+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians/Ghanaians who have applied for study visa for Fall 2018 gather here

Ladyc

Aug 26, 2015
Greetings all! Thought it would be nice for us (Nigerians/Ghanaians) to share updates with one another since we have something in common- place of application processing.

I submitted my application on 21st of June and I received a receipt notification on 22 June, from VFS that my application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office. No other notification since then. I applied for University category, offline application.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/3VeychVJ7jW9VaorferC3V invite others

Ladyc

Aug 26, 2015
Greetings all! Thought it would be nice for us (Nigerians/Ghanaians) to share updates with one another since we have something in common- place of application processing.

I submitted my application on 21st of June and I received a receipt notification on 22 June, from VFS that my application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office. No other notification since then. I applied for University category, offline application.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/3VeychVJ7jW9VaorferC3V invite others

Ola_Tastee

Aug 16, 2018
From Nigeria

,you are only required to get proof of English proficiency letter from your registrar's office, from AAU,Ekpoma, I paid 1k.it doesn't cost much.
Pls is it your school that would send to your institution in Canada or you will have to collect by hand and scan to the school in Canada?.

Sep 18, 2014
My wife applied July 29 2018 online for September intake,while we are waiting she’s 6 weeks pregnant at the moment. . We are planning to defer to January 2019.
Anyone with such experience kindly provide advise

Bluecherry

Sep 3, 2018
Yes I did and I'm still waiting. Track my application status online and it showed "no records". Classes start on wednesday 5th. My School sent a mail stating if I do not get a visa before 7th, my admission will be deferred to the next available session which would be next year. Just pray it comes through this week.

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Yes I did and I'm still waiting. Track my application status online and it showed "no records". Classes start on wednesday 5th. My School sent a mail stating if I do not get a visa before 7th, my admission will be deferred to the next available session which would be next year. Just pray it comes through this week.

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Me tooo...i applied on the 24th of july..thinking online is faster

EvaDee

Jul 20, 2018
Wow! I’m just so confused I swear. What school are you going to? This is the 10th week already.