+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian study permit and visa application deay

Royal Ajigs

Oct 17, 2018
Right now processing time for Nigerian applicants is 17 weeks. Which way Nigeria, one need to submit 6 months prior for the commencement of one's program

Royal Ajigs

Oct 17, 2018
  1. I applied on 12th July from Nigeria also, nothing yet. Even the email response from Lagos office doesn't help, they will still refer to check your status online. I just sent an email to London office usingLDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca; still awaiting response.

2. HelicanChampion Member

#4Nov 11, 2018 at 10:15 PM

I submitted my application in July and I haven't gotten any response from them I was part of the September intake and had to shift mine to January 2019...it's already 14 weeks and it's saying your application is still proceesing at the office.... please how will I send them web form...I am from nigeria
    What is the standard timeline for your country??

Like Reply
  3. Royal AjigsMember

#5Nov 11, 2018 at 10:23 PM

What is the standard timeline for your country??
    Standard timeline was 14 weeks, now 15 weeks. But our applications has passed those timelines. One keeps worried all these while.

4. ayeniademolaFull Member

#6Nov 12, 2018 at 1:58 AM

I submitted my application in July and I haven't gotten any response from them I was part of the September intake and had to shift mine to January 2019...it's already 14 weeks and it's saying your application is still proceesing at the office.... please how will I send them web form...I am from nigeria
    write them through this email.. LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

You like this.
    Unlike Reply

5. HelicanChampion Member

#7Nov 12, 2018 at 10:26 AM

Standard timeline was 14 weeks, now 15 weeks. But our applications has passed those timelines. One keeps worried all these while.
    Did you link your paper application to your online CIC acct?? You can track there.

Like Reply
  6. Royal AjigsMember

#8Nov 12, 2018 at 12:34 PM

Did you link your paper application to your online CIC acct?? You can track there.
    I did Online application not Paper Sir.

7. Royal AjigsMember

#9Nov 12, 2018 at 12:37 PM
    Response from London Visa Office.
    We write in reply to your enquiry dated 12thNovember 2018.
    Please note that your application for a study permit to Canada is currently under active review.

Every effort is being made to complete processing as quickly as possible.

You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.

We trust this information is of assistance to you.

Kind regards,
    JLW

High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom

Immigration and Medical Services Division

Canada House | Maison du Canada
    Trafalgar Square
    London | Londres
    SW1Y

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
“ They owe us a permit “, ??
I think the reason it takes so long is because Nigeria is one of the top countries for refugees in Canada
Canada does not “ owe “ you a visa

Bola71

Nov 25, 2018
Th
“ They owe us a permit “, ??
I think the reason it takes so long is because Nigeria is one of the top countries for refugees in Canada
Canada does not “ owe “ you a visa
They most definitely do not owe us a visa just to be treated fairly thats all.

Nov 25, 2018
Lagos
Visa Office......
Lagos
I did my biometric on the 10th of August, the deadline for me to summit my visa is on the first of December for my January intake, it's 15 weeks already and i haven't done medical pls i need help

Royal Ajigs

Oct 17, 2018
Th

They most definitely do not owe us a visa just to be treated fairly thats all.
Yes they don't owe us anything but a timely decision-making. Approval or refusal at the appropriate Time would make one to plan, Canada is not the only Country to live.

Jiiremika

May 23, 2018
Hi

Is it reasonable to send in your offer of school residence to IRCC even though your application has been submitted?

denonso1

Nov 30, 2018
I applied on the 5th of october and did my capturing and biometrics on the 9th and then the processing time was 11 weeks since then i have not heard from them and i have been scheduled for an orientation by January 4th by my scho