+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS APPLYING FOR 2014 NOVA SCOTIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE RLMDS

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
bisialayo said:
Good day everyone.
Please can anyone send me link to download appendix 1 and 2 forms for Nova Scotia and checklist form specific for it too. I av been trying hard i only found the one in the application guide.
Thanking you in advance. Love you all
While there may be other suggestions, I printed the one on the application guide and attach it.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Everyone in the thread please enter your details on the form in my signature. Thank u.

Baresi

Mar 27, 2014
Hello All...good to be part of this. I am gathering my own documentation now for the Nova Scotia nomination. God help us all ;D...forums like this have helped alot of people in the past as experiences are shared to shed light where darkness is......all the best to all as we begin this journey.

Baresi

Mar 27, 2014
@Poklink. I am submitting this week. I hail all you who have submitted...the forms no be beans...too plenty. Yeah, i read in other threads about the "cap" limit....after "April 1st" etc...but better late than sent with errors. Remember, a lot of earlier hurriedly submitted applications would not pass pre-screening stage(by God's Grace, all ours would) because of one small mistake or another...weak settlement plan, poor research, incomplete documentation...etc. So there's much hope after April 1st...and the Nova Scotia people would want to select the best of the best...so applications would continue to be received....na now the race start na :D

marlone29

Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2016
Guys.. been trying to fill my forms and its quite a lot, not sure if i am filling more than is required.... please do I need to fill the CIC forms for the initial application to be nominated?

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Baresi said:
@ Poklink. I am submitting this week. I hail all you who have submitted...the forms no be beans...too plenty. Yeah, i read in other threads about the "cap" limit....after "April 1st" etc...but better late than sent with errors. Remember, a lot of earlier hurriedly submitted applications would not pass pre-screening stage(by God's Grace, all ours would) because of one small mistake or another...weak settlement plan, poor research, incomplete documentation...etc. So there's much hope after April 1st...and the Nova Scotia people would want to select the best of the best...so applications would continue to be received....na now the race start na :D
Is that a prayer or a statement?

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
Baresi said:
@ Poklink. I am submitting this week. I hail all you who have submitted...the forms no be beans...too plenty. Yeah, i read in other threads about the "cap" limit....after "April 1st" etc...but better late than sent with errors. Remember, a lot of earlier hurriedly submitted applications would not pass pre-screening stage(by God's Grace, all ours would) because of one small mistake or another...weak settlement plan, poor research, incomplete documentation...etc. So there's much hope after April 1st...and the Nova Scotia people would want to select the best of the best...so applications would continue to be received....na now the race start na :D
This is a very bad prayer. be informed that if it is fcfs, u will not near 600 not to talk about making up the 150 cap. pray for urself and stop this your bad prayer on others

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
I think those that submitted earlier should be expecting AOR very soon. More so, it could be that the screening is point bssed. Let just hope for the best.

Baresi

Mar 27, 2014
@ hisaca...its a statement of fact, followed by a prayer in brackets. @ evenlyn24, your statement is a little too directed and somewhat personal, it needn't be. Applicants are sending in applications from all over the world, this thread is basically narrowed to us Nigerian applicants, a forum where through ideas and sharing we would have an advantage, like we always do in all things. The aim is defeated when we get personal. I couriered my application today. If its fcfs as you have suggested, i have no problems with that, my application would take its place on the queue. Thankfully, its a "in" or "out" opportunity, not a "life" or "death" one. In a couple of days, we should begin getting some positives from people on this thread. A little civility in responses would be good for everybody here.

Baresi

Mar 27, 2014
@Poklink, you are correct. Applications are considered by consular officer on a point based system according to documentation submitted for each required criteria...economic, background, education...etc. That way consular's decision could be adjudged as fair.