NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
The next thing is for you to read this guide ... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day,i got another e-mail from CIC regarding the enquiry i made on the 29th of october yesterday.To me,it was rather fast and less than 20 working days and quite unbelievable.But my concern is that they said that they do not have the record of my submission again.Actually,like i said earlier,somebody posted it for me in Canada after she helped to include the money order.She sent it around 13th of august,2013 not with a registerd mail but the class that is for 5 days(i guess working days).Since then ,i have been quoting 19th of august.

I do not have my UCI yet.The information i sent to CIO to know my status were;FIRST NAME,LAST NAME,DATE OF BIRTH,NOC CODE AND TITLE and country of origin and i stated 19th of august as date of receipt(not sure).If i state wrong date of receipt,will it affect the search and enquiry or they can use just my name and other info. to search?

The person that helped out to send my package has been doing it for me before and there are no issues.She has left her present residence trying to sort herself out.So,i cannot really contact her though i have sent her an e-mail to help contact the post office that she used to get the date of receipt and the name of the recipient plus the time of receipt.

My question plus other highlighted stuff above is;could it be that i have stated the wrong date of receipt to be getting that response from them(twice now)?Could it be that the package did not get there?She said she sent it and you know it will really be tough to doubt such a person who has done something similar in about three occasions and was successful.I AM REALLY BEEN CAREFUL NOT TO START TALKING THE WAY I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO HER ONLY FOR ME TO NOW GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM CIO OFFICE.

What do we think honorables?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These are the two responses
;

(Second response)CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
To Me
Nov 16 at 3:28 PM

I can find no record of your submission with our office. It maybe in queue for initial processing.

Thank you

D.A.

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

(1st response)CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
To Me
Oct 23
Good Evening:

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. As you state it was delivered on 19 August 2013, it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you,

MEM
Client Service Unit

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day,i got another e-mail from CIC regarding the enquiry i made on the 29th of october yesterday.To me,it was rather fast and less than 20 working days and quite unbelievable.But my concern is that they said that they do not have the record of my submission again.Actually,like i said earlier,somebody posted it for me in Canada after she helped to include the money order.She sent it around 13th of august,2013 not with a registerd mail but the class that is for 5 days(i guess working days).Since then ,i have been quoting 19th of august.

I do not have my UCI yet.The information i sent to CIO to know my status were;FIRST NAME,LAST NAME,DATE OF BIRTH,NOC CODE AND TITLE and country of origin and i stated 19th of august as date of receipt(not sure).If i state wrong date of receipt,will it affect the search and enquiry or they can use just my name and other info. to search?

The person that helped out to send my package has been doing it for me before and there are no issues.She has left her present residence trying to sort herself out.So,i cannot really contact her though i have sent her an e-mail to help contact the post office that she used to get the date of receipt and the name of the recipient plus the time of receipt.

My question plus other highlighted stuff above is;could it be that i have stated the wrong date of receipt to be getting that response from them(twice now)?Could it be that the package did not get there?She said she sent it and you know it will really be tough to doubt such a person who has done something similar in about three occasions and was successful.I AM REALLY BEEN CAREFUL NOT TO START TALKING THE WAY I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO HER ONLY FOR ME TO NOW GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM CIO OFFICE.

What do we think honorables?
You have don't have a choice but to send another status update request to CIO and wait for their response. If they still cannot find your file, then you must then persuade your friend to investigate at the post office. CanadaPost is not a FAMOUS postal service, they are an INFAMOUS postal service. But we cannot start to point fingers until CIO confirms for the third time, that they are still unable to see your application record. I do hope they find it.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
GentleAndrew,

They just started to process applications received around 19th - 31st August so no reason to panic. Please don't contact CIC for a while. Concentrate on your friend to reconfirm. Be subtle and ask for the actual date of postage again. This is my humble advice.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulval said:
GentleAndrew,

They just started to process applications received around 19th - 31st August so no reason to panic. Please don't contact CIC for a while. Concentrate on your friend to reconfirm. Be subtle and ask for the actual date of postage again. This is my humble advice.

Thanks a lot.Interestingly,my friend just sent me an e-mail containing the signature of the person that receieved it at the Central intake office(D Stephens).I am really happy for this.This goes to confirm what i said earlier that she has always been sending it and it is through the unpopular CANADA POST.Let me confirm the date of receipt.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Thanks a lot.Interestingly,my friend just sent me an e-mail containing the signature of the person that receieved it at the Central intake office(D Stephens).I am really happy for this.This goes to confirm what i said earlier that she has always been sending it and it is through the unpopular CANADA POST.Let me confirm the date of receipt.

Another thing that i think must have happened is that,i wrote my names straight off when i contacted CIO.As a result,they must have inputed the wrong names as surname,first name and middle name.For example,John peter silas;I did not say the one that is my surname or middle name or first name and the way i presented it,i wrote my surname first.They must have inputed it for my first name and vice cersa.I am very optimistic now that i will hear from them this week all things been equal.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Pls find a way to get your friend to reconfirm the date she sent it if possible wiv evidence bcos the problem mite not be from her, let's nt assume bcos it was sent from canada dey cnt make mistake @ d post office plus a frnd had d same challenge wia the persn to send d appln said he had sent it on d 6th of may nd she statd panicking wen she dint get PER like others who applied d same period only for her to get d mail later in aug and upon checkin ecas it says appln receivd 30may, of cos d guy was 4givn since she got Per but imagine wat cld ve happend if it was 1 of dis hot noc she applied for, anyways pls dnt give up now evn if it means sendin anoda appln if possible

Wish you the very best!

GENTLEANDREW said:
These are the two responses
;

(Second response)CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
To Me
Nov 16 at 3:28 PM

I can find no record of your submission with our office. It maybe in queue for initial processing.

Thank you

D.A.

Client Service Unit

(1st response)CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
To Me
Oct 23
Good Evening:

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. As you state it was delivered on 19 August 2013, it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you,

MEM
Client Service Unit

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Am ok, No update yet, nt actually xpectin any till jan-feb nxtyr me dey prepare for calabar xmas carnival + dey nid to finish wiv previous year applicants but after readin thebaft post I no run if it entas my mail dis year @ all @ all.

sheikh958 said:
Hi phunrae
Hope u r doing fine. Is there any update (MR) in this thread?

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Welcome to the forum, u dnt nid an agent to do this @ all. Have ve u done ielts exam?ve ur credentials assessed by WES? and I would say after readin the link givn u:
- determine whch NOC is best suited to ur job descriptn(if cap nt full)
- gather d necesary docs I.e ielts results, wes, letter from ur employess clearly stating ur job description(signed wiv a follow-up nos or email addy incase they nid to contact them), police clearance certificate, bank statement( must ve enuff to cover ur family size,check cic site)
Then u cn fill the forms, pls make sure dias no mistake nd dat u ve filled the most recent forms as pple ve bin rejectd cos dey filled old forms, I ll advised u use a credit card for d paymnt cos u ll get to know wen cic charges u whch will be a gud sign dat ur appln is moving to d nxt stage.....

Best of luck!

-
okubote bim said:
hello,i am new here and i would like to work in canada but i dont know what steps to take.someone said i should have an agent but when i came accross dis group den i said to myself i should give it a try.can someone please help me out.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Cool, so wats d received date?

GENTLEANDREW said:

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
I think they just started processing that date you quoted. Wait for another 2weeks and share the good news.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day people,

Can the underlisted factors cause delays in issuing PER:

-Visa refusal by Canada immigration or other countries,

-Travels to other country(ies)

-Large number of family members