Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ayodele2107 said:
The email came from ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. And it gave me contact of planning for canada officer at IOM in Nigeria.However it the email also states that the email i got is no confirmation of successful application/immigrant visa.Should i just hold on and increase the prayers **smiles**
LOL. I suggest you go, AND increase prayers...it's still a good sign :)

ayodele2107

Feb 7, 2016
One_Topsy said:
LOL. I suggest you go, AND increase prayers...it's still a good sign :)

Thanks Topsy. Thanks House. Now i have people i can share my stories with. Been bottling up since. Wishing everyone a blessed week ahead.

ujont

Jan 7, 2016
BCornerstone said:
It could be lower than that Tope, myself and spouse paid 10k for both i.e. 5k each, i've also seen people doing it for like 3k, i think it depends on your negotiating power.
Meanwhile folks outside Lag pay way way higher - like over 20k per pcc...
Hi, am also in-process for my PR but its paper-based for OINP (not express entry). My question is how do I go about getting PCC in lagos pls. Appreciate the info, thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ujont said:
Hi, am also in-process for my PR but its paper-based for OINP (not express entry). My question is how do I go about getting PCC in lagos pls. Appreciate the info, thanks
Any friend/relative back home can help you get it. You will just fill the form with your prints and send it

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my beautiful people, am just getting ready to create an EE profile, ielts results just came in (clb 9 and wife would probably be clb7 or8).

Will keep you posted, regarding the police report just visit state command depending on your location sha.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nas man said:
Hello my beautiful people, am just getting ready to create an EE profile, ielts results just came in (clb 9 and wife would probably be clb7 or8).

Will keep you posted, regarding the police report just visit state command depending on your location sha.
Welcome, best wishes :)

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayodele2107 said:
Thanks One_Topsy,
I have checked my box including spam and junks, but i haven't received anything of such. I also checked my CiC profile and BG check is still in progress. Please what is AOR (please pardon my naivety). I submitted application Nov 29th 2015 and it was confirmed received same day. All docs (wes/ielts/medicals/pcc) were all uploaded with application also. Then they asked for Schedule 4,4a and A. They also requested IELTS results for myself and wifey. Can i contact them? Heard Planning for canada should be post PPR but i still await PPR.
Same was sent to me on the 16th of November 2015. Am still waiting for PPR.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
@patib did you go? and what was the outcome?
Also, did your BG ever go in progress? or Not started? Mine is Not needed at this time and has never changed since I submitted

chymes

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sch A 12-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
patib said:
Same was sent to me on the 16th of November 2015. Am still waiting for PPR.
Never gotten such..and sincerely the idea of sending PPR via mail alone without uodates to the mycic account is scary cos you might just miss it or it mistakenly goes into spam and you just won't know.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
chymes said:
Never gotten such..and sincerely the idea of sending PPR via mail alone without uodates to the mycic account is scary cos you might just miss it or it mistakenly goes into spam and you just won't know.
hehehe...you keep an eagle eye on it bro :)

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
@patib did you go? and what was the outcome?
Also, did your BG ever go in progress? or Not started? Mine is Not needed at this time and has never changed since I submitted
@One_Topsy,
The status of my BG is not started up till now. The day i got a request to pay for RPRF was the same day I got this mail. They stated in their mail that receiving that correspondence is not a guarantee that one will be issued PPR. I did not register to attend since am still waiting for PPR.

Selinah

Nov 21, 2015
Dear everyone,

I have a question regarding my Canadian PR application, I am hoping someone here can help.
I got my ITA on 4th December and submitted my application on the 29th of December 2015. Part of my PoF was a gift from my mum and I uploaded a gift deed and a signed letter from my mum to that effect. However, my mum and I do not bear the same surname as she is married to someone else. I would have uploaded my birth certificate but my birth certificate shows that we bear the same surname. I am planning to send a CSE explaining the discrepancy in surnames and uploading a sworn affidavit or declaration of age stating my mum's current surname. Is this necessary or do I just pray that my VO will ignore the differences in surnames.

Looking forward to your advice.

Thank you

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Did your mum ever bear the name currently on your birth certificate? ?if she did. ...provide a document to prove that. Then provide another to show she remarried with proof of change of name and obviously a LOE.
Selinah said:
Dear everyone,

I have a question regarding my Canadian PR application, I am hoping someone here can help.
I got my ITA on 4th December and submitted my application on the 29th of December 2015. Part of my PoF was a gift from my mum and I uploaded a gift deed and a signed letter from my mum to that effect. However, my mum and I do not bear the same surname as she is married to someone else. I would have uploaded my birth certificate but my birth certificate shows that we bear the same surname. I am planning to send a CSE explaining the discrepancy in surnames and uploading a sworn affidavit or declaration of age stating my mum's current surname. Is this necessary or do I just pray that my VO will ignore the differences in surnames.

Looking forward to your advice.

Thank you

Selinah

Nov 21, 2015
eski said:
Did your mum ever bear the name currently on your birth certificate? ?if she did. ...provide a document to prove that. Then provide another to show she remarried with proof of change of name and obviously a LOE.
Thanks for your prompt response @eski. My mum never bore my dad's surname because they were never married but her name was written as Mrs 'my dad's surname' on my birth certificate. So I can't even prove a change of name. Which other option do you think I have?

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
That's a tough one. I guess you should just wait and see if they'll take note of it or ignore it. I know the naija way. ...a assume the mothers name is the father's. So crazy. Let other members suggest things. ...i personally can't see a way around it. ...just pray.