+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians/Ghanaians who have applied for study visa for Fall 2018 gather here

joshuaokeke

Aug 10, 2018
Dear all,

Please is it complosory to take test of English exam to get Study permit ? I just applied to the University of Saskatchewan ms Applied Mathematics they didn't require test for English for the admission...

Reactions: Ladyc
Aug 17, 2018
Bro Congrats...i wish u send me your study plan too..ababiobenji@gmail.com..thanks.Am Ghana preparing to apply my for journey intake...and pls i got Job assurance after my studies..and my program is Advance Diploma in Geographic Science..my first Degree was BA Geography Education..i hope its links..

Ladyc

Aug 26, 2015
God will grant you favor
5 weeks already gone so lets see if I receive any update next week. My refusal letter had travel history, will not return back, funds, etc etc..
On recommendations from others contacted caipsgcms.com and they got my GCMS report. so the notes indicate that since my uncle is sponsoring me so they dont believe that he will sponsor me in future. according to them, my uncle has only shown funds for visa purpose but will not actually give me the money if study permit is approved. other notes include some personal info and concerns around them. last qualification was also an issue. I got my SOP written by the same gcms company so now waiting. I wont apply again if it is refused this time because honestly there is nothing else I can do to improve the case.

Ladyc

Aug 26, 2015
Please,
Yeah, I've sent email to Lagos immigration (Canadian embassy) & filled the webform column (for applications that has exceeded processing time). A friend applied in the middle of May too, & yet to receive update since after her medicals was acknowledged (she didn't do upfront medicals). The point is, there's nothing we can do again o than to wait.
Can you explain what an upfront medical means? Thanks

Ladyc

Aug 26, 2015
From Nigeria
Dear all,

Please is it complosory to take test of English exam to get Study permit ? I just applied to the University of Saskatchewan ms Applied Mathematics they didn't require test for English for the admission...
,you are only required to get proof of English proficiency letter from your registrar's office, from AAU,Ekpoma, I paid 1k.it doesn't cost much.

Aug 17, 2018
pls just suggestion... pls i think it will be help if we create whatsapp group for West African student applying to canada as the india’s are doing.... thank u

Reactions: Ladyc

Ladyc

Aug 26, 2015
Dear all,

No,Nigeria is among Commonwealth nations so what you need is a letter from your school's registrar to the school you are applying to