+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS APPLYING FOR 2014 NOVA SCOTIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE RLMDS

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
toksgirl said:
hello all, great to have a forum for Nigerians regarding this. how true is the 150cap, since nothing of such was mentioned on their website. This is going to be disheartening if it is indeed capped at 150applicant
Hi,

I will suggest we concentrate on our applications, fill our forms and leave NS with the cap issue. I have gone through the forms and there was no where we were asked to comment about caps, quotas or closing date - then why are we so bothered.

May God show us favour and allow all of us here to be nominated and carry on the spirit when we meet in NS.

Nice day

toksgirl

Sep 17, 2011
hisaca said:
Hi,

I will suggest we concentrate on our applications, fill our forms and leave NS with the cap issue. I have gone through the forms and there was no where we were asked to comment about caps, quotas or closing date - then why are we so bothered.

May God show us favour and allow all of us here to be nominated and carry on the spirit when we meet in NS.

Nice day
hisaca said:
Hi,

Nice day
Hello hisaca, tanks for the comment, it just that I have been a victim of refused application under the federal skilled worker in 2011, don't want to be again. my application is ready for sending tomorrow, may God see us all through in Jesus name

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
toksgirl said:
Hello hisaca, tanks for the comment, it just that I have been a victim of refused application under the federal skilled worker in 2011, don't want to be again. my application is ready for sending tomorrow, may God see us all through in Jesus name
I understand you. We should not be pessimistic. People who had several rejections are now in Canada. Quitters don't win, winners don't quit. Forget the past, it hurts. Position yourself for a better tomorrow. This your time please.

It is well.

Dave01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Hi guys:

I am a Nigerian and filling my application now but have a question. Please I have a brother in Canada but lives in Alberta province so wondering if stating his name in my application will have negative effect cos they will think I will want to live in Alberta after landing in Nova Scotia.. Please express your opinions on these...

Thanks,

Dave

toksgirl

Sep 17, 2011
hisaca said:
I understand you. We should not be pessimistic. People who had several rejections are now in Canada. Quitters don't win, winners don't quit. Forget the past, it hurts. Position yourself for a better tomorrow. This your time please.

It is well.
Amend dear! tanks for the encouragement. how about your application, have you submitted it yet?
what is your profession.

toksgirl

Sep 17, 2011
Dave01 said:
Hi guys:

I am a Nigerian and filling my application now but have a question. Please I have a brother in Canada but lives in Alberta province so wondering if stating his name in my application will have negative effect cos they will think I will want to live in Alberta after landing in Nova Scotia.. Please express your opinions on these...

Thanks,

Dave
hello Dave, I suggest you conceal the truth about your brother living in Ontario for now, like you have said, they might conclude that you won't be resident in Nova Scotia for long since you have a close relative in a much bigger and appealing province like Alberta. be careful when filling the ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM, has it states you list your siblings name and their address. . wishing u God,s favour. hurry up too

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
toksgirl said:
Amend dear! tanks for the encouragement. how about your application, have you submitted it yet?
what is your profession.
Depending on the Courier company, your package should be received on Fri or Mon. The rest is God

Dave01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
toksgirl said:
hello Dave, I suggest you conceal the truth about your brother living in Ontario for now, like you have said, they might conclude that you won't be resident in Nova Scotia for long since you have a close relative in a much bigger and appealing province like Alberta. be careful when filling the ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM, has it states you list your siblings name and their address. . wishing u God,s favour. hurry up too
Thanks a lot toksgirl... I wish you a very good luck

mactonye

Mar 17, 2014
Pls am also about to send my nova scotia application. Can some one give me a brief review of how he filled both the main form and settlement plan. this will serve as a guide as i fill mine, thanks in advance.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
anyone got the AOR?

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Good day everyone.
Please can anyone send me link to download appendix 1 and 2 forms for Nova Scotia and checklist form specific for it too. I av been trying hard i only found the one in the application guide.
Thanking you in advance. Love you all