+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
TeeOMISORE said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Teju, Maikudi, I dey ooooooooo, lakesyde and Ayokunlex how una dey, great dat you all have been keeping the forte ;D...I have been very silent for 2 reasons, the wait has been very daunting and a challenge on my patience...I got AOR mid may and secondly, Ayokunlex and lakesyde have been doing a great job of keeping the thread going while helping to answer any questions asked. I never knew cic will take this long...making the wait almost 3years in all...men I can't believe they want us to be on this waiting game until 2017...I am fed up...I just keep hoping on God dat soon things will move...I want to believe we will get MR before next year...some of our members who applied mid 2014 are still waiting for LOA so let's just keep encouraging each other. Maikudi abeg when u get MR let's know so I can have some hope...Teju yours is around the corner in Jesus Name.
Hello,

I can feel your patience and endurance.

Please keep the faith and i am very sure you all will get a favorable response from them.

Cheers!!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
TeeOMISORE said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Teju, Maikudi, I dey ooooooooo, lakesyde and Ayokunlex how una dey, great dat you all have been keeping the forte ;D...I have been very silent for 2 reasons, the wait has been very daunting and a challenge on my patience...I got AOR mid may and secondly, Ayokunlex and lakesyde have been doing a great job of keeping the thread going while helping to answer any questions asked. I never knew cic will take this long...making the wait almost 3years in all...men I can't believe they want us to be on this waiting game until 2017...I am fed up...I just keep hoping on God dat soon things will move...I want to believe we will get MR before next year...some of our members who applied mid 2014 are still waiting for LOA so let's just keep encouraging each other. Maikudi abeg when u get MR let's know so I can have some hope...Teju yours is around the corner in Jesus Name.
TeeOMISORE said:

ok tanx, well no need to be silent, infact me i dont tink about it anymore, welcom long time, thats the way they process it, 15 months,

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Ogeorge said:
Hello,

I can feel your patience and endurance.

Please keep the faith and i am very sure you all will get a favorable response from them.

Cheers!!
Thanks so much Ogeorge!

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
TeeOMISORE,

Finally you have come back! i know this process is a little bit frustrating and just like you, i have been on it for over 3 years. But we both have been on this forum from virtually its inception so i felt we should hang on and encourage each other. I will definitely let you know of any updates soonest by God's grace.

Cheers

Maikudi

TeeOMISORE said:

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
TeeOMISORE said:
Oh TeeOMISORE! so gud to hear from u agn dear. I understand you pretty well and the word of God has bin the only reason why my own faith hasn't failed. This waiting is very challenging, frustrating and completely ungodly. I felt like not posting any comment since 3 days ago..but man must always be strong and strengthen one's faith in the face of situation like this. I dont care how long it takes, i know one day will surely come that am going to be having dinner with you pple in Canada and it will come whether the devil likes it or not.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Lakesyde Amen ooooooooo...can't wait for dat dinner...Oga Ygeorge....congrats mennnnn u don become senior for this forum ooooo ;D... My people I am so encouraged by all your words and refreshed for another round of waiting...like what Ogeorge explained to me once...it kinda takes 8months to get MR from AOR...all I have been praying for is for the months to run by very quickly so dat we can gerrout of here :p

To encourage all of us, I have 3 friends as in 3 different families very close to me who have all left for Alberta and Manitoba in the last 4months...all husbands and wives within 2 months of arrival got very good jobs...1 of them even got a job in the telecommunication sector he had work experience from Naija by simply strolling into the first telecom company he spotted on the high street and introducing himself to the manager...they got talking and he was offered the job...all this within 2wks of arriving...roughly 4k a month after tax...these are the sort of testimonies I choose to believe as these are family friends that we have enjoyed and suffered together...they can't wait to welcome us...as we wait let us be encouraged and choose to listen to better testimonies. God will do it for us... Ogeorge as you land you and your wife will receive a mind blowing testimony... you will not wait too long for a great job in Jesus name.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Ayokunlex I'm counting for you oooo...this September is your month for MR oooo...God will do it..I know ;D

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Thanks TeeOmisore for your words of encouragement! @ Lakesyde, wetin you want make Teju do as you come dey complain say you don tire? ;D brother keep the faith alive and don't be weary! Everything will fall into place by His grace.
Cheers.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
TeeOMISORE said:
Lakesyde Amen ooooooooo...can't wait for dat dinner...Oga Ygeorge....congrats mennnnn u don become senior for this forum ooooo ;D... My people I am so encouraged by all your words and refreshed for another round of waiting...like what Ogeorge explained to me once...it kinda takes 8months to get MR from AOR...all I have been praying for is for the months to run by very quickly so dat we can gerrout of here :p

To encourage all of us, I have 3 friends as in 3 different families very close to me who have all left for Alberta and Manitoba in the last 4months...all husbands and wives within 2 months of arrival got very good jobs...1 of them even got a job in the telecommunication sector he had work experience from Naija by simply strolling into the first telecom company he spotted on the high street and introducing himself to the manager...they got talking and he was offered the job...all this within 2wks of arriving...roughly 4k a month after tax...these are the sort of testimonies I choose to believe as these are family friends that we have enjoyed and suffered together...they can't wait to welcome us...as we wait let us be encouraged and choose to listen to better testimonies. God will do it for us... Ogeorge as you land you and your wife will receive a mind blowing testimony... you will not wait too long for a great job in Jesus name.
As i read this write up now, my spirit leapt with joy and faith.

Thanks a lot TeeOMISORE for this wonderful news and prayers.

I pray that all our heart desires in regards to this immigration process shall be met in good time!

Cheers!

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Amen...let me add more honey to the testimony...my friend in Alberta has changed his job for a more juicy one after working at the first job for just a month...my husband and I couldn't believe it...we saw his fb location tracker showing Edmonton airport so we called him up asking why he was moving from his cousins home in Calgary to Edmonton when he just started a new job, the guy said he got another job with better pay and the company was flying himself and family as in with 2 kids to the new place of work, salary came with accommodation allowance so the company paid first month rent and caution fee then half of the rent for subsequent months...I say testimony dey I am seriously encouraging all of us... ;D

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
TeeOMISORE said:
Amen...let me add more honey to the testimony...my friend in Alberta has changed his job for a more juicy one after working at the first job for just a month...my husband and I couldn't believe it...we saw his fb location tracker showing Edmonton airport so we called him up asking why he was moving from his cousins home in Calgary to Edmonton when he just started a new job, the guy said he got another job with better pay and the company was flying himself and family as in with 2 kids to the new place of work, salary came with accommodation allowance so the company paid first month rent and caution fee then half of the rent for subsequent months...I say testimony dey I am seriously encouraging all of us... ;D
Very juicy testimony!

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
TeeOMISORE said:
Very encouraging testimonies! I love these!!

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
TeeOMISORE said:
Wow! great testimonies. We will all get there by God's grace.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
TeeOMISORE said:
I tap into this anointing and i pray we all shall share same good testimony!

Cheers!