Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nas man said:
Hello guys after the draw on Wednesday am beginning to rethink the expression of interest I got from ontario. The letter didn't say where to confirm or accept the nomination. Where do I do this?

Regarding the the payments at what point would I pay for the 1500 canadian dollars and others payments for the main application?
Just gather all your supporting documents and fill the forms according to their application guide. You have to get the bank draft in CAD and include it with your applicaiton. You are going to mail everything to them together and it has to reach them before the 45days is over.
Hardcopy docs are required so DHL is your best bet.

Olufemi78

Jan 14, 2016
Hello everybody,

I'm a Nigerian about to create my EE profile. From the points calculator i have 441 points. i am trying to get everything set before entering the pool. I Due to the economic challenges in the Nigeria, and banks have doubled their rates the value of 1500 cad fee of OINP has doubled in naira in the past two months.i have a friend in ontario willing to pay the 1500 CAD for me over their while i pay the equivalent exchange rate in his Nigeria account. However, i read that the money order for the processing fee has to go with my applicaton package from Nigeria. Please i need your advice.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Olufemi78 said:
Hello everybody,

I'm a Nigerian about to create my EE profile. From the points calculator i have 441 points. i am trying to get everything set before entering the pool. I Due to the economic challenges in the Nigeria, and banks have doubled their rates the value of 1500 cad fee of OINP has doubled in naira in the past two months.i have a friend in ontario willing to pay the 1500 CAD for me over their while i pay the equivalent exchange rate in his Nigeria account. However, i read that the money order for the processing fee has to go with my applicaton package from Nigeria. Please i need your advice.
Hi. I'm a little confused? ?if you are yet to create your profile, how did you get the nomination for which you need the 1500CAD for? ?that being said. ...just mail the complete application package to your friend ,he will get it and make the bank draft there in Canada. ...attach it to your application and forward it to them for you just as you packaged it.

t3kids

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Olufemi78 said:
Hello everybody,

You have to be in the pool first before you can get the ONIP letter of interest. What are you applying for? You can't apply for anything yet.

t3kids

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Nas man said:
@sekina that's quite a tough one, I think you should open a new thread specifically to @Asivad, @Stanley and other seniors to help.

But mean while I was able to create a profile today and my score was 450 . Though got an expression of interest from ontario I just feel it's an avenue for them to make 1500 canadian dollars extra of which i don't even have.

What are your advise my people...is there hope for FSW given my score?
Are you in Canada or Nigeria? If you are in Canada you have a good chance. If you are in Nigeria; do you have relatives who are permanent residents or citizens here, do you have a job offer here? If the answer to these questions is yes, you have a good chance.

Olufemi78

Jan 14, 2016
eski said:
Hi. I'm a little confused? ?if you are yet to create your profile, how did you get the nomination for which you need the 1500CAD for? ?that being said. ...just mail the complete application package to your friend ,he will get it and make the bank draft there in Canada. ...attach it to your application and forward it to them for you just as you packaged it.
Thanks a lot for that. Thats prolly what i'll do. I'm just trying to plan for every stage before i start the processing thats why i asked bout the 1500 cad.

Olufemi78

Jan 14, 2016
eski said:
Thanks for your help. as regards the Ontario application form, i dont have any ties to Ontario as requested by the form. I only have two friends there currently studying. Will that affect my chances of provincial nomination?

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
t3kids said:
Are you in Canada or Nigeria? If you are in Canada you have a good chance. If you are in Nigeria; do you have relatives who are permanent residents or citizens here, do you have a job offer here? If the answer to these questions is yes, you have a good chance.
Thanks for your reply am in Nigeria and the answers to questions are NO, I only have friends and family friends that are living in Canada.

So waiting for an ITA so that I can apply directly and also working on getting wife's ECA done to boost the point.

Many thanks.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Olufemi78 said:
Thanks for your help. as regards the Ontario application form, i dont have any ties to Ontario as requested by the form. I only have two friends there currently studying. Will that affect my chances of provincial nomination?
Having friends there can actually be in your favour.
u should get them to send u proof of their status and signed affidavits saying they would assist u in integrating into the ontario society, maybe help with initial accomodation and stuff....then u write a LOE saying how u heard abt ontario from ur friends and how u r interested in living there...u can show proof of JOb searches in ontario...etc....you'll find alot on that in the PNP area of the threads....

Olufemi78

Jan 14, 2016
eski said:
u should get them to send u proof of their status and signed affidavits saying they would assist u in integrating into the ontario society, maybe help with initial accomodation and stuff....then u write a LOE saying how u heard abt ontario from ur friends and how u r interested in living there...u can show proof of JOb searches in ontario...etc....you'll find alot on that in the PNP area of the threads....
Thanks a lot.

Olufemi78

Jan 14, 2016
eski said:
Thanks a lot for your help. I will like to clarify an issue. i am trying to arrange my supporting funds.i intend to use my pension account statement which on its own would be enough for the bank statement. Will it be accepted?

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
all CIC expects u to do is show that all the funds in the account BELONG TO YOU.... and that u have ACCESS to it ANYTIME YOU WANT!
if the pension account fits this description, then use it.remember that the bank would give u a letter describing this account in detail so they would know if u have UNRESTRICTED ACCESS to the funds.

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know the accurate exchange rate cic use to calculate the proof of funds.

The amount has been reviewed upwards and am wondering which rate they use, cbn, black market, oanda or which one?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nas man said:
Does anyone know the accurate exchange rate cic use to calculate the proof of funds.

The amount has been reviewed upwards and am wondering which rate they use, cbn, black market, oanda or which one?
Not sure about CIC, but SINP used the rate available on xe.com when they did my fund conversion.
Definitely not black market rate

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tunsba said:
IF YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA, ITS QUITE EASY. I GOT MINE IN A FEW DAYS. I HAVE SENT YOU A PM, IF YOU NEED THE CONTACT OF THE OFFICER THAT HAD MINE DONE. I DID IT FOR 5K.
Hi Tunsba,

I will need your contact for the police clearance as well. I have not done mine as well. Thanks in advance.