+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS APPLYING FOR 2014 NOVA SCOTIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE RLMDS

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
POKLINK said:
Finally, the application for NS RLMDS is closed officially.
Notice: The Regional Labour Market Demand stream is now closed and will not be accepting any applications that are not received in the office and/or post-marked by end-of-day April 28, 2014.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is processing applications to reach the 150 nominations. Applications are being dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis.

Once the 150 nominees are identified, any applications that are not processed will be returned to applicants.

The stream will open again on January 1st, 2015. Anyone whose application was returned is encouraged to re-apply at that time.

The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) is the first step in a two-step application process for a permanent resident visa to Canada. It allows the Government of Nova Scotia to recruit and select immigrants who intend to settle in the province, and have the skills, education, and work experience needed to make an immediate contribution to labour market and economic needs.

- See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.ca/immigrate/#sthash.YcQ177Wb.dpuf

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

My application reached on April 02 2014. Till date no reply. Is there any way to trace our application status at the CIC. If so kindly let me know. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Anil Ch

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
FYI

From the decision they have made so far in the applications ,

The criteria they have used from my understandings are
1. IELTS score more than 6.5
2. People with more than 7 + years of experience
3. From the 5 total successful applicant so far , 3 are new applicants , meaning they haven't applied for other province & other two applicant have already applied for other program previously.
4. The applicants country of nationality is also considered if I am not wrong and all the applicant are from different nations so far.
5. I think they are considering all the jobs listed in the Occupations list so far. But they have also mentioned in the RLMD guidance that they will not hesitate to fill the cap, If they find a suitable applicant with good experience & academic in one particular field.So from these what we infer is they might even fill the cap with one of the listed occupations.

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
POKLINK said:
We will not loose hope. our heart desires shall surely come to past in Jesus Name
Hi POKLINK,

Fingers crossed I am still waiting , any news POKLINK from NSIO??

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Anil Ch said:
Hi Guys,

My application reached on April 02 2014. Till date no reply. Is there any way to trace our application status at the CIC. If so kindly let me know. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Anil Ch
Which application are you talking about and where did you submit your application? You are talking of CIC here and anything pertaining to RLMD Stream is supposedly submitted to NSPNP.

So if it is FSW - CIC, but if it is RLMD - NSPNP. Also, not until they write to you or they publish a general information on their site, you may not be able to get any status.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Q. Why are you returning applications and not keeping them in the queue?
A. Once the 150 nominees are identified, any applications that are not processed will be returned to applicants. This is because the RLMD stream was designed to attract immigrants with the right skills to meet Nova Scotia’s labour needs. Each year, labour market demands may change. It will be important that the pool of applicants match labour market conditions. - See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.h9dfqFPQ.dpuf

I am doubting whether these guys will open all applications.

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
Hi All,

Any update regarding Pre-Screening Mail and Nomination :-\ :-\ :-\

kcbombay

Jan 1, 2011
Has anyone on this forum received any notification or confirmation from NSIO after submission of applications?

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcbombay said:
Has anyone on this forum received any notification or confirmation from NSIO after submission of applications?
Any update regarding Pre-Screening Mail?

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
POKLINK said:
@ pearl88
i have not heard anything from NSOI, my application was recieved on march 21st 2014.
Hi

Any good news from your side POKLINK?