+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians/Ghanaians who have applied for study visa for Fall 2018 gather here

Tamcykul

Feb 20, 2018
I think the best thing we can do is to wait for the processing time to elapse (10weeks - counting from the day u submitted & they confirmed received). If after the processing time has passed, we can now send them mails or call them. They stated it clearly that they won't respond if it's still within the processing time.
Hello,
Have you gotten any update yet?

Jeanmakoun

Jul 12, 2018
Hello,
Have you gotten any update yet?
Nope! Checked few minutes ago, nothing has changed. I've had to request my institution defer my admission to winter as it's now obvious I won't be able to meet up with resumption to sch before 27th August. Normal processing time (10weeks) has passed, so I've sent webform to ICC through their website; hopefully, they'll respond. Meanwhile, We keep praying & trusting in God!

Tamcykul

Feb 20, 2018
Nope! Checked few minutes ago, nothing has changed. I've had to request my institution defer my admission to winter as it's now obvious I won't be able to meet up with resumption to sch before 27th August. Normal processing time (10weeks) has passed, so I've sent webform to ICC through their website; hopefully, they'll respond. Meanwhile, We keep praying & trusting in God!
No update yet, but some June online applicant have started getting updates, mostly 1st week. But did u also send email across?

Jeanmakoun

Jul 12, 2018
No update yet, but some June online applicant have started getting updates, mostly 1st week. But did u also send email across?
Yeah, I've sent email to Lagos immigration (Canadian embassy) & filled the webform column (for applications that has exceeded processing time). A friend applied in the middle of May too, & yet to receive update since after her medicals was acknowledged (she didn't do upfront medicals). The point is, there's nothing we can do again o than to wait.

Tamcykul

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, I've sent email to Lagos immigration (Canadian embassy) & filled the webform column (for applications that has exceeded processing time). A friend applied in the middle of May too, & yet to receive update since after her medicals was acknowledged (she didn't do upfront medicals). The point is, there's nothing we can do again o than to wait.
Yeah, that's true. I'm sure u will get a positive update soon. Let's just keep hope alive.

tomisyn

Aug 8, 2018
i submitted an online application on the 14th of March and passed my medical on the 19th of May..and till now no update whatsoever. I'm meant to resume on the 20th of this very August. I'm already worried, should i still keep hoping??

Jeanmakoun

Jul 12, 2018
i submitted an online application on the 14th of March and passed my medical on the 19th of May..and till now no update whatsoever. I'm meant to resume on the 20th of this very August. I'm already worried, should i still keep hoping??
I'll advice you kindly defer your admission to winter o! So as to have enough time to prepare for your studies and sort out the visa issue.

JMils

Aug 3, 2018
I applied on June 14. Yesterday the status of my account showed, updated.
When I checked the full application, the review of eligibility had changed to
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

What does this mean and how long after this usually should I expect a decision?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.