDREW, our time is NOW!